Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 563.

• Gathering is way better now imo. I always find T8/T7 in T8 maps, even if not in high quantity. Many maps are just full of resources since no one is going there. But, of course, you can't expect to go to a map close to a portal and find it full of resources. Nor find all T8 nodes with charges due to huge respawn time. Overall, i'm enjoying the new resource distribution.

• Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “How will that help anything against the territory owners. They are the only ones that can attack it, and im pretty sure they will know. the one thing that could make sense was to not have it on any map until its build, which would make sense. but you will still get attscked by territory owner if you dont have a agreement. also remember that hideouts can have individual, custom and public permissions - so not just guild is relevant here. ” Even if the territory owner kill…

• Quote from Thorn-Delwyn: “We haven't actually changed the loot but how it is setup so it becomes easier to maintain. With your reports we figured out another issue with the system that became apparent after this change. The amount of loot didn't change but the frequency of a drop is off. So you might only get something in every 5th chest but it in average it will be worth 5 chests at once when you finally get something. This is related to the amount of players in your group. With 20 players you …

• Lymhurst Fiber Refining Bonus

ImaDoki - - Bugs

Quote from broicious: “Quote from ImaDoki: “100/158 = 0,6329 This means there is a reduction in cost of 36.7% Also, if you progressively refine, the return rate ends in 58% Example of sequence refining: 100 resources refined = 36 or 37 resources returned 37 resources refined = 14 resources returned (51 total) 14 resources refined = 5 resources returned (56 total) 5 resources refined = 2 resources returned (58 total, TADAAAAM) So, in the end, you made 158 resources instead of 100 with 36,7% retur…

• Lymhurst Fiber Refining Bonus

ImaDoki - - Bugs

100/158 = 0,6329 This means there is a reduction in cost of 36.7% Also, if you progressively refine, the return rate ends in 58% Example of sequence refining: 100 resources refined = 36 or 37 resources returned 37 resources refined = 14 resources returned (51 total) 14 resources refined = 5 resources returned (56 total) 5 resources refined = 2 resources returned (58 total, TADAAAAM) So, in the end, you made 158 resources instead of 100 with 36,7% return per refinement, which proves that it's a 5…

• Durability of hideout in second construction phase: Durability: 25,000 Repair Rate: 15 Durability per second Durability of hideout in level 1: Durability: 50,000 Repair Rate: 25 Durability per second ..... It's requires at least DOUBLE the time to drop a shield from a hideout level 1 in comparison to a hideout in it's second phase of construction. Can't you guys just revert it to the second construction phase?

• Quote from Talion: “Hello everyone, Update (11:29 UTC): There was an issue with the hideouts that made them finish right after maintenance, instead of during the prime time of their cluster. This means that, effectively, preventing hideouts from being finished became impossible. Our solution for this today, as to get ahead of the first prime time activating in 30 minutes is the following: Hideouts that are finished will stay finished. However, we will bring their shields down to a state where th…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from ImaDoki: “Credits to @FrostClaw, who added the timezones to the original map. ” unless Im reading this wrong - the screenshot you've posted does not look right? Majority of maps around Martlock south are around 00 UTC and 03 UTC... and Im seeing like 18 and 21 UTC stuff there ” you are probably reading this wrong. Martlock are the three blue portals in the south of the map i posted here. You may need to spin the map.

• Your hideout wasn't 'stolen', it was destroyed. If the guild that attacked you replaced it with their own that is another story. Hideouts require a small coordinated force to keep. You guys probably placed the hideout very close to good hotspots in a T7 or T8 map, or even in a T5/T6 close to a hotspot. A trick you guys can do is to place a hideout very close to another primetime zone in a not so good map. Most strong alliances/guilds probably wont bother you. Also, hideout is way harder to destr…

• In case of doubt... Just lock there. Outlands are quite empty lately anyway due to the overwhelming ammount of avalonians and the proximity of Queen.

• Carebear?

ImaDoki - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from ImaDoki: “Did any of you guys play the elite dungeon in server test? They are not comparable to group and solo dungeon in difficulty... They are INCRIDIBLY HARD, even wearing 8.3 400/400 (which was the setup we used in the test). Now imagine bringing full OP sets for end game very hard content and STILL be dove without any protection. Devs already stated that this content is supposed to be focus end game pve, but pvp can still happen. Its not a dungeon you can …

• Carebear?

ImaDoki - - General Questions & Discussions

Did any of you guys play the elite dungeon in server test? They are not comparable to group and solo dungeon in difficulty... They are INCRIDIBLY HARD, even wearing 8.3 400/400 (which was the setup we used in the test). Now imagine bringing full OP sets for end game very hard content and STILL be dove without any protection. Devs already stated that this content is supposed to be focus end game pve, but pvp can still happen. Its not a dungeon you can make in 4.1 (as most solos and group ones.)

• This boss regenerates 2-3k health per auto attack. Just walk in circles wih him and he wont regen.

• Yes, needs to be locked. Elsa said on the reddit AMA this, so its DEV confirmed...

• The Battle of Caerleon

ImaDoki - - News & Announcements

You must me locked to caerleon in order to take part in the event.

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “Ähm u are aware that today 3 friends can enter 2 Man gates?? Same applies for 5 Man gates.. ” It's harder to make this in 2x2 than it would be in 1x1x1 ” correct in 2 vs 2 u need 3 players to make it happen and in 1 v 1 v 1 U need 5.. Hype!!! ” ... even the math is.... whatever... i'm out.

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Ähm u are aware that today 3 friends can enter 2 Man gates?? Same applies for 5 Man gates.. ” It's harder to make this in 2x2 than it would be in 1x1x1

• I can see many issues when 2-3 friends enter SIMULTANEOSLY three 1-man gate. Or they all fall in the same place or 2 of them fall in the same place and this turns into a 2x1. Sorry, strongly disagree with x1 man gate BUT 3x3 i can't really see a problem. I wouldn't play it, though.

• Quote from neptunium: “Thanks for keeping us updated! The first identified issue says to cover low reward. The issue brought up here is no reward by means of a loot window not showing items like displayed in the screenshots posted. So is the no reward issue still unidentified or is it the same? Second, two days ago I had a legendary chest (I remember very well) which could not be looted in a tier 4 solo dungeon and one screenshot on the previous page posted by N0vazxx shows a rare chest having t…

• Arent we missing a guide on... Raids?