Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Hi Devs, I have started experiencing Game performance issue related to connectivity since this weekend. 1. Frame freezes and won't accept inputs/commands then jumps a couple of seconds forward and either I died or it did not accept the inputs/commands 2. Rubber bonding when travelling or doing actions it goes back a couple of seconds and sends you back to where you were then 3. Prolonged blackscreen when changing zones specially longer when getting into cities Let me know if you want me to do so…

• Hi Devs, I have heard that some people are taking advantage of the Free trial keys being given out and use it as alts to for their focus on farms or use them for adventure rewards farming. Focus farm - They can bring in trial accounts on their islands and use the focus to boost their farms instead of using their own focus Adventure rewards farming - They can have their trial accounts go to fame farm with their friends/groups and get the weekly and adventure rewards and transfer the rewards to th…

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “I've been in groups with people that had widescreen, and they would tell us there was INC before we even saw nametags/character models. I'm fairly certain they saw the nametags before we did. ” This, we were running fame farm and suddenly our tank said to A up and then our support was shouting on comms that there is a huge zerg coming. Me: Checks all side of my monitor while A-ing and didn't see shit until the last few seconds where I started seeing the name tags. So yeah…

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Hi @dgiakoum please send a ticket to support@albiononline.com or go here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ” Since when does Customer Service help with such things? Last timed I asked about being able to get rewards on the second char, not the first created, I was told no. (Mainly the premium but w/e). edit: For example when upgrading versions ” It's like they discourage making alt characters all together and upgrading your packs if you…

• Quote from YungAlbion: “Ol' McDonald had a Bump! E-I-E-I-O! ” We gon' farming on red zones, got ganked badly ohhh.

• Quote from dgiakoum: “I just started and claimed my starter pack not knowing what it contained. From what I understand I'm too low level now to take advantage of any of the things it contains, and they're just going to go to waste now. Everything is still there (just the premium is running but I can live with losing one or two days). Is there a way to "revert" this claim and get everything available to me for when I can use it again? Can I open a ticket somewhere about this? Thanks in advance. ”…

• Quote from ArchaicLord: “I find it pretty disgusting that players can bring 8.3 gear to a yellow zone chest. New players have no chance of ever getting not to mention its also contested with many many other players. Al they can do realistically which is gather (for majority that's pretty boring) or kill mobs in. I really think new players should be provide content that they actually have a chance at instead of being over powered by greedy people who need to feel there special because they kill n…

• Do you guys want me to setup a go fund me for both of you to just meet up or some weird rando talk show where two people want to meet but cant meet drama?

• @Nunhappy You can start with a Trial account by asking on the Trial Key Zone Sub-Forum for a Trial key which is good for 7 days. Then if you like the game you can purchase the basic Veteran Pack that gives you the base game and 30 days premium and 2000 gold. When your premium time is over you can still play the game without the premium benefits or you can opt to pay with gold or in-game currency silver to purchase Premium time. Hope you try out the game and enjoy the world of Albion.

• So up to now, you folks haven't seen each other online?

• Horrible Customer Support

SerSerSer_ILOVEYOU - - Rants

I am in the same situation, it is unfortunate that they won't allow such option. If they still won't do something about my situation I may consider just letting go of the game. It's so unfortunate that people are saying bad things about the game when I see good things in it but only the customer support is the one that may cause the lost of customers intention to continue.

• Quote from Bogul: “I for one would like more building plots instead of farms... customizable island layouts is a long-time want of me too ” Will it open more slots for your Services?

• Hi, hoping they consider this option for Personal Islands. To decide if this plot can be turned into a Building/farm plot. Yes yes, farmville. But hey, if it makes us stay and play the game, that won't hurt the game I think.

• Quote from Retroman: “Quote from Apotka: “Hello I would like to share a sentence For a long time, I’m really looking forward to when an animal as a reward for a test will be cargo, will be able to carry a heavy load! Dear developers, please come up with a heavy mount, massive and powerful (Sorry, I used google translator) ” As a small teaser: I guess our mount for the Adventurer Challenge in March might be something you are looking forward to... Cheers, Retro ” Dragons/Wyverns?