Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 104.

• Quote from AceofSpadesqt: “Quote from LordFrz: “I run BZ HG with a 3man priest team in 4.0, can get in kill a couple mid bosses and make bank. Or wait till the other team kills the boss, then janitor the place for fame/silver. Hell sometimes it empty and we clear it. And sometimes, those losers come searchin for us after the boss spawns, so we rush middle and kill it, and they have to watch 3 priest auto attack it to death, since we drag that out as long as possible because we know it pisses peo…

• All i see are butt hurt babies who cant have things there way. If devs change it to where you need a 5man to enter, ill grab 2 more guys. IF they change it to require a specific item power, then ill up my item power. If they make it to where my guild specifically cant enter, then ill just harass you while you try and enter a HG. The only carebears I see, are the guys bitchin that they find 4.0 in their special safe space.

• Quote from Ulfnaor: “ While LordFrz is definitely an arse for purposely drawing out a boss fight in HG with 3 healers doing auto-attacks, protected as he is by the boss' attack mechanism, ” Yes, he is right. I am an ass for doing this, that I do not deny. They should definitely make the bosses tougher, and give em a 1 shot if the fight drags too long.

• Quote from AceofSpadesqt: “Why don't you enter at 5 in 6.1? Because you know you would lose and you want a risk free game ” WIth 3 guys, yea we would lose, why waist 6.1 gear like that, when I can come in in 4.0 and make a lot of fame/silver. And occasionally be entertained by salty pms. Its a win win for me. Unless they change it to make it not worth goin in in 4.0, then im gonna keep goin in in 4.0. I play game to have fun for me, not to stroke your ego.

• Quote from AceofSpadesqt: “Quote from LordFrz: “Quote from AceofSpadesqt: “Quote from LordFrz: “Quote from Trystan: “Quote from LordFrz: “Quote from Trystan: “Quote from LordFrz: “I run BZ HG with a 3man priest team in 4.0, can get in kill a couple mid bosses and make bank. Or wait till the other team kills the boss, then janitor the place for fame/silver. Hell sometimes it empty and we clear it. And sometimes, those losers come searchin for us after the boss spawns, so we rush middle and kill i…

• Quote from AceofSpadesqt: “Quote from LordFrz: “Quote from Trystan: “Quote from LordFrz: “Quote from Trystan: “Quote from LordFrz: “I run BZ HG with a 3man priest team in 4.0, can get in kill a couple mid bosses and make bank. Or wait till the other team kills the boss, then janitor the place for fame/silver. Hell sometimes it empty and we clear it. And sometimes, those losers come searchin for us after the boss spawns, so we rush middle and kill it, and they have to watch 3 priest auto attack i…

• Quote from Trystan: “Quote from LordFrz: “Quote from Trystan: “Quote from LordFrz: “Quote from Trystan: “Quote from LordFrz: “I run BZ HG with a 3man priest team in 4.0, can get in kill a couple mid bosses and make bank. Or wait till the other team kills the boss, then janitor the place for fame/silver. Hell sometimes it empty and we clear it. And sometimes, those losers come searchin for us after the boss spawns, so we rush middle and kill it, and they have to watch 3 priest auto attack it to d…

• Quote from Trystan: “Quote from LordFrz: “Quote from Trystan: “Quote from LordFrz: “I run BZ HG with a 3man priest team in 4.0, can get in kill a couple mid bosses and make bank. Or wait till the other team kills the boss, then janitor the place for fame/silver. Hell sometimes it empty and we clear it. And sometimes, those losers come searchin for us after the boss spawns, so we rush middle and kill it, and they have to watch 3 priest auto attack it to death, since we drag that out as long as po…

• Quote from AceofSpadesqt: “Quote from LordFrz: “Quote from Trystan: “Quote from LordFrz: “I run BZ HG with a 3man priest team in 4.0, can get in kill a couple mid bosses and make bank. Or wait till the other team kills the boss, then janitor the place for fame/silver. Hell sometimes it empty and we clear it. And sometimes, those losers come searchin for us after the boss spawns, so we rush middle and kill it, and they have to watch 3 priest auto attack it to death, since we drag that out as long…

• Quote from Trystan: “Quote from LordFrz: “I run BZ HG with a 3man priest team in 4.0, can get in kill a couple mid bosses and make bank. Or wait till the other team kills the boss, then janitor the place for fame/silver. Hell sometimes it empty and we clear it. And sometimes, those losers come searchin for us after the boss spawns, so we rush middle and kill it, and they have to watch 3 priest auto attack it to death, since we drag that out as long as possible because we know it pisses people of…

• I run BZ HG with a 3man priest team in 4.0, can get in kill a couple mid bosses and make bank. Or wait till the other team kills the boss, then janitor the place for fame/silver. Hell sometimes it empty and we clear it. And sometimes, those losers come searchin for us after the boss spawns, so we rush middle and kill it, and they have to watch 3 priest auto attack it to death, since we drag that out as long as possible because we know it pisses people off.

• The changes to Holy are minimal. With aggressive caster + double casting with scholars you can burst heal several people full. If these changes will just give me a chance to try some new things out. While mana will be a bit more of an issue, the buff to energy pots should make up for it. Increasing the cast time just makes more use of my faster casting abilities, and maybe ill have a reason to run a book again.

• Quote from Ulfnaor: “Holy healer here. I'm with Wolfstar. I'll likely be switching Nature when this hits (I have it leveled anyway). The nerf in mobility and healing burst is enormous. I'll even have to test if Generous Heal might be a solution because 1.2s is very high for what amounts to a relatively weak heal. ” "Switching Nature when this hits" Have you been drinking the Caerleon water?

• Items, especially mounts need to start trashing more. The markets are getting flooded with gore covered crap, and crafting is no longer worth doing at mid to low tiers.

• The only issue with full loot is items are not trashing enough.

• Updated to include automatic battle reports. LEu1xkR.png

• Lifetouch holy is amazing for solo and small group play. 2 Holy can clear a T5 dungeon no problem. Smite is very strong when coupled with double casting and at high levels aggressive caster. In beta when BZ hellgates where unchallenged, we cleared them easily with 3 t4 flat holy. Now, when it comes to pvp, holy can be very strong with double cast smites. But don't expect to beat certain build or higher builds. Claw will be an issue, unless they blow all their skills on your horse. Any heavy CC w…

• NERF HEALERS

LordFrz - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from shinedday: “if you guys are that scare of heal then build curse u'll laugh next time cancer druid will atk you :3 ” But a lifetouch build can purge curse dots. Honestly the game is pretty balanced for an initial release. Don't expect to 1v1 everyone. What I see most is some claw guy blast in from off screen and dump all his skills on my mount, I then hop off and kill them quickly with some smites. Instead of dashing in while im mounted, if they just wait till I hop of to clear a box c…

• NERF HEALERS

LordFrz - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Helbreath: “Insane auto heal !! 2 vs 1 and can not kill !! its stupid 1 assasin cant kill an stupid healer... ” No shit, they have heals and you don't.

• Quote from Mardonius: “Quote from Matsume: “These people talking about Albion like full loot is a strong point of the game. What is the purpose of a full loot game when 99% of the players in full loot zones are wearing worthless trash??? Minecraft Hunger Games is a much better full loot pvp mini game... ” This is one of the biggest issues with full loot MMOs. All it leads to is for people to keep their best gear for PvE and only bring out their trash for PvP. What is the point in that? Full loot…