Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

• Albion is a sandbox ... You like the feature ? you play it. You don't like the feature ? You do something else. What's so hard about that ?

• Features isn't up already and people start complaining. If you're smart, you almost never get dive in RD. It's gonna be the same for SRD ... just be smart, don't be too greedy or too stupid. You're gonna die in SRD ? so what ? In the video the guy was destroying T6 mobs with a trash PVE weapon and plate ... I'm prety sure people will go there in T4;1 gear ... trust me you'll have better things to do than check hunders of dungeons hoping to get trash loot. It's going to be way more rewarding tryi…

• Move the damn servers to the moon. This way everyone's gonna be on the same foot.

• Hello, DDOS attack is still ungoing. Since, it's still ungoing there is no reason to give player a compensation right now cause they don't know how much more time it'll take to clear the issue. I hope it's gonna solve soon cause at moment I don't have any more fun on the game considering I'm largely limitating my game time and activities ...

• [May 20th] Server Issues

Shevarage - - News Archives

Servers were shit ... people kept playing. Face the consequences ...

• Hello, I think it's really high time some notification are done in this game. A couples of days ago I lost over 10millions silvers worth of worker book because I let them more than 7days waiting (hello hollidays) What a surprise when I when back after my hollidays and didn't have any book from my NPCs ... Seems the books can only stay 7days ... The biggest question is : why is it not written anywhere ?

• The game is unplayable period. The only way to fix this is wait people to stop playing ... that's the only real true Hotfix SBI managed to accomplish to improve gameplay quality ...

• Didn't knew artifacts where also sold in BM for people to loot them on mobs ... First days I drop a hell lot of artifact T8/T7 ... and lots of purple chest boss at end of dungeon .... Nowadays it's a totally different story But It's certainly because of the blackmarket ...

• Quote from H4n1baL: “Hey @Makuku! No we didn't change anything. - Lino ” 17c.png

• Quick question to be sure : If I kill let's say 100 mobs T7 and 100 mobs T4 (same area let's say BZ old dungeon). Will I get the same amount of fragments ? If not, is it based on : => fame ? => Silver ? => Type (keeper, undead ...)

• In what world is skip gear necessayre when you can run through mobs and reset them ...

• The real reason people don't use 8.3 in open world it's because it's way to expensive comapred to the benefit and the cost of 8.2 excellent. Let's be serious here for a second. The price of 8.3 gear never was due to HCE, it's due to the fucking IP cap introduced at the realse making gear quality really strong comapred to tier increase. People liking it or not, HCE is part of the game and the economy. It also give some love to some gear that's otherwise not even consider anymore. It's time people…

• Spell cooldown.

Shevarage - - Feedback Testserver

Hello, With the changes of the protective buble, I think it's high time to do something for the spell cooldown when : => logging back => TPing With the buble being really really short (distance wise) and the many TP you have inside the new dungeons, I think it's high time those CD get reduced or you'll have people ganking gates for free kills. It's the same, I don't understand why you've such a high CD penalty when you're logging back in the game after a crash. Your character didn't even desapea…

• Quote from MrsLove: “Finally some good changes! I think boosting hg fame and nerfing hce might actually save this game. The only thing I really can't understand from this post is how does reducing the rewards for the mercenary labourers will make so that in the end the rewards are the same as before? Since one island has a limited number of laborers it can accommodate I can't see how reducing the reward / mercenary will be the same... Cuz even if i fill journals faster, I still have a set number…

• SBI way of thinking : Release : IP difference is unfair, let's soft cap it above T6. => 8.3 gear getting irrelevant because it's to expensives for the little benefit, (even 8.2, cause 8.1 excellent is almost as good) After some time : HCE : good content to finally use pimp gear and consummable, and make black market work. Next : HCE nerf in silver making it balanced considering you have to invest, and often use respect which costs a lot. Next step : over charge + GVG, HG cap : How to make high t…

• HCE Suggestion

Shevarage - - Feedback & Suggestions

I really don't understand people absoluetely willing to change the HCE system. If we follow your idea it's even worse cause it's easier fame, bigger fame without risk, without good gear, without having to invest consummables ... It's just like removing all the strong points from HCE to keep the "bad ones" HCE everywhere in the world is just plain bad. "There are PK comming in dungeon oh shit" ... "Hey guys we just got an HCE map let's wait there ..." I won't even start to explain how shit this w…

• In D3 you're farming mobs to farm more mobs ... In albion you could at least chose to do something different by yourself to enjoy the game... You could ... but seeing your post you don't seem to have what it takes ... sad

• As stupid as it sounds there is always a fucking IP cap in YZ ... Hence I want to know if the fame credit is based on true IP or IP after the cap. I'd also want to know if the masteries are taking in consideration. To sum up : Is it based on "gear value" or based on 'fucking IP avereagecrap number that doesn't mean anything".

• SBI made a decision about HCE, stupid or not this decision has been made. I wish some HCE players would have been consulted before making this but well ...Arguing won't change anything ... Haters still gonna hate.I'll just keep running easy maps with people I don't know and won't try challenging maps anymore while waiting for the next big fat nerf because "during summer there is fewer people in OW must be because of HCE". See you during Xmas hollidays boys, OW activity might drop again due to HC…

• Hello, I'd like if possible some clarification on this point : Quote: “Combat log messages explaining that Outpost rewards are shared according to your item power contribution and that there is a minimum item power before you get rewards at all ” 1.. Does it take in consideration mastery or just flat item power ? 2. In YZ does the cap have any incidence on the reward ?