Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

• I don't agree with everything OP has said, but I agree with some things. My stance is that PvP is the single most interesting thing about this game in terms of how it engages the player, creates conflict, and risk vs reward. The act of combating another player is fun, even if you don't think losing all your stuff is fun. Which is why I look at Yellow Zones with disdain. I thought it would be fun to actually try PvP as a ganker, because there is nothing else to do. But I immediately realized if I…

• Enough is enough. I'm done

OneTinSoldier - - Bugs

Quote from Eyra: “I got a response to one of my tickets that the problem has been solved. The problem is that it has NOT been solved. I'm still stuck in same blackscreen. ” Having worked in IT support of a production system (and not the call center kind, no offense to call center folks) I can say two things: 1. You think something is fixed but whoops, its not, because it is such a bizarre issue and you have no idea what is going on. This is a nightmare for the consumer and the support team. 2. A…

• While we are on this topic. I understand WHY the 3 second dismount rule was added. But I'd really love to see something like this: While out of combat, dismount causes the 3 second cooldown. While in combat (meaning you or your horse recently took any amount of damage) dismount does not cause any cooldowns. This still prevents someone from riding up on a gatherer and jumping them. But what happened to me the other day: I was riding my ox through a red zone. A guy on foot with a spear started att…

• I agree that the Blockade could be more of an issue than a fun gameplay mechanic. That, unfortunately, is telling of the community (and humanity) and not so much an issue with the idea itself. The game, and its community, doesn't really allow for interesting encounters because it is kill on sight or flee on sight. The idea of it being an open world PvP game leads to kill or be killed, and sense the most fun part of the game (as far as complex engagement goes) is PvP then people want PvP to happe…

• Gallop on roads.

OneTinSoldier - - Feedback & Suggestions

I'm not sure about removing gallop off roads, but I am all for a speed buff while on roads for more than [x] seconds. Generally speaking, you should be travelling faster on a road than through rough terrain. That is a major benefit of roads. But video games and reality don't have to align. Now, this thought is a bit crazy. But what if players had to maintain the healthiness of roads to get a buff from them? Otherwise they appear decayed. Anyone can repair them with some limestone (or some such) …

• Quote from blappo: “I agree with this. I think the best way is redzone and yellow zones are too safe. people dont steal enough in these zones. the reputation system is stopping this not just by dropping to outlaw but when i flag blue players will gank ME it is too dangerous to be flagged because any flag vs nonflag that a nonflag sees they jump in. If i am not flagged and a not flagged higher tier gatherer is nearby when i start collecting resource they can just take anything i want to get but i…

• In the spirit of trade, I'd like to order: 4 of the T4 1 of the T4.1 I've got the stuff: prntscr.com/gajkzz I will PM you my in-game name. I don't know when I will be online next, but I'm sure we can figure that out. My island is off of Thetford.

• Quote from Korn: “but it's probably better to simply sell your ox + gear in Caerleon, too, port back to Fort Sterling and repeat the same cycle. ” @Korn , the fact this is a suggested mechanic by the staff tells me there is a problem. We're talking about having meaningful trade routes in which traders must balance risk vs reward by risking their life to bring a resource to another town. And a legitimate solution to maximize your profit/time is to actually avoid the route itself on the return tri…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Raithe: “Please reconsider focusing on instanced in town pve/pvp. The open world so badly needs help here. The yellow zones have next to nothing for this. Even portals in dungeons are better than in town instances. I cannot encourage you enough to make expeditions be expeditions......get a mission and travel to a place, have to find it it, unlock it, whatever. Arenas could be small open world territories. Hell guilds could fight over ownership and reap benefits from …

• Carriage/Covered Wagon - Holds up to 3 players in the wagon. - Driven by 1 player. - Medium armor. - Players inside the wagon are invisible to outsiders. - Medium mount radius when dismounted. - Only player owner can drive it. - Large carry capacity. - Roughly the speed of an ox. - Long "mount" time for driver. - Normal "mount" time for players in radius. - Only party members or allies can ride in it. - Good for long distance party travel and taxi service between zones. - Visually represented by…

• +1 Quote from Korn: “Farming We see significant improvement potential here, and have a lot of cool concepts fully specced out. (stuff such as animals producing fertiziler that synergizes with plants, having farming seasons, fishing and its interaction with cooking etc etc) ” And a topic with lots of farming ideas.

• Enough is enough. I'm done

OneTinSoldier - - Bugs

Jesus, ya'll suck. They already stated they can access a different character and that they have reinstalled the game and updated their graphic drivers. I sincerely doubt their rig is the problem if they can access another character just fine. On the black screen try typing the /stuck or /suicide command. Whichever one actually works. Maybe, by some incredible stretch, the chat is still functional but you can't see it because black screen? Could reset your character and alleviate the black screen…

• Suggestions.

RE: #5 I'd refrain (hah!) from killing a bard on the enemy team just so they can give us an epic soundtrack to battle to. Imagine these guys in dungeon! Bards in Mabinogi Playing Music in GW2 500 Miles in Starbound SBI, give us these tools to create our own content and stories! I also wouldn't mind #1 and #4. Not sure about #3, but maybe a cloak you can wear in the cape slot that disguises you under a legit hood and cloak.

• Quote from Balabhadra: “Quote from rodox: “Back in the day before last wipe, durability hit on knockdown was way higher, AND on top of that you had a small % chance of getting your items trashed. Now that doesn't happen. I can just equip my gear and go out to the blue/yellow zones without even worrying about losing it. I'll be completely disconnected from the NEED to buy/craft gear for all eternity, because... well. Gear is eternal under those conditions. I've asked over and over again. How is i…

• Yes please, great idea! Lightning is by far my favorite element to wield in video games. It also some very nice looking effects.

• Quote from Dulu: “This game is boring? Which game are you playing? ” I don't blame you if you didn't read my whole post because it was huge. But I did say that the best and most fun parts were PvP and fighting over chests and that I'd like to do more Hellgates with my guild buddies. Cool video, glad you are having fun. I am too. Sometimes.

• Thank you for taking the time to reply, @Korn and I hope you will consider my response to crafting below. I am pleased to see that there are more plans for farming and the game world. I know this will not happen overnight and I intend to stick around as long as I can to see what happens. I am very hopeful, although the realistic part of me wants to say "I will believe it when I see it." Quote from Korn: “Crafting This is a hard one, and we spent hours on hours debating and discussing this over t…

• Quote from Speakmore: “I honestly didn't read the entire post for whatever reason, I got lazy. ” Thanks for the honesty. I can be long winded. I went ahead and highlighted a question I'm really curious about. "At what point does gear matter more than skill in 1v1 fight?" Thanks for the info!

• Just a few questions for anyone who does PvP, especially the competitive crowd. 1. What Tier (and enchants) do you normally wear for ganking in Red Zone? What about Black Zone, do you switch gear for BZ? 2. What Tier (and enchants) do you prefer to wear in GvG? Do you always wear the best possible gear in this situation? 3. What Tier do you wear when you go ganking as a zerg? Is it different from what you'd wear if you were going solo? (see #1) 4. Do you save your best gear for a special occasio…

• Pins on map

I would like this. Especially if my party/guild can see pins and pings on the map so we're all on the same page as to where we are going.