Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Crane: “Queen has been the best update so far. Fights all throughout the day, and big fights at that. Transport runs daily. Mammoth kills weekly. You now have large ZONES of influence where guilds are working together. It's beautiful. ” time will come to speak about the gathering when your stock of mats goes down maybe, if you are not a billionaire.

• Quote from Triky313: “New update with user statistics! ” user profile text doesnt change to english. and i have a thing with 895m. what s that totungsruhm?

• Quote from Lewpac: “A good compromise imo would be to bring back t8 in territorys. 0-6 nodes per territory will spawn at primetime , based on the amount of gathering fame (or perhaps guild challenge points) the owning guild has generated in that 24hr period. This rewards ownership and activity for gathering players. And ofc people can steal the nodes ” you are a real joke.

• Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “@Ravenar This is changing: albiononline.com/en/shop/subscriptions This is not changing: albiononline.com/en/shop/gold ” @Eltharyon, your misleading reply made me lose 5500 * 3 = 16500 gold. why? i read your reply and stopped reading this thread just after that. thanks a lot.

• Quote from Buldozer: “LOLLLLLLLL Good joke . i laught U cant run away anymore XEPT if u got a hideout in the zone . ” you know nothing, jon snowzer. and yeah, a good example; sohrab has ~55m gathering fame just because of that territory gathering bullshit in the early stages.

• Quote from Eternalhaze: “False. With no warcamps in the outlands, gathering anything as a "solo" became infinitely harder. ” towns are close enough, plus the mid way warcamps. anyway, i m the best escaper solo gatherer, so it might be harder for the majority. Quote from ImaDoki: “In half an hour i gather more than 40 T8 and some T7, which basically pays for the 3 gathering tools. ” i was getting ~400-500x t8 in an hour before queen update. :] btw, does anybody notice how long it s gonna take, wh…

• Quote from ImaDoki: “I also enjoy most of the Top Guilds end game gatherers are stopping gathering. More for me ” you ll get bored really fast.

• Quote from Captainrussia: “gathering changes and focus on small scale and solo PVP are 2 completely separate topics. And while I absolutely agree that small scale + solo should be the focus - the gathering change that was made - made it so more gatherers (read = solo) can gather the mats. This is why all the big guilds are complaining and calling gathering "unfun". They used to freefarm in 20+ zones in Mercia/Cumbria - now they actually have to compete with the entire server. PS. Its been confir…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “But that was intended and the whole point of the patch, no? ” yeah, they made me stop playing this game after full 3 years. wish me luck on aoe2:de. this game needs to focus on small scale and solo pvp activities. we players, want it more.

• players were whining. they created caerleon to remove\decrease horse simulating. they removed the city, abandoned the idea. we are back to horse simulating now, again. whines started again. "good morning."

• Quote from Captainrussia: “while I really like the idea - I think it will be abused into hell (just go see duels in towns, people use unrealistic cheesy builds) Its probably gonna be dominated by 3 items: Guardian Boots Cultist Robe (or Mage Robe - for the poor people) Specter Hood for the robe reset ” doesnt matter. better than having to go into 2v hellgates.

• Quote from Triky313: “Sorry, you're right, of course, that doesn't look good. I've adjusted it as best I can and hope it's better now. ” yeah, now at least maximize icon function for the main window is like how it should be. thank you very much for all your efforts. :] i guess you didnt notice this possibly because you ve been using the tool on your 2nd monitor with no windows taskbar. :]

• Quote from Drake_IronHeart: “Go play a single player game if you want to do solo stuff in a MMO! 2v2 should be the smallest! ” no need to restrict solo play in a sandbox mmo. you know you can solo pvp in the open world.

• Quote from Acoustic: “I mean, duels exist. And those are incredibly unbalanced as is. I don't see how anybody who actually plays this game could think it's a good idea when most of the game is, "Oh, you don't have the required thing to counter me? I win instantly." I'd be amazed if anybody entered not wearing a Robe. ” duels dont give you fame when you kill your rival. balance is the next priority. 2v2 is even not so balanced.

• thus, it seems gatherers have to revolt now.

• Quote from Triky313: “Maximize button is now online. Have fun. ” sorry for disturbing you again, man. :] but maximize function doesnt work like it should, with your program. whenever the window maximizes, tool's main window (or parent window) takes up whole space of desktop, including the space of Windows taskbar. (which means: it takes up whole desktop dimensions/resolution.) i talked about this issue above but it seems i was not clear. normally when we maximize a Windows window, it takes space…

• Quote from Roccandil: “Either way, the point is that Queen has significantly (if temporarily) increased the game's population, and thus that is a variable affecting the gathering ecosystem. ” whatever it is, i dont think i m gonna like gathering almost all of the time 1/2 pieces, especially after making 4 types of specs 95+.

• imo casual means the player who is not connected to the game by heart. he can fuck off to another genre of game fast if he likes it, for example.

• Quote from Roccandil: “Mmm... veteran players who stopped playing because reasons, and then started up again because new content, would you call them casual? ” if they did it more than twice in 2 years, i d. and especially if they d come while new updates would have been happening. anyway i guess after full time playing since release i might be one of them soon.. the game suppresses solo play\pvp where i m really tired of being have to play with toxic people or 15 year olds or casuals who think …

• Quote from Roccandil: “Seems like many "dormant" players came back for this update, so even if the gathering system hadn't changed at all, I'd expect zones to be cleared more rapidly, and gatherers to find less than usual. ” not dormant. just "casual."