Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

• Community not ready for this just delete this

Muffin - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Hyroglyphos: „On which qualifications do you base this assumptions? “ Nothing

• Zitat von Styxed: „Zitat von Muffin: „Don't expose the back-end servers location even they had mitigation hackers still can attack the datacenter to fuck backbone and result of the backbone albion will be offline AGAIN. “ Anyone can find it on their own with a pretty basic knowledge. “ yes but still you are exposing that publicy those are diffrent things

• Community not ready for this just delete this

Muffin - - Rants

Beitrag

Community not ready for this soo just nevermind and delete this

• Zitat von Styxed: „So lets try to elobrate the DDOS attacks a bit more. What we know; Server backend; Photon Engine The game basically uses Photon Engine and right now it can only run on Windows servers. Server hosting; SoftLayer It seems you are hosting your servers on IBM-backed Softlayer , but please take a moment and consider moving to a bigger provider like Amazon EC2, MS Azure or Rackspace.The decision should be based upon the providers anti-ddos capabilities and ddos policy. As we can see…

• Zitat von flyn: „Update UTC 22:43: The servers are under another ddos attack. We're on it. “ you are on it ? you mean you will wait until they stop the attack ?

• Zitat von angrad: „Zitat von Muffin: „Zitat von angrad: „From Lord Gaben himself: How can I find out what I was VAC banned for? We do not disclose the cheats that were detected while connected to a VAC secured server that resulted in a VAC ban. We have detailed records for each VAC ban, however, releasing this information would only benefit cheat developers. The VAC team regularly investigates claims of false VAC bans to increase the effectiveness of Valve Anti-Cheat. I wasn't using my account w…

• Zitat von angrad: „From Lord Gaben himself: How can I find out what I was VAC banned for? We do not disclose the cheats that were detected while connected to a VAC secured server that resulted in a VAC ban. We have detailed records for each VAC ban, however, releasing this information would only benefit cheat developers. The VAC team regularly investigates claims of false VAC bans to increase the effectiveness of Valve Anti-Cheat. I wasn't using my account when I received a VAC ban. Can it be re…

• Zitat von Frozne: „Zitat von Muffin: „Zitat von Frozne: „Zitat von Muffin: „Zitat von Frozne: „Zitat von Muffin: „Everyone is mad they killed the fucking Solo PVP.devs doing too bad these days.just put the fucking 3 second somewhere else away from the blackzone because its fucking BLACK ZONE should be dangerous and hardcore “ Don't ever post again. You post like a moron. “ you might be right because of my grammer and english but if you don't accept my idea then you are an idiot “ I can tell you'…

• Zitat von Frozne: „Zitat von Muffin: „Zitat von Frozne: „Zitat von Muffin: „Everyone is mad they killed the fucking Solo PVP.devs doing too bad these days.just put the fucking 3 second somewhere else away from the blackzone because its fucking BLACK ZONE should be dangerous and hardcore “ Don't ever post again. You post like a moron. “ you might be right because of my grammer and english but if you don't accept my idea then you are an idiot “ I can tell you've got the IQ of a donut with posts li…

• Zitat von Frozne: „Zitat von Muffin: „Everyone is mad they killed the fucking Solo PVP.devs doing too bad these days.just put the fucking 3 second somewhere else away from the blackzone because its fucking BLACK ZONE should be dangerous and hardcore “ Don't ever post again. You post like a moron. “ you might be right because of my grammer and english but if you don't accept my idea then you are an idiot sorry mate thats how internet works

• Everyone is mad they killed the fucking Solo PVP.devs doing too bad these days.just put the fucking 3 second somewhere else away from the blackzone because its fucking BLACK ZONE should be dangerous and hardcore

• Zitat von RockLobster: „Their plan is make it clear to the DDOSers that the thousands of dollars their spending DDOSing them is never going to work and, if these gold sellers are particularly thick, they'll look into a 3rd party DDOS mitigation solution. Their plan to "blackmail/extort" is ridiculous because paying them off is a losing strategy that'll never work. You'd have to be mental to even consider it. All that would happen is you'd buy a few days before the next payment is due... and be b…

• Well devs not saying something significant about solution.As most of you know its very very hard to catch DDoS attackers(kinda impossiable).so my question is what is devs plan ? doing nothing and hoping to catch Attackers ? i mean i though you guys own the game but seems like hackers own it because they can close the game whatever they want.police investigation can take years so how you gonna deal with this ?

• Zitat von Bercilak: „Hello everyone, we just wanted to inform you that the problems which occured yesterday were because of a DDOS attack. We also received a ransom from the attackers. There is a huge probability that these attacks might continue. We are actually getting reports of increased traffic from our hoster (UTC 12:25). We will keep you updated about the situation. Kind regards, Stefan “ So what is your plan againts DDoS attacks and blackmail ? they will close the game whatever they want…