Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 274.

• Quote from Svenblade: “Quote from Redsaw: “Quote from Svenblade: “How about this: Would crystals work if every CGvG was a single elimination knock-out tournament? ” There's alot of flaws in that suggestion, for example, the party that gets knocked out is now left without content for the rest of the night. also, these tournaments could be fun from time to time as a community event but not as a continuous program. Also, I doubt you could even get 50 teams to commit to a time period that you're des…

• Quote from Svenblade: “How about this: Would crystals work if every CGvG was a single elimination knock-out tournament? ” There's alot of flaws in that suggestion, for example, the party that gets knocked out is now left without content for the rest of the night. also, these tournaments could be fun from time to time as a community event but not as a continuous program. Also, I doubt you could even get 50 teams to commit to a time period that you're describing. My suggestion would be to just mak…

• Quote from SirFapsAlot: “Sure, hellgates is on demand 5v5 content (unless your gate is camped but whatever just kill them). However when you get into a hellgate it's one fight. No retreat, just head first. Blow the other team up. Sure there are instances of long fights with multiple engages/disengages. But in the end hellgates are just a death match. Death match game modes can be fun for sure. But the deeper strategical element that gvg / crystal gvg offers with holding points of interest, havin…

• Quote from gmatagmis: “I personally wish for arenas to became viable full-time content also... (In line with RDs/gathering/whatever). And in every topic suggesting to make arena rewards unlimited, double reward for healers and give PvE fame for both teams for scoring tickets, instead of tomes at the end. I like really intensive 5v5 action with no time overhead. I know how it feels bro =) ” Full loot can be a reward in itself, it also functions as a silver sink and encourages developing skill. Ha…

• Quote from gmatagmis: “Most will answer, that you have hellgates which are rewarding even with negative winrate. ” Less than 10% of the time you spend on hellgates are actual combat, its mostly just running around looking for gates, PVE, banking loot and regearing. Hellgates can be fun in their own right but they don't really come close to what the game needs in terms of good 5v5 content. You're right though, that is what most people will answer and have answered to me in the past. Quote from gm…

• Quote from gmatagmis: “Your suggestions? ” Have the players decide when they want to engage in rewarding 5v5 deathmatch content rather then having set timeslots. The means of implementation is what SBI should come up with, but honestly, there isn't much work for them to do at all, just have some sense of team/player ranking and process that into the arena queueing system, then incorporate that into crystal league and you're ready to go.

• Crystal League is in fact simply a trimmed down version of the current GvG system, it has some modified values in terms of how the instance is created for the parties that participate and it is slightly more convenient now that it can be done from cities. What do I mean? I mean that SBI literally only modified a few values such as itempower caps and then polished the exterior to appear as new content. Logistically its now easier to do your daily 5v5 for 15 minutes and go back to playing whatever…

• Quote from Svenblade: “Quote from Redsaw: “Quote from Seldom: “We have put a lot of thought into your replies and went over all of them. There were many great ideas that we will keep in mind. ” Cool, lets have the players decide how much they want to engage in 5v5 content then. Why are you limiting our content? There are actually players in this game, quite a few in fact, that exclusively want to do 5v5 content in the form of high risk 5v5 deathmatch. Why are you deciding for us that we can only…

• Quote from Seldom: “We have put a lot of thought into your replies and went over all of them. There were many great ideas that we will keep in mind. ” Cool, lets have the players decide how much they want to engage in 5v5 content then. Why are you limiting our content? There are actually players in this game, quite a few in fact, that exclusively want to do 5v5 content in the form of high risk 5v5 deathmatch. Why are you deciding for us that we can only enter such an instance once or twice per d…

• This new crystal league is pointless, all we wanted was the ability to do continuous full loot 5v5 with some kind of ranked matching system that makes sense. This is literally the same as what we had previously, except its a little more convenient and the value's have been juggled around a little, just give us arena matching with full loot already.

• Looking for Island Managers!

Redsaw - - Trade

I currently own 33 islands that have a total of 1485 labourers spread across them, needless to say I can't do it by myself. I'm looking for island managers that can provide 10k collateral per labourer under their care and don't mind being paid out on a weekly basis. The payout per labourer is negotiable. Discord: Redsaw#6002

• WTS Labourer Contracts

Redsaw - - Trade

252 Blacksmith (T8) 252 Imbuer (T8) 252 Tinker (T8) 351 Fletcher (T8) Discord: Redsaw#6002 Pricing will be below market value. Bulk Discounts available.

• I'm going to address each point individually regardless of the fact that I think you are not a very smart individual and probably a roleplayer. 1. Negative reputation should force a player to be flagged as full PvP all the time. If a player is seeking to run around killing players who are not flagged for PvP, then the fair consequence would be to make them always subject to the same. 2. As negative reputation increases then market place tax should increase. This should be a dramatic increase. In…

• Quote from Maikomila: “You sir are totally right but your point doesn't matter if i can't join the game after the maint... if i crash and lose 30 40 % durability running solo dungeon... there are a lot of nice games out there and for one week playing if i have to put up with daily bs like this how long you think normal person will endure this nightmare? I feel totally scammed now and greatly regret that i purchased the one month premium that i bought couple days ago. ” So the problem started aft…

• Donde esta la biblioteca.

• Update this please. @PrintsKaspian

• normal computer for Albion online

Redsaw - - Forum Banter

Quote from Crane: “Piss off with xeon 8 core bullshit. That's a terrible cpu for gaming. Like REALLY terrible. ” ??? were you dropped on your head ??? Quote from Crane: “Clown? The only clown I see is you, running Albion Online on a server grade processor from Ali express like anyone gives a shit about it. OP had issues about minimum requirements, and your idiotic ass busts out the server specs. Thanks for your FINE input. ” You're wrong. Wrong on so many levels, you don't even realise how ignor…

• GvG Season 7 Changes

Redsaw - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Pescado: “Quote from Yavshoke: “Beginner teams just lose most of their motivation. It's one thing to train for half a year for 3 hours for the sake of being able to capture a map. And another thing - for the sake of 1 gvg per day. ” 5 players being able to take or hold 1 territory daily seems little impactfull for you? is a LOT just for a 5 players doing ” it really isnt though

• Cursor

Redsaw - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “From this post: YOLO Mouse not working anymore - Nimue Patch Quote from Evoque: “Hey again, Easy Anti-Cheat got back to us, and unfortunately since Yolomouse is not a digitally signed software, they will not be able to make any changes. Therefore, we will instead start looking into ways to provide this within the game itself, which also means we will pass on any ideas and suggestions you share on that here to the dev team. - Evoque ” ” I look forward to this feature …

• Offering transportation services

Redsaw - - Trade

whats your discord?