Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 110.

• Quote from Teech: “Or you could pony up the $13 for dozens of hours of entertainment. Buying premium "in game" is really not for casual players. Sooner rather than later premium will require a significant time investment from lower level toons as gold price rises. If your too young to afford $13 for a game you enjoy (middle school or lower) this game really isn't for you. If your old enough to have even a part time job then why the hell would you spend a dozen hours earning premium when you coul…

• Quote from Selina: “My Premium run out in 21 days. And I am not planing to spend more money on this game. All what I do right now is farming my island. Yep, I play Albion farmville and Its fine for me. My guild killed itself with the new ( You must pay resouce tax) rule. Beside I work a lot lately and enjoy other games and shows beside Albion. I even installed Sims 4 again^^ I start playing Albion because I like AFK farming in yellow zone while I watch a casual show or movie. Now I got lesser ti…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “(and yes yes 3 yrs of alpha, but that is irrelevant) ” Ok so, I sort of agree, alpha isn't really the measure. But consider this, they had a lot of chances to observe other successful mmos and find a way to, (perhaps) integrate some features that would NOT hurt the pvp or open-world community.. why neglect so many? My friends list is barren they are 1-2 months offline now. Most of them were like me, casual solo friendly. Not to say I haven't pvp'd in mmo's before (with…

• Quote from RichardManjuice: “Quote from SleepyPoet: “Quote from Vagabond: “In order to keep the player base alive, they need to focus on Solo content, this may sound weird, but this is the reality, All communities are ephemeral, all guilds collapse, half of your friends will get inactive one day, if your guild disbands, this happened to many guilds since launch, you won't be able to do anything ,except Gathering, Expedition or Arena or join another guild The core of the game is your character, a…

• Quote from Vagabond: “In order to keep the player base alive, they need to focus on Solo content, this may sound weird, but this is the reality, All communities are ephemeral, all guilds collapse, half of your friends will get inactive one day, if your guild disbands, this happened to many guilds since launch, you won't be able to do anything ,except Gathering, Expedition or Arena or join another guild The core of the game is your character, all communities are just satellites, if you are bored …

• Quote from blappo: “So right now we push people into the PVP realms ” How about not pushing? Incentivising isn't the same

• Fishing

SleepyPoet - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Dragonmaster: “I think I've heard someone mention this before, but it did not get much attention. I have always loved fishing in games. From animal crossing when you can only catch certain fish at certain times of night and had to time it right, to the runescape version in which you had to level up your fishing in order to fish for cooler things. I'm not sure exactly what mechanic of fishing would fit best with this game, but I can so imagine watching tv on my ipad and fishing for hou…

• Fishing

Quote from Arkanoid: “My idea of fishing: 2 possible ways to fish: 1) Afk fishing: just standing at one point and fishing like in every other MMO 2) Fishing like gathering in Albion (wood stone etc.) What do you get? Different Tiers of fish with enchantment lvls How to use these fish? First you have to "refine them" and you get something like "entchantment dust"(depens on enhantment and tier lvl of the fish). How to use this "enchantment dust"? Example: You have T4.2 Entchantment dust, now you c…

• Fishing

Quote from Skies: “I want to know if albion is gonna have and future patch that will add fishing to the game, i mean, it could be amazing, right? That's all grin.png ” Quote from Surl: “Actually, I didn't really care about that. I haven't had much time to play the game in the last few days anyway. What the hell. Now I have to dig deeper. Where's the fishing gone? In the last "Ask me anything" on Reddit it was mentioned that this would almost certainly come into the game soon. We all know the lat…

• Fishing

Quote from CynunTest: “Please , bitte , venligst , por favor , Vänligen , пожалуйста , prego , s'il vous plaît ......... ” Quote from Slampeetam: “Hi there, I thought I had seen somewhere Albion online would have a fishing system later. I just started playing again and dont think there is one. Fishing would be an amazing feature in my opinion, it has so much gorgeous water spots to enjoy this profession. Do you guys think fishing would be great? I would for sure fish a lot if it was added to the…

• Fishing

Fishing please. Will collect quotes asking for it.

• it's clear that "something for everyone" is an afterthought not a forethought in the minds of SBI they claim to have something for everyone, with that story about the miner but the reality is, it could be a lot better personally I wouldn't mind an orange zone for your proposed hc-yellow-zone like runescape, 3 most valuable items are kept on death, all the rest are lost i don't do red and black so makes no matter to me

• was in ft.. sterling by exped. entrance, 6 people in full plate dancing and not doing expeditions better than most content

• wolves

Quote from solventh: “please make him invincible instead. ” ahahaha yes, only this guy

• reporting back halberd is even better for me than greataxe considering my style and abilities bit more damage more focused, good spread between single and group damage, easy to aim, bleed without needing to use rending, works for me, might consider keeping it (especially due to plate regen now)

• Quote from Frostfire2k: “A few weapons in this game seem to be thrown in for "variety" who really have no practical use in the game and have very obvious "big brothers" that overshadow them. When it comes to daggers- its painfully obvious that the spear/sword weapon lines do everything infinitely better besides maybe ganking, and for ganking the claws and bloodletter are the only real representation here- so not even half the weapons in the line. For fire staves, frost and curse are such a painf…

• i was already pretty happy with my t4/t5 mounts (various types) now i won't ever want to get 6/7/8 the sellers seem to be holding their sell prices, i don't blame them they have to be hoping they fix this because it's a lot of resources going in to mount making, for this to happen i might even buy a direwolf now , it's the only interesting mount to me personally right now

• Quote from Targun: “Quote from vladicek: “Just one question. Shouldnt now we have full loot yhg when there are also arenas ? I dont see the point to have 2 instanced pvp arenas which very similar to each other. Make HGs great again. ” No. That means we should have optional full loot arena.We already have fool loot and no loot HGs ando only no loot arenas. ADD content to make game better, not remove. ” EXACTLY. More is more, not less. And if they add full loot arena option, it won't hurt me (who …

• Quote from digital88: “Use red\black HGs? ” I agree with above, but it's not because I'm a "carebear". Iif you actually care about the game, it's longevity, profitability and success, then, don't propose removal of content or reduction of choices. Successful games/companies, etc, often have MORE choices for MORE people that are balanced and don't cause conflict between the sectors of the population. For example, OSRS thrives because it's different sectors get their content, content updates, and …

• Hear me out. Be fairly critical, do not attack the idea. Pros and cons, on certain days, or perhaps , certain times (even, random times?) 50% discount rate guaranteed. What would be fair for establishing when this is? (considering all players are all over the world?) Should it be random? What kind of RP element could it be based on? What kind of existing mechanic? Perhaps.. certain towns at certain times, have that 50% for x-hours or one day? I'm just thinking out loud. The Pros are obvious, peo…