Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Neef: “Quote from Ravenar: “How about a farm tool with q for take and w for water / feed? ” Yeah not a bad idea, Like a "ho" tool or something like that, The q could be for take and the W could be for water/focus. Would be a nice addition to the game. ” Can’t agree strongly enough. This game is very much in need of ho’s.

• Quote from Wardog: “They say it’s Apples fault and there’s nothing they can do ” Well, maybe its Apples fault, and there's nothing they can do ...

• BZ cities

Midgard - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Roccandil: “I'm not going to stop because of an elitist bully ” Sayeth the player who has spammed the forum for 5 days straight trying to bludgeon the playerbase and devs into his blinkered viewpoint because the devs didnt provide him with the easymode he wants.

• BZ cities

Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Roccandil: “Setting a home in the Outlands, though, requires leaving all of that behind. ” No it does not. And therein lies your fallacy. ” This. It’s simply makes it more challenging than you personally would like.

• Stop with this 22 hour CD shit

Midgard - - Rants

Quote from Toakenshield: “Mabye u guys have one island when you have 9 get at me ” 9 also here, and have no problem with the current system.

• Quote from Tsujihagara: “lmao sounds like midgard just wants someone to talk to him xDDD pls reply T_T ” Thanks for fulfilling my dreams.

• To late to return ?

Midgard - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Equart: “Personally, i would suggest you to wait for the next content update...but, you can give it a shot right now. ” Id suggest that you DONT wait for the next content update, and give it a shot right now.

• Quote from Romsterman: “Don’t bother replying. It’s not being read by me properly. ” Thats you're problem, not mine. And I dont believe you. Speaking of triggered ... youre the one who decided to make a forum post about such a benign topic. Ive got news for you ... they wont be changing the name anytime soon so just live with it. Its hardly a showstopper.

• BZ cities

Quote from Roccandil: “You're advocating splitting Albion into two separate games: the Outlands and Royals, which means those two games will effectively be competing for players to fill content, while encouraging alt abuse and wasting people's time travelling naked on T3 horses, which is disrespectful of the customer base. ” Im not advocating any such thing so kindly stop misrepresenting me. Moving between the two should be possible (which it is). What it shouldnt be is easy (which you want to m…

• BZ cities

Quote from Roccandil: “Personal islands, royal markets, black market, faction content, solo content, casual content. ” This is really the crux of your complaint isn’t it? At least be honest about it. You want all the perks of living in the black zone AND all the perks of living in the Royals and you want them at your fingertips. This game is often about choices and SBI are providing choice. You choose to live in the BZ then you are giving up all of the niceties, options and conveniences attached…

• Quote from Romsterman: “Serious Pointless question ” Fixed it for you.

• Captain Russia's Playground

Midgard - - Forum Banter

@Psycha Its ironic that you constantly go on about how toxic the community is, yet you're probably one of the most toxic players I've seen on these forums. You hate the game, hate the devs, hate the players. And didnt you quit just a few weeks ago, saying fuck the game, fuck the players and accusing the devs of stealing your money? And if youre "done with it", what the fuck are you doing still trolling here like a spoilt angry brat? Lets take a look at what you posted on the discussion forum on …

• @Tallju take a look at his posting history. He’s not serious, he’s trolling the forum.

• The Devs do respond more in the round table for sure but it’s not unusual at all to see them reply here too. If they responded to every question they would get no devving done!!

• Quote from ValentinaClaudia: “I'm a player who would want to pick passive skills on items rather then active skills so i think it would be a good idea to let people choose . ” Something doesn’t add up here ... too many of your posts are off the wall. Is 112 back?

• Quote from Zorke: “They also will have to be dedicated to clearing the hideout ” Im pretty sure they will be ... Quote from Zorke: “Please refer to the Hideout systematic forum for how hideouts function ” Im fully aware.

• Quote from Psycha: “CAP guilds allowed in 1 alliance, CAP member count in guilds, CAP same guild/alliance blobs in zones. ” Nah.

• Quote from SHARKY: “Still tuned. You've had plenty of time to concoct something entertaining. ” Nah. He's full of shit.

• Quote from blappo: “actually i can show a video, on reddit BA hits us i cant tell what hammers they had but outside our hideout was a sea of red and we could do nearly nothing about it... youtu.be/J5IujakJ5Pc ” Video was great. Music was shit.

• Whilst I agree that they should not be visible on the map, you seem to be ignoring the fact that even if you did place a hideout, you can’t keep it. The big guilds when they do spot it will just knock it down. And the tears will flow more from that than they are already. Unless you want it to be invincible of course, which is just ridiculous.