Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Rage Control

Shielda - - Lonca Alımları

• Massive Giveaway

Shielda - - Trade

Nice thread! IGN: Ryaj Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

• Suggestions and BUGS!

Shielda - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hello Albion Online Community! I go by "Ryaj". Just started the game after the launch and I am enjoying it so far. After playing the game for a while, I wanted to write my feedback's and suggestions for some of the game aspects. It will also include some bugs. Please feel free to give a reply and let me know your thoughts! Starting with; Dueling (Player vs Player) Tbh, I love dueling. I think its a nice system for players to experience their builds and strategies against other players. It is als…

• Dear Albion Team and Community, Although I am new to game, I would love to give some feedbacks and suggestions about the Hellgates. Short and simple. 1) I think we need more than 1 portal for each map, since we have a lot players right now and it's nearly impossible to get into hellgate even if you kill the Boss (Other players are just bothering for fun to not let you in ) 2) And also I think that once the team who killed the Boss has opened the portal, they should have some kind of a Buff/Shiel…

• Basvuru

Shielda - - Lonca Alımları

- Nick: Ryaj - Shielda - Isim: Şahan - Yas: 22 - AO tecrubesi: 3 Gün önce başladım - Daha once oynadiginiz Guildler: Yok - Oynamayi dusundugunuz guild sinifi(class): Ganker (Merchant hariç diğerleride olabilir) - Neden Tridra'yi sectiniz?, kisaca aciklayabilirmisiniz(Opsiyonel): Speecial (Alp) tavsiye etti.