Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

• redeemed key

Salio - - General Questions & Discussions

Are older Alpha Testers not being allowed in? I was in the previous Alpha test but when I tried to log in, Says "Your account is currently not allowed to play"

• Guild territories stolen...?

Salio - - Bugs

maybe he quit while in one territory, recalled home to another territory and claimed both?

• if you're trade range and can get someone you trust, trade them all your silver just as the plot is due for payment. when the payment fails, have them buy the plot and remove the fence. then transfer money/plot back over.

• try clicking on the sign. it lets you change the fence. maybe you can remove the fence, if you can reach the sign anyways.

• i guess we know why that plot was abandoned :p

• A few bugs

Salio - - Bugs

when you attack the castle in the middle of a pvp map, theres a blood animation showing. the same blood animation for mobs.

• A few bugs

Salio - - Bugs

finally got a few more to drop. got 3 to drop, two of them where two bears right next to each other. i think it does have something to do with the angle. i couldn't loot the first two that dropped but i managed to loot one from the bears that spawned near each other. they were both at different angles when they died. one i managed to loot, the other i couldn't loot at all.

• walls/barricades would limit your movement. say you enter the zone from the bottom of the map. now the opening in the wall is at the top of your guild territory. you have to walk all the way around your territory to enter. this takes away from one of the advantages of being the owner of a territory, the option of being able to retreat quickly into your land. same can be said if a random player comes near your land. a guild member notices him, alerts the guild to go chase after him. well as it ha…

• its good the way it is now. plenty of ways to leave/enter territory. no need to introduce another choke point for campers, they already have the entrance to the map.

• Solo pvp plots.

Salio - - Feedback & Suggestions

dont see why you would really need a pvp plot. you get a plot near pvp zones, go in and pvp. they said theres going to be plenty of plots later on.

• KING GANS VENGEANCE

Salio - - Guild Recruitment

i think this guy got banned in the game already. he was saying a lot of really nasty stuff on chat.

• Quote from MissJovana: “Not bad idea,BUT 70% players in game not even use forum/s :D...They registered probabbly to get key,or ask somebody to give them key and thats all :D” most mmos are like that. majority of users dont use forums but a lot of people still do(usually the most active). thats why most mmos always have a trade/market subforum. some even have different forums for different servers. pick a random mmo and you'll see theres a forum for trade. pick another random mmo and you'll see t…

• A few bugs

Salio - - Bugs

Another bug: i killed a bear and it dropped its head. the bear however is so large, i couldnt open the bag to retrieve the head to make the trophy. i dont know if it was the angle at which the bear happen to be facing when it died or if it was just to big that i couldn't access the bag. all i kept getting were messages to harvest the resources. i harvested the hide and i could only got the resources is depleted message after that.i killed more bears after that but none of them dropped the head s…

• is there anyway we can get a Market/Trade subforum on here so people can buy and sale things you cant get on the AH like plots, services and such?

• Quote from Graveldog: “ Yes, but that doesn't change the time invested into crafting vs playing. This doesn't change the fact that you'll still have to travel far, and use inventory space to keep that gear. The time preparing vs the time fighting is not where it should be for player retention. You're already going to be dieing/replacing your gear from pvp, having to do the same because of a bad pull, or a hidden creatures or what not is just going to frustrate players. ” i'm an eve online player…

• Quote from Graveldog: “ 1. Will there be an AH structure that players will be able to place on their land? ” i can see AH houses being abused if this happened. players can use this to transport goods back and forth from remote locations without risking travel. Quote from Graveldog: “ I've played since UO, where when you died you had to go back and get your stuff, and hunt down local creatures to get your gear back that was looted by them. Still wasn't this tedious. You had a chance of getting ba…

• Resources on plots

Quote from Zetecua: “2 thoughts:1. Balancing Issue - By growing resource A, you make it less scarce. People will push to plant the highest tier most scarce resources to farm. It will imbalance the economic aspects of the game too easily I think. I will place Boars on my property to scare away the neighbors I am sure the devs have put a good deal of thought into the amount of resource nodes available in the game for optimal results 2. Technical difficulties - Depending on the saturation of builda…

• cant say i can think of 3 but i can think of one. the amount of space used to build on plots should be the same amount of the size of the plot.

• Resources on plots

instead of just the regular buildings you can make on plots, how about being able to grow resources? you can make it really easy to T3 with just gatetown. Once you're headed to T4, you REALLY need to join a guild with territory for this. I've seen plenty of large plots pretty much wasted with just a house. i was thinking it may be a great idea to be able to grow some resources on your own land. the size can be the same size as a normal building so people cant grow to much, maybe 1-2 max items. a…

• A few bugs

Salio - - Bugs

another bug i've tested a few times. if you switch areas to fast, you dont get your invulnerability buff again. when you pop out and theres npcs around, they will instantly attack you and if theres a few of them, such as those at cave entrances, you will die. all your cool downs are off, cant flee. lost a few sets of T3 armor to this :).