Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Dungeon change.

Captainrussia - - Rants

holy shit - you are an idiot who cannot read... if you kill the mobs - the chest gets unlocked... how hard is that to understand?

• Quote from ImaDoki: “Credits to @FrostClaw, who added the timezones to the original map. ” unless Im reading this wrong - the screenshot you've posted does not look right? Majority of maps around Martlock south are around 00 UTC and 03 UTC... and Im seeing like 18 and 21 UTC stuff there

• Carebear?

Captainrussia - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Dragosin: “after the event there wont be 20 men left..... ” what are you on about? 20 men? Servers are so overpopulated (good thing) - that you can barely get into the game...

• 1) its designed to create PVP content 2) Contracts are coming - just contract your stuff to be moved by someone else (once they put them in the game) - so someone else does the "walking/riding" for a fee of course...

• Quote from Tabor: “What is even more funny is of course this "warning" system is only in the zerg dungeons. So the solo guy running a dungeon or the standard 5 man group can still get ass pounded by larger groups running in behind them but of course we need to protect the zerg dungeon runners. This game really needs to stop providing incentive for N+1 shit. For the record I just think there needs to be consistency on this one preferably with no dungeon types receiving warning. I will keep saying…

• Holy Moly! 1/10 not sure if would read again... Quote from AdamSmith: “Item prices are not stable in any city and people losing too much gear in the open world, before the second day silver started to gain value. ” What does this even mean? Silver gain value? Like right now it has no value, lol? Quote from AdamSmith: “Bogul left the game ” LMAO - ISO this. Quote from AdamSmith: “Its almost impossible to play solo in the game ” LeL Quote from AdamSmith: “Small guilds hiding their selves in the co…

• Night in Albion

Captainrussia - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Romsterman: “Maybe remove Undead mobs in open-world during daytime and only spawn them during the night ” spawn extra Undead mobs during the night! (or undead rabbits lol)

• Quote from Rorum: “Thanks! guess next stop is to find guild accepting new players:) ” stay solo until you unlock t4 gear. It will go much faster that way, instead of spending ("wasting") time looking for a guild, going to their City, blah-blah... Once you are t4 in at least 1 set of gear - any guild will be much more inclined to accept you, as they would see that you've actually achieved something on your own.

• last time I got dove by this build I got melted (because I was on mobs, some skills on CD, and as Axe - I have 0 interrupts in PVE/PVP hybrid mode)... But even then, that only ever happened once, so I can take that death... its a very very expensive build, and therefore its not easy to counter. Countering divers as a PVE fame farmer is already pretty difficult (depending on your build of course, and if you are full PVE set up - you will probably be at very bad odds). So you either have to sacrif…

• I would say get familiar with the game and the tutorial right now (before Queen that is). You most likely won't get past the Royal continent in the next couple of days anyway (depending on how casually or hardcore you play). And the Royal continent is not changing (at least not with Queen, it should change a bit later on). Regarding Premium - its not "vital" I guess, but that really depends... Premium really helps... I mean its like "Premium membership" in all other real life services... imagine…

• The new farming UI looks nice, but the pop up (to pick up or to plant) takes about 2x longer to pop up (so maybe like 60 frames vs 30 frames that we currently have before Queen). I really hope I dont need to make a video, as there is like 2 days left and the DEVs can check themselves. But let me know ))) Otherwise its good change, just would like to have it same speed as the current system. EDIT: Actually made a video, and after analyzing it at 0.5 speed and 0.25 speed I think its all good. The …

• this got fixed: @Veetus forum.albiononline.com/index.p…1555479a1824439e55d99ee9c

• То ли REEEEEEEEEEEE То ли (РЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯ) Но фармить их осталось - только 3 дня

• Quote from Blackboa: “The Filthy Casuals are currently in Eternal Slumber. I have bended the knee to Blue Army. ” Long live [KINGS] The Filthy Casuals!!! youtube.com/watch?v=zKu-n4CL0nI youtube.com/watch?v=EdVcVsjDp_w :))))

• Quote from Blackboa: “Says test server is down for maintenance. Is this the case for everyone else? ” yes - same for me. This has been happening a lot on the past week, which is understandable I suppose as they are testing/tweaking last minute things, etc...

• Quote from Equart: “Quote from GrayMo: “Currently there are no plans to do this. I am also not sure if this really makes sense. Do you have a specific Idea? - Mo ” Yes, i have. Imagine. We will have consumable "spell skins" , for each weapon. You already made good UI that is perfect, and could be updated in future. For example, we have E skin - Magic Arrow on warbow. 1. We activate it 2. Choose it in UI window ( all such spells will have same behaviour like current skins, you can turn off them f…

• Quote from hypnoticshadow: “Ok thank you this is now more clear but anyway they don't run a low cost build ” low cost build was being run with flat4 Gnature with t6 flat staff (I think needed t6 staff for the Hit and Run passive) - and that was pretty hard to deal with. Then they nerfed and completely remade nature to make it not mobile in DMG mode. So new rats certainly don't run low cost builds, but its still pretty low cost. Most just run 5.1 1h spear, 5.1 Knight armor (WW) and t4 undead cape…

• nice!!!! Will The Filthy Casuals be making a comeback as well?

• Quote from SirAchtung: “another sofa analyst with 17 mill pvp fame ,tell me ur cool story about carrion caller and staff of balance..... ” I bet I can win more fights with Carrioncaller then you? Want another story?

• Quote from Neef: “When you raid a base in any war you take all items that you want or need and sometimes even take the base for yourself, I really feel that we need some type of reason to attack a hideout other then just deleting it from the world or to take its spot in that cluster. I still believe the winning attacker should either get a discounted price rebuilding the hideout or atleast making the reward of destorying a hideout better as it does cost alot to keep launching an attack on a high…