Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 942.

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Headquake: “they can put 100 % silver debuff all serious player will not give a fuck anyway . We make money from crafting , ganking , loot in dungeon etc.. 20 % fame debuff . Run one avalonian dungeon all 7 day pouf its 10 % wich is a fucking joke in exchange of owning all the t8 -t7 farming zone of the map. This round table is ridiculous , they probably ask the same player that are disgusting all small aliance rolling 400 vs 100 everyday . ” Here is a breakdown of t…

• I was getting kicked out when changing maps, It would kick me to the login screen then say unable to connect, I then would need to disconnect my WFI connection from the PC and then reconnect to "reset" the network to allow connection back to the game, Everytime this happened I thought I would login dead but thankfully i didn't die, Now after this happened about 5 times over a few hours I checked to see if I had any windows 10 updates and I did, After updating my windows fully (Windows 10). I hav…

• Bump , Bring some life to the world map!

• I wish there was a travel npc in more locations, Not just the one spot in the city. There should be one in the realmgate, Bank, Market, and around the crafting station areas, This seems like the easiest way for them to make traveling in cities much better, Then once your on your island and you want to go back to the city, you could pick which NPC you want to spawn at weither its @ the realm gate or the market.

• Quote from Tabor: “You thought the zergs were whining with this alliance change wait until they check out the new disarray debuff change posted in NDA! The tears are going to flow. ” Man I love that NDA change, It looks good, Though I would have liked to see CC changed a bit on the higher end.

• Quote from LordSilva: “Quote from Neef: “I dont mind seeing the costs of some things increase but the cost of the market tax and black market tax is just nuts lol. ” In my country you pay a tax on the properties according to the value of your property as well as the amount we discount in taxes every month is related to our salary, whoever has a higher salary, pays more taxes.In Albion the way you have to increase rates is where they exist, that is, in the markets and in the repairer. ” Yes but i…

• Quote from LordSilva: “What is needed is to create a system that is organic and taxing according to the number of players in the same alliance and that affects various points in the day to day lives of all players and Guilds in that alliance. Values must scale according to the number of characters in the alliances and the towers they control on the map, for example: blZ9xWy.png Also apply to the black market and the same can be applied but in the negative for the Fame and Silver received by the …

• Poll: Alliance Feature

Neef - - Feedback & Suggestions

Change always scares the hell out of people, Well most anyways, But lets look at it this way, We have done the large alliance thing for years, Lets give that shit a break and try something new, I don't know whats going to happen totally but I can tell you it will shake things up a lot.

• Rofl, Rofl, What game has full loot pvp with all the fights in the world, pretty much none, But right theres no content and no fights only sometimes, The problem is you spent maybe a few hours ingame, You need to learn where to fight for which size fights you want, Open world wise, There also is a ranking system which is not in the arena system which isn't even full loot, But in the crystal system, There is a type of rank system with how token works. I don't know man you give up to easy, I find …

• Quote from blappo: “fast finds Option to do real zone scrim . forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/123930-ZvZ-training/ ” Who cares.... Not like you got a dev reply saying "Hey great idea lets put it into game". Get over it, We should be yelling @ the other guy too right? Since he also posted....

• Quote from Equart: “Relax guys , it is not even a nerf. 25% less heal/mana gain is nothing. Cultist was fixed in a wrong way, nothing will change. ” It was fine then and it will be fine once the change goes live.

• Quote from Benin: “SBI why not limit guild numbers in an alliance instead of total players in an ally? Limiting it to 3 guilds per ally ” Limiting the guild amount is worse then the total number because 4 small guilds can't ban together with a guild cap but with a number cap 4 small guilds with 25 players can join together. Which means number cap is always better. If you want 3 guilds then the cap should be 900, But that is to high, I would think a cap of around 400 to 500 would be okay, But im …

• Quote from Tabor: “Hell gates are great content (besides the rat problem in 2s you encounter roughly 40% of the time) for small groups. One of the challenges with 2s gates is they are not efficiently accessible anymore to there target audience. If you own hideouts this is great you can simply drop off your loot and jump in again. However most hideout owning guilds (not all) expect you to ZvZ all the time thus pulling you away from your desired content. If you do not belong to a hideout guild you…

• Watch this video also, Small guild and solo players spanking in out numbered pvp fights, youtube.com/watch?v=54IwDOHfsSg&feature=emb_logo

• Quote from Chiattone: “Quote from ProtonAlpha: “Quote from Neef: “Funny thing is I thought you had 120 players, Wouldn't finding 5 people for crystals or HG's 2v2 or 5v5 be easy if you bring 120 players, Seems a bit weird to me, Game is 100% worth the try no MMO with PVP will allow you just to be great @ pvp with 100% no PVE grind, There is also solo random pve dungs to help with that and also group randoms to help level, You can also get alot of fame from just 2v2 HGs and 5v5 HGs, You could als…

• Quote from ProtonAlpha: “Quote from Neef: “Funny thing is I thought you had 120 players, Wouldn't finding 5 people for crystals or HG's 2v2 or 5v5 be easy if you bring 120 players, Seems a bit weird to me, Game is 100% worth the try no MMO with PVP will allow you just to be great @ pvp with 100% no PVE grind, There is also solo random pve dungs to help with that and also group randoms to help level, You can also get alot of fame from just 2v2 HGs and 5v5 HGs, You could also do arenas for fast pv…

• New filters please! Should be a pretty simple request and we need them to bring life to points of intrest! Still waiting for - Timezone, - Warcamps, - Resources Hot Spots (Which I know people who have played for a very long time and didn't even know there was resource hot spots, Yes pretty sad but thats because they can't be inlarged to really show they are there), - Castle, - Outposts, - Essence Locations - Treasure Chests Adding filters to inlarge theses locations would be a huge QOL improveme…

• Funny thing is I thought you had 120 players, Wouldn't finding 5 people for crystals or HG's 2v2 or 5v5 be easy if you bring 120 players, Seems a bit weird to me, Game is 100% worth the try no MMO with PVP will allow you just to be great @ pvp with 100% no PVE grind, There is also solo random pve dungs to help with that and also group randoms to help level, You can also get alot of fame from just 2v2 HGs and 5v5 HGs, You could also do arenas for fast pvp because you can solo Qu or party Qu, To m…

• To the people who think NAPS will work the same as alliances now, It wont, you cannot backup your allies in the same way anymore, You cannot come in from behide your current allies already fighting, You cannot heal any of your NAP'd allies, You cannot DPS on the same clump, Really the only way for a NAP'd ally to backup would be to come in from the other side and this could be learned to be avoided by fighting with your back againest the walls, Fighting in castles will also create major issue's …

• Rofl now I see why ur so butt hurt, Your post is like 5 pages back yeah no wonder I didn't see it, You just mad because I posted here and not on yours huh? Guess I didn't see it sorry.