Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• Looking for old guild

darkrei9n - - Guild Recruitment

So a long time ago I was a member of the guild Facepunch. I believe at one point they renamed to Banished. I'm currently looking for any former members of that guild. Hoping to meet back up with them this go around.

• There are also legendary items. Guarantee you if anyone makes a legendary t6 or t7 that item will be paraded around the guild with everyone bowing down to it.

• Next time youre going to post a whisper conversation between a former member of Facepunch and yourself try better to cover up his name, and cover his mentions of controlling Darkmoor cause that makes it even more obvious who the guild is. Also the member consistently died even after we told him to stop going alone because he kept dying to mobs. Do you think were going to trust him with an ox?

• Disagree. I do think however that attackers should be able to zone even in combat so they can continue to chase their target down.

• As of now, I feel like I'm done until next test. It was a fun ride, but as of now I feel like I've burned myself off (especially considering I've played the alpha like it was my job since Monday). Before I go I figure I'll leave some feedback I've noticed as one of the leaders of Facepunch. Yellow zones still have the criminal debuff, while this is nice, this is only nice for the guy who doesn't have it. When a red dot pops up onto the map our entire guild would go to check it out and kill the g…

• Quote from Oldgaming dude: “Most of the vikings have quit, it was supposed to be for an event between the twitch streamers (vikings) and youtubers. The streamers brought interest into the game and a new influx of players and the ONLY reason you have as many players as you do now. Many viking streamers quit due to the obvious stream sniping being done against them by LOD, Vendetta, and of naturally Facepunch who has a known streamsniping streamer (JadenXplays) as an officer. twitch.tv/jadenxplays…

• Quote from Salvia Divinorum: “The only immature players I saw in chat was Meat Orchestra.. No offense guys but its only a game. Games are a lot more fun win or loose when we act like adults and we should should be encouraging each other to do well so the competition is fun. Just remember us wolves need sheep so please don't scare all the sheep away! Politics and meaningful combat instead of a KOS deathmatch. To gain honor and reach Valhalla you must die in battle!” Quote from Eddard Stark: “The …

• Quote from RobyLoD: “Damn that sucks to hear, figured bringing in a 100+ man guild would make the zone a madhouse. Sorry about the early departure, I am sure we will be in the next test cycle to do it all over again. =p” We faced the same issue after ESO launched. Lack of players. Also we didn't really have 100 people, we never cleared inactives out, we probably had like 20 active players, with only 6-9 on at a time.

• Quote from Zetsu: “Maybe you just didn't try? I remember we managed to claim castle only with recruits online (I can mistake of course)” You can't, you have to be a high ranking member or the guild leader to interact with the stone. We know because we spammed the fuck out of the stone in Stonevale earlier in the test just to see what it was like.

• Quote from Graveldog: “Quote from darkrei9n: “Quote from Graveldog: “Would be better if rather than a bubble, the space within the field made them invuln.” No, only do it for people who respawn. IF you make it an invulnerable field defenders will abuse the fuck out of it. During sieges when Facepunch was defending we would usually resort to guerrilla tactics using the tent since we were usually fighting on par or below par because of no defender bonus or because we lacked the gear. If we were in…

• Sucks that we couldn't take a castle, none of our officers were online. Also considering castles have no upkeep you guys should allow anyone from the guild to claim the castle, or at least let us set permissions for who can take it. Would also like to see castles not requiring an adjacent territory to the castle to take. Or at least having a more public entrance.

• Quote from Graveldog: “Would be better if rather than a bubble, the space within the field made them invuln.” No, only do it for people who respawn. IF you make it an invulnerable field defenders will abuse the fuck out of it. During sieges when Facepunch was defending we would usually resort to guerrilla tactics using the tent since we were usually fighting on par or below par because of no defender bonus or because we lacked the gear. If we were invulnerable we would be undefeatable because mo…

• Quote from nogare: “@darkrei9n You mean FP vs MO? Nah, it's the same fight but not the same footage. :P” No FP vs "Albion Academy", whenever we fought Albion Academy it was always like 1 or 2 Albion Academy than they called in outside mercenaries. That was at the point we pissed the hell out of Meat Orchestra and they were signing up to attack us in any way possible. Its why I put Albion Academy in quotes, we never actually fought them.

• I noticed you used the same footage twice in the video from Facepunch Versus "Albion Academy".

• Archeage Alpha

darkrei9n - - Small Talk

I played the Russian Beta. Its honestly fun at first but gets boring really quick, its like the Korean equivalent of a Sandbox, but I still wouldn't call it a sandbox at all.

• Sieges are a wreck. During sieges mercenaries shouldn't be able to make up the majority of a guild's fighting force and they should cost money to be brought in. Its unfair for a guild to declare war with a guild expecting a fight on equal footing only for the other team to pull out completely and call in another guild to fight their fight. Then theres the fact that the defender gets a 40% defender bonus which is absolutely ridiculous. Just to remain on even footing a guild would have to come in …

• It really is an issue. If you guys aren't taking security seriously now how do we know we can trust you guys with more important information?

• Quote from [KGB] Primo Vato: “Quote from Beelzebabb: “Quote from Rook: “attempting to claim territory, not saying which area HAHAHA” taking your time, there... :P” Had the US Clans been allowed to start at the same time you might of actually had some PvP and competition for the land grab from the start of this live test phase. I know we have about 15 ppl; in TS right now waiting for our turn to log in at 20:00 PST, 10 hours after everyone else. Guess we will just have to put the siege system to …