Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “as always toxic af and not in the interest of the game.. ” Haha .. coming from you thats hilarious. Youre one of the most toxic, whiners on the forum.

• Quote from Ragnar_Nordskov: “Games broken as fuk. Uninstalling this zerg game. ” Buh Bye. I'd ask for your stuff but I doubt youd have anything id want.

• Quote from thatguy_over_there: “the round table DOES exist. ” Correct. Give yourself a pat on the back. Although this is no secret. Quote from thatguy_over_there: “They planned before the queen update to split up the black zone and control it, yes this is true.i know this because i have seen it ” Complete and utter bullshit. Youre talking out of your arse.

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Piddle: “SBI should get a marketing deal with anti-depressant companies. If you are going to send your player base into clinical depression, you should at least get paid for it. ” Or the player base could man-up and realise it’s a game and not worth getting depressed about.It's really easy to just be dismissive of everyone else and pretend that only the things you care about matter in life. It's just a terrible way to think if your goals are to…

• BABA VANGA - FUTURE PREDICTIONS

Midgard - - Forum Banter

Quote from AdamSmith: “@Captainrussia @Midgard @Fred_the_Barbarian @KatherineKore @'Piddle' NOW WHERE ARE YOU GUYS AFTER ALMOST 40 DAYS HA ? IS IT EASY TO BE SALTY IN CHAT THEN LEAVE? @hunterrrr @CassX thank you guys ” Seek professional psychiatric help. Seriously.

• DESTINY OF ALBION

Midgard - - Forum Banter

Nah. It’s Oval.

• DESTINY OF ALBION

Midgard - - Forum Banter

Your table is oval. If you’re going to troll at least have some pride in your work and get it right. Second rate trolling isn’t something to be proud of. Forum banter is thataway ———->

• Quote from AdamSmith: “Then stop hiding behind your forum name and reveal your evil alliance leader face ” Ha. I’m not a leader or officer in any alliance ... just a player.

• Quote from AdamSmith: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Saas: “A lack of courage from the developers, Again ... ” Actually I think the developers have shown a great amount of courage in changing direction from there original announcement.It’s never easy to admit you might have made a mistake. The first announcement was a bit premature in my opinion and after discussion (and believe me it was a discussion ... all this talk of the RT demanding the cap idea be reversed is utter bullshit, it was a de…

• I’ve told you before ... stop stalking me. It’s weird and creepy.

• Quote from Piddle: “SBI should get a marketing deal with anti-depressant companies. If you are going to send your player base into clinical depression, you should at least get paid for it. ” Or the player base could man-up and realise it’s a game and not worth getting depressed about.

• New items

Midgard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Swedbank: “Suggestion Make new slot items, like Rings, Belt, Necklace what you guys think about it ? Sincerely, Swed ” This has been suggested many times and I think the concerns are around what that would do to the balance in combat, depending on what abilities you’d expect these items to have.

• Quote from AdamSmith: “DONT EXPECT POSITIVE COMMENT FROM ME ” We never do. There isn’t a positive bone in your body. You’re just a salty coward hiding behind a forum name.

• Quote from Missria: “Can someone help me ? ” Support can, but give them a chance .. its the weekend and you only mailed them yesterday. Have you checked your in game mail? Often rewards get delivered through that.

• Quote from jwhite179: “At least change the name to "Fort" rather than a "hideout" ” Why? You can hide in it. In fact you can Hide Out in it. It beggars belief that people get so caught up with semantics.

• Quote from Saas: “A lack of courage from the developers, Again ... ” Actually I think the developers have shown a great amount of courage in changing direction from there original announcement. It’s never easy to admit you might have made a mistake. The first announcement was a bit premature in my opinion and after discussion (and believe me it was a discussion ... all this talk of the RT demanding the cap idea be reversed is utter bullshit, it was a dev team decision) they made a reassessment. …

• Quote from Piddle: “The problem is that it wasn't just a poll. They made a commitment to the players. Then they did the opposite of what the players wanted. ” You're conflating two different things. The poll was exactly that ... a poll, nothing else. They even stated that it was to gauge sentiment, with no promise or commitment to do anything with the findings, or do "what the players wanted". The announcement however could be considered a commitment, but that's a separate point. You could also …

• Hi there, Its a Guild rather than alliance you need to first be looking for. Most of the better guilds advertise and recruit here on these very forums .... link below. The guilds tend to tell you the type of guild they are so hopefully you'll find what youre looking for. Guild Recruitment

• Quote from Brobacca: “Why run a poll if it isn't going to be listened to ” It was an opinion poll. Nothing more, nothing less. There was no guarantee in the poll itself that whatever the outcome it would be implemented. It was simply to garner general opinion on a subject. Even if an opinion poll comes out 99% in favour of 1 option it doesn't necessarily mean that the 99% are right.