Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Found a minor bug, iOS, Friends List. Six friends that have not logged in for a long time, now say Last seen 2020 years.

• Island Crafter question

Zarf - - Beginner's Questions

You’re welcome

If you open the City Zone map, and click the pull down menu ( top right ), shows which resource and which crafted items get the extra bonus.

Each city gets a bonus for one resource and a few crafted items. Islands attached to that city get the same resource and items, though the bonus return value is lower than if done in the actual city. Like Fort Sterling gets a bonus for refining wood.

• Yellow zone. I would never go solo on a ox to a red or black zone, only in a party.

• Mobile: Planned Improvements

Zarf - - Mobile Version

Tap the menu button top right. Opens a large menu, logout at bottom. I really like this new HUD. Looks like we got a slightly increased inventory, while decreasing the window size. Narrower and longer inventory window, taking up less screen, but individual slots are smaller, thus we see more of our inventory while using less screen. Spell layout on right side is well placed. Love that we can now rotate our screen, with spells on the right, I rotated, so my power cord is on left side instead to r…

• Whichever three resources are available in the zone, I carry all three tools for each type. In the past, I would go out gathering, once ox was full, I’d return home, with everything that I gathered. For about a month I’ve been concentrating on raising wood gathering to using T8 wood axe. I’ve been getting about 5% fame per day for wood gathering ( T7 to T8 ), gathering T3,4, & T5 wood. Currently at 93% fame needed to reach T8. So about two more days will reach my goal, then 5 days later should u…

• [20. January 2020] Queen Update

Zarf - - Patch Notes

Can’t wait to check out all the new mobile improvements. iOS already updated in TestFlight. Thank you

• Saffiana suggested that I try a soft reset. That worked, yay!!! I always forget to try that. Thank you very much.

• iOS, for the last few days, I have been experiencing client crashes mainly when traveling through zone gates. It got progressively worse yesterday and today. Then around 12 hours ago my time, the client crashed, and I have not been able to log in since. This occurred on my iPad Pro. Strangely I can log in with my iPhone, but screen is too small for me personally. Attempting to play on my iPad, I get to character selection screen, any of my characters I choose, during zone loading, client crashes…

• T5 red zones back to yellow

Zarf - - Feedback Testserver

I agree, if you flag up as hostile, anyone should be able to kill and loot you. A vast majority of hostile players, hunt down gatherers, who for the most part do not try to fight back, only attempt to run away instead. Quite often hostile players are risking very little, as the majority of their targets do not fight back.

• Unable to log in.

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

Not sure what the problem is. I can log in with my iPhone 7+, but not my iPad Pro. Both devices have the latest version of software iOS 13.3. I deleted Albion from my iPad, then reinstalled it. Same results, crashes to desktop during zone loading. Personally my iPhone screen is too small for my eyes.

• Unable to log in.

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

About two hours ago, the client crashed on me, while gathering in Tharcal Fissure. I tried four times unsuccessfully to relog in. I just tried again, three times. Shows Tharcal Fissure loading screen, then crashes to desktop again. Character Zarf Device 2017 10.5” iPad Pro.

• T5 red zones back to yellow

Zarf - - Feedback Testserver

From a gatherer, reverting reds zones back to yellow, that were originally yellow is great. Based in Fort Sterling, we only have two nearby yellow zones for T5 wood, and hides. Originally we also had Sleetwater Basin. You should try gathering wood in Rowan Wood or Inis Mon. Riding in circles around these zones for 2-3 hours to fill a T8 ox. Most T5 trees are either depleted or have 1 wood. There’s a very high number of competition choppers in these zones, everyday, all day.

• Also just wandering around while gathering. I was just going through Tharcal Fissure, just as I’m passing a mini boss, it crashes. I tried four times to relog in, gets to Tharcal Fissure loading screen, but game doesn’t launch, returns to desktop. Going take a break. I’m sure I was knocked down by the mob. Durability loss for T7 gear + 10% resource loss.

• First I checked for any iOS updates, my iPad has the latest version. My client has been intermittently crashing the last couple of days. Zoning, both to world locations and island, and while gathering. Occasionally I’ll hit my home button to check my battery level, for both iPad and pencil, then when I hit Albion Online icon, instead of going straight back to the game, it closes client and restarts launcher.

• Thank you, I did miss reading that note. I do see how someone could exploit it, demolishing and rebuilding buildings continuously, since they get 100% resources back. Happy I only upgraded one building.

• Do we still receive fame during the upgrade process of buildings? In the past I believe I received about 57k fame per 30 T7 blocks added to a building. Received zero today while upgrading my tanner. I waited until I had 40 or so general journals. But was a waste of time waiting, as I didn’t get any fame.

• While gathering, in multiple zones today, I experienced rubberbanding issues, several times. Even happened twice on my personal island.

• I know that, but for doing the same challenge that non premium players do, they get 10 LP while we get zero.