Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 632.

• Selling ghostwolf skin 2.5b

Grimhawke-EB - - Trade

How many of these are left in the game?

• Quote from Worros: “The whole story around Avalons is that they are looking to purge the world from us - right? Why not place them at one corner of world map and give them a base that cannot be taken (like their capitol). Then make them spread from there if players do not react to them. Each day they launch an attack and spread to adjacent territories. If we ignore them for too long they can spread all the way to our capitals and start launching some random attacks (but obviously not claim the c…

• I didn't receive it via email, but I've completed the survey. I hope you'll share some findings from the survey?

• Been experimenting with soloing these myself, so far I'm averaging around 800k/hour with room to improve, but I don't see how it would be possible to average 3mil/hour. With higher specs & more practice so I never get knocked down or have to reset I could maybe improve to 1mil-1.2mil per hour. Beyond that, it is just time consuming to run around finding these mobs in good spots (clear of obstacles, impassible terrain) and also clearing other mobs around them so you have room to kite without draw…

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from xcruciful: “I always had doubts about owning multiple guild islands, just to take advantage of the number of laborers. I feel like the subject is a bit in a shady area. I want to know what is SBI position on that. Like I don't want to see one day all the guild islands just gone(bc guilds with no members). Or to get an unexpected ban.(multiple acc/alts/exploit) I search on forum about the subject and most relevant thing about that was: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…

• Damage Buff Caps

Grimhawke-EB - - Beginner's Questions

I am certain that a damage buff cap exists in the game but is there any documentation on how it works exactly? IE if the cap is +150% bonus, are things like the passive +45% damage from a cleric robe counted towards that? Or is it only for +damage buffs from skills like growing rage, empowering beam, etc. Maybe someone has tested this out and can share?

• Quote from ClassicDoffy: “F ” F

• It's much easier to critique your build and play if you can post some killboards of fights you lost or videos would be even better. Sometimes swapping out a single skill or piece of equipment can make a difference between winning and losing. I'd say having the right gear/spells equipped is more important than item power, unless we're talking about a big difference in item power between you and whoever you are fighting. IE 50 item power difference is minimal, but 200 item power difference is sign…

• What's up with this gank 7

Grimhawke-EB - - Forum Banter

Quote from Player112: “Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Using an alt concurrently with your main to do something like this sounds like it would be against TOS. ” Where does it say concurrently? One minute to switch characters is not a long time. Their blockades goes from 30 minutes or longer. HowTF do you log in concurrently anyway. I thought alt means characters from the same account? ” Alt character with premium on a separate account can be logged in concurrently. Harassing them with your main then l…

Quote from Player112: “Quote from SHARKY: “Is that yet another question that you need the forum to answer for you? ” As usual, you will have the wrong answer. I thought I didn't know much about the game. You know even less. The goal isn't necessarily to kill. just to disrupt their plan. I could use an alt with a bow to tickle their weak underbelly. ” Using an alt concurrently with your main to do something like this sounds like it would be against TOS.

Quote from Player112: “Quote from Neef: “Yeah because SBI's team is the same size and has a budget as big. ” So what you are saying is that because SBI has a small team, that makes the command mammoth draggable? ” What do you mean by draggable?

• Prices negotiable. PM via discord in signature Sheepdog 65M White Tiger 400M - SOLD Orange Tiger 350M

Quote from Player112: “Quote from Ravenar: “@Player112 did I get this right? On a routine trading trip to Caerleon, you decide to harass a random red. And when more reds appear, you ignore them? I have no idea how you got dismounted so quick but you were waiting for something to happen. It just happened faster than you expected. I often accidentlly quaff potions and food when meaning to hit Q and W. Maybe you did hit A to dismount by error? It happens. or you clicked on something on the ground? …

Quote from SHARKY: “If only someone could link this to the killboard. ...very much doubt this even happened though. ” this matches the description: albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/52247355

• Bro you know you just sound like you are whining here right? If a player has a fort sterling cape and a giant horse he 100% should get through gate gankers with that kind of setup. If you want to catch players on giant horses you need speed advantage and coordination with a ravens & dire wolf squad to catch them, not braindead gate camping tactics.

• This has got to be a joke: Quote from Retroman: “Cursed Staffs: - Cataclysm (Damnation Staff) - The damage is now applied as a damage over time effect, which can't be stacked and can't be relfected anymore - The Dot deals 50 magic damage evey 0.5s for a total duration of 2.5s ”

• Rewards from Solo RD are so lo that I don't think this is an issue. Like others have said - if you want to avoid this problem go to less popular zones for solo RD. The tier 7 red and black zones and t8 black zones are obviously the most popular and where you're likely to run into a dungeon where someone has skipped mobs and just done the chests. IMO there's nothing wrong with either skipping mobs and only doing bosses/chests or working the dungeon from back to front. It greatly lowers your risk …

• In their defense, they did hotfix the healing sickness buff issue very quickly. Even though something that obvious shouldn't have made it off the test server. I also think there needs to be a little more transparency to the NDA balance playtests. At the very least list who is participating and encourage new groups/guilds to participate instead of relying on the same group of player playtesters with each balance cycle. This will help prevent groups from having an outsize influence on balance chan…

• Quote from Thorbjorn: “Quote from Drama420: “Heal Value: 15% → 12% ” And boom...Cursed Staffs: - Cataclysm (Damnation Staff) - The damage is now applied as a damage over time effect, which can't be stacked and can't be relfected anymore LOL ” Really surprised this isn’t getting more attention (other than the drama with BA from the NDA playtest discord). If anything makes the damnation strong, it’s the size of it’s AOE which makes it hard to avoid and benefits more than most weapons from AOE esca…

• Quote from agonyclutch: “GvG black zone removed aka need to grind no more such low ip for crystals shits a joke WHY GRIND 400 SPEC DUMB ASS MOVE ” 400/400 still matters for open world objectives, and it looks like crystal league battles will have a tiered IP cap based on the level from some of the screenshots I saw.