Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• [20. January 2020] Queen Update

tabooshka - - Patch Notes

Quote from MrFler: “Quote from Gibba: “The number of fragments needed to enchant items has been doubled as enchanting with fragments was too cheap and undermined crafting with enchanted resources Please explain. Are you speaking of rune/soul/relic enchanting? ” Idk form where they are getting their data but actually enchanting items was absurdally expensive and inbalanced coz regular items had same "price" as artifacted, even "relic-artifacted" items... ” because 5.3 and 6.3 masterpiece was the …

• Quote from Neef: “Quote from Kyrw: “Quote from Seldom: “Schedule You can see the full Crystal League schedule here. ” On the sheet, line 4, that defines how many times per period will a fight happens is wrong. Level 4 is saying once a week, but is scheduled twice a week. L8 is stated as twice per season but has only one fight time, on the end of the season. If you're look closely, on L1-3 it counts each utc on the others, it doesn't, what is at least inconsistentPlease recheck this. ” Yeah I see…

• Quote from Jc2008: “And once all the "good" teams blow past the level 1-3 crystals, the 1-3 league might not be a bad deal for new people, ” How do you blow past something that if you want to play, thats your only daily option LOL No, its designed for good teams that want to play more than once a week/reset to stomp noobs on low levels daily.

• Quote from DuendeBrek: “It reminds me of old long-time-to-take castles, where guilds had to mass WAY before the castles just because you had to be there way before to don't be zone-blocked by enemy zerg and have a high ground during a fight. ” Exactly, even layout further promotes it. If its hard to get into the terri while theres players inside, you will just see attackers being there ealier and taking that better position.

• Quote from Captainrussia: “And max lvl is 10, not 7 (so throw it a couple more % on top) ” forum.albiononline.com/index.p…?postID=983458#post983458 turns out its even worse in reality

• so a build thats hardcountered by daggers and boltcasters, must be op

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Captainrussia: “you missed all the other bonuses apparently - including a 170% Guard HP and 100% Guard DMG... ” so now you need 1 more healer to raid mages, great. Very thoughtful ideaQuote from Captainrussia: “And max lvl is 10, not 7 (so throw it a couple more % on top) ” judging by it, level1 is default, if you win lvl1 crystal you get lvl2so yes, lvl6 is once per reset max lvl can be achieved once per season I wonder how often they…

• Suggestion Pack

tabooshka - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Kriansas: “Quote from tabooshka: “Also to add, theres multiple mounts in the game that requires more than 1 person to dismount and kill. I havent died while in gathering gear for 1.5 years now ” u can dismount a swift pretty okay ish soloalso gank in that build where u dismount off screen,its a cool interaction,but that lizard mount is way over tunned imo ” yes swift is easy like direwolf but then you have mounts like giant horse or pest lizard, invis boar

• Suggestion Pack

Also to add, theres multiple mounts in the game that requires more than 1 person to dismount and kill. I havent died while in gathering gear for 1.5 years now

• Quote from Captainrussia: “you missed all the other bonuses apparently - including a 170% Guard HP and 100% Guard DMG... ” so now you need 1 more healer to raid mages, great. Very thoughtful idea Quote from Captainrussia: “And max lvl is 10, not 7 (so throw it a couple more % on top) ” judging by it, level1 is default, if you win lvl1 crystal you get lvl2 so yes, lvl6 is once per reset max lvl can be achieved once per season I wonder how often they downgrade Once per season bonus, lets throw a c…

• pve drives pvp doing 2 minutes of solo dungeon daily*(3times a week) shouldnt be a problem

• so once a reset you have a chance to level tower to lvl7 to get 9% bonus that can be lost to zerg any day

• yea, me too completely dont know why they wanted to make bearpaws out of 1 handed mace

• Bear Paw “E”

tabooshka - - Bugs

sorry, less than 1% of players use bearpaws

• Suggestion Pack

Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Guilefulwolf: “The more players in a ganking activity the less reward for each of them per victim. I dont see any need for increasing the trashing rate at all. ” Because the current situation doesn't provide enough disincentive to not gank 10v1. They may have to split the loot 10 ways, but they still get all get paid their full days wage. People want them to get less reward for taking less risk. My problem with that often suggested feature is, what about ZvZ? ” Not…

• Quote from Neef: “Remove Hellgates and Cgvgs also you got to be fucking joking, Yeah lets just scrap the little content we have good idea bro.... ” I think its a great idea because less than 1% does it.

• Disarray (Zerg Debuff)

tabooshka - - Developers' Statements

Quote from GluttonySDS: “Quote from JonahVeil: “Quote from GluttonySDS: “Quote from JonahVeil: “Or maybe, just maybe, make the game more skillbased so people could fight outnumbered and stop using arbitrary debuffs to try to get the game to playout in the way you want ” With AOE escalation -- you can already fight out numbered. ” With record low numbers for CGVGs, and so many not turning up for the nonstop resets, I truly wonder when you will back peddle on all of your horrible opinions about wh…

• Quote from Svenblade: “Quote from Redsaw: “Quote from Seldom: “We have put a lot of thought into your replies and went over all of them. There were many great ideas that we will keep in mind. ” Cool, lets have the players decide how much they want to engage in 5v5 content then. Why are you limiting our content? There are actually players in this game, quite a few in fact, that exclusively want to do 5v5 content in the form of high risk 5v5 deathmatch. Why are you deciding for us that we can only…

• Quote from Neef: “Quote from tabooshka: “nah dude lets just wait for them to remove gvgs ” There is no reason to get all mad right now, The new system hasn't even hit live yet and they are running tests for crystals as we speak so I wouldn't worry too much, If the system goes live the way it is and people hate it as much as they do before it hits live it will get changed. The devs prob want to see it get some play before they start changing it up totally. ” They have been gutting gvgs for 2 year…

• nah dude lets just wait for them to remove gvgs