Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• You see the portal cannon when you use the vanity option to summon frogs Do people with vanity visibility option off just see a frog appear?

• Quote from hypnoticshadow: “I got a question: I saw that the frog portal cannon is becoming a skin, a skin for what exactly? I guess the weapon but in that case what happens if I have a melee weapon like claws? I guess it could be a skin only for ranged weapons but also in that case if I have a crossbow what visually happens when for example I activate some crossbow skill like snipeshot? The crossbow arrow comes out or the cannon laser? ” I believe the vanity item switches to what ever weapon yo…

• 16.6 ping (drawrate?) nice!

• Selling ghostwolf skin 2.5b

Ravenar - - Trade

Quote from Jacuzzi: “Quote from Ravenar: “Probably about 10-20 unconsumed... ” There are most definitely more than that lol. The people that own multiple are so rich they don't need to sell them though. I would wager... 50 left at least. ” ah, yea in game probably. But in circulation is different. Some may be on inactive accounts. Just my understanding. i could be wrong.

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Neef: “They removed this option to stop people from being able to view more of the screen then another player. Otherwise this creates an unfair advange just because you have the money to buy 2 or 3 screens over the poor guy that can only have 1 16' screen. =P ” I think they just reduced draw distance in client and didn't restrict resolution settings. Either way, they still allow unfair advantages in the current client, wider aspect ratios can still get a much large…

• Quote from tabooshka: “yea, me too completely dont know why they wanted to make bearpaws out of 1 handed mace ” whaaat. Except that on the mace the energy cost is 33, cooldown 25 compared to 65/30 on the bear paws Base weapon vs best artifact weapon... Lool. Seems like huge F-You to all the axe users

• The Battle of Caerleon

Ravenar - - News & Announcements

Wow, looks good! Good luck all!

• Selling ghostwolf skin 2.5b

Ravenar - - Trade

Probably about 10-20 unconsumed...

• Good post. I have also been surprised that any new feature is always the new best thing. Why not just for a change add a new niche feature? One that is not the best at loot or best at fame but try something new like maybe some branching dungeons or some kind of lore mode where you can open some lore ques or anything that would add something bit different to the game. And I agree it would be nice to have old content balanced. Roaming mobs are ok, but last I checked the static castles and dungeons…

• WTF is this...

Ravenar - - Rants

Just guessing but maybe these "tanks" are new players. Just by wearing a plate armor makes the game think you are a tank. So they just are not used to how tanks play out in AO. I have limited experience of group expeditions but back when I did occasional partying, I usually liked when there was a separate puller and a tank. Puller brings a group of mobs, tank pulls aggro and then just chop them to pieces... That does not work anymore? If tank dies, it is bad healer or bad puller. So if you are t…

• Quote from Neef: “Quote from wishr: “Again, high ping. Coincidence? I don't think so. ” I find it very hard to believe that the high ping in ONLY safe zones is making the loot not show because this doesn't happen in any other zone type, but blue 100% and maybe yellow zones not sure because all here are Blue, But if high ping doesn't effect blackzone randoms or red zones why would it do it in blue zones if that is the only reason? ” Maybe people with high ping just do not go to black zones as muc…

• Bear Paw “E”

Ravenar - - Bugs

yea, tried Bear Paws again after a long break. Still bugged.

• SELL ORDER MISSING!!!

Ravenar - - Bugs

You need to clear the text in the search field. It filters your buy / sell orders as well I hope this helped

• Quote from Alves: “battleaxe can be worse than carrion caller need a rework for real.... ” I am not sure that I understand the point of this comment. Carrioncaller is an artifact weapon. Surely it should be better than the basic single hand. So with this logic, it is Carrioncaller that needs a buff first. I use battleaxe for pve with druid robe. the spell gives both damage and heal bonus, which is nice. (edit: actually, there has been a change to the battle axe E heal. So the robe heal bonus has…

• I read "healgate"

• Closed

Ravenar - - Trade

Quote from Piddle: “Quote from SHARKY: “I love the Rageclaw - I think it's the best looking mount in the game (of course, I'm biased). ” I am going to try my hardest to not hold this opinion against you. Rageclaw is easily the most hideous mount in the game. ” The problem is that for T8 mount, the feathers are wrong color It just does not go well with my T7 or T8 Druid robe

• Simple answer: Thetford is best for gathering fiber. Best place to refine fiber is Lymhurst. In theory you could buy fiber in Thetford, transport it to Lymhurst to refine it there with your focus points and sell the cloth where the prices are highest at any time. I would suspect better profit can be made with .2 and .3 fiber/cloth because lower enchantment stuff people probably will refine without focus / bonuses. Or if you don't want to get to the refining business, just sell the fiber in Lymhu…

• Closed

Ravenar - - Trade

Quote from SHARKY: “Since Percival and Mount Skins, it's just about the only real and rare speed-mount left. ” I believe it has the same stats as the Black Panther? At least the spell is the same. The numbers on the wiki pages seem similar too... But yeah, Rageclaw is rare compared to Black Panther.

• Closed

Ravenar - - Trade

Well seems like the marrow is now worth 100+ million so if Russian Trolls are listening...

• Closed

Ravenar - - Trade

Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Ravenar: “My guess the bone marrow will reappear (if it does not drop at Inis Mon anymore?) as droppable at somepoint and it is not as cool looking as I thought ” AFAIK it still drops at Inis Mon - just nobody does Inis Mon anymore... or not nearly as frequent as people used to. I remember Bone Marrow costing like 50 mil... ” Why nobody does Inis Mon anymore? Maybe it needs a fame buff?