Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 386.

• Quote from Elsa: “Bunny Stalker hat,(....) the purpose of it is to show off And there might be some other ways to get the bunny vanity items soon. ” I thought, that it's to have a percentage/chance, to let your opponent click on your summoned bunny, rather then on your char.

• Quote from Aleks: “So in 1v1 situation when you have a guy that can heal 4 people (...) that is when things become scary... ” EPIC! GOLDEN!

• Quote from Miss: “should they nerf nature healers? ” he did not died? : ( Than yes! They definitely needs a nerf! Just an idea: lets wait till it's escalate a bit.. like there are probably some more builds that will not go down that well vs your builds so they all can get the deserved nerf under one MAJOR COMBAT BALANCE expansion : ) Quote from Aleks: “Make healing staffs only for healing! problem solved ” Well said! Now that I call a brilliant solution! Done and done actually! And in the same t…

• Quote from Endymion: “Great nature in 2v2 hellgates often leads to situations in which they can become actually unkillable vs certain comps provided that they run around and wait out the full 30min time for the hellgate to despawn. Clip here: clips.twitch.tv/ExuberantTawdrySushiGivePLZ we killed him eventually, but only because we happen to have a decent build and changed our skills specifically to kill them. This is most likely due to the fact that they can run heals with no standtime as of the…

• Quote from DeTukss: “I don't know what game you playing, but i see fights every day.. every night.. every fking HOUR! I don't care about youtube.. i care about what i see.. Sorry I don't record all my fights.. Sorry I don't stream my gameplay all day.. getting snipped is too common. ” how big is your team that you prefer/use for BZ runs? the issue is: you go out alone or with a friend for solo or small scale pvp trip to black in 99% of the time you can not dismount other solo small scale players…

• Quote from Finalhecate: “imgur.com/a/l1OuL I made my statement does it count? ” Good! As I see you leave the sinking ship as a boss : D

• My last try hard lobby. Why last? Because even if I'm frustrated due to the nowadays turned out open world pvp content in Albion I respect the developer team enoughe to leave the boat befor my "lobby" on these forums turns into a meaningless, bad taste, hostile QQ'ing Why now? Why not till beta? Because in every even beta there was like 2-5 player team lurking around in the (basicaly) abandoned black zone...solo players were absolutely common... it was a totaly different game, with different iss…

• Quote from Stravanov: “Its too late to nerf it, though. If they nerf T6 expeditions now, those that are behind the curve will be severely disadvantaged. It is weird, however, that T6 is the most time-efficient fame farm. This is probably due to the world being too small compared to the amount of players. If the world was the "right" size, running open world content would be competitive. TL;DR: Don't nerf T6 expeditions. Make the world bigger, to make open world fame viable. ” So true.. there is …

• I always liked your vids (DF) you have some good taste due to editing... And yea, bow seems the most playful wep here. Atleast you can kite with it : )

• Quote from angrad: “If you don't want full loot go to the yellow zone.. What you want is alreasy in the game. ” if we want great skillbased openworld pvp we lobby hard for it on the forum and if it do not works out we find another game. This storyboard "already" worked out a bunch of times : ) - I will not pay monthly subscription to offer my ass to wannabe zergfests in open world as a solo, small scale pvp player. - I will not be the one who buys a game due to openworld full loot aspect than I …

• Quote from Grailer: “youtu.be/xmZeyglW7Zg?t=6m10s ” yea, the rabbit hole is deep. Unfortunately there are a bunch of pathetic losers around us : ( And some gaming platforms offers a perfect gathering place for them. And as we can see even in this link mostly the company who is finaly draw a line... It's very hard to say, that why Albion supports that greatly these "griefers", "scammers" lets just think about the actual ridiculous situation due to BZ pvp or the duel / wager scams that were an ong…

• Few years ago we know what it's about... And we all know the goal of it.... at 1:32 youtu.be/Q6YriAbywYs?t=90 well.. I guess it's good if you know what you are doing : ) YOU BZ ZERGS ARE ALL these dik "HOGGs"

• Quote from Blazing: “did you win? then it's a fair fight, great pvp, lets do it again did you lose? its a bullshit tryhard zerg that killed you with op weps thatll get nerfed next patch ” it's not this simple : ) - if I lose or win in an bz fight I enjoy it IF the numerecal values are semi fair - if I get jumped from all directions by a 10+ team, insta hard stuned, can not move with my mount untill I get dismounted, than hard stuned again and can not move with my character until my HP reaches ze…

• Quote from Scamnicitus: “Never seen a real HG team or GvG team have a full leather nature staff...you guys must be talking about for open world stuff. ” yes, it's mostly in open world, (but in open world its a have to) but I use leather in HG as well. I'm not in any GvG team right now, since I could not play that much in the last month to lvl up my Nature to t7 (that is the actual minimum in our GvG team right now)

• Quote from Savvah: “To be perfectly honest, the underlying issue--and it is an issue with any MMO where people have literally invested their entire lives into a game--is that the devs want to keep developing the game, but development sometimes means scrapping old ideas, and many people have built their in game livelyhood on these ideas. The lotus form of development requires compensation to those affected or else they should only be making minor tweaks if they want to call it "balancing" and sti…

• Quote from Savvah: “Nature 1v1 isn't really op, leather passives in armor + new unbalanced artifacts have made aspects of nature op vs small numbers. Also, you can stun a healer down or silence a healer down. The healers who have been around supporting the game and parties for years have used cloth. There has always been the joke that leather healers never go down but their entire party does. Our opinions were not valued during play test, I don't know why we should think that this is going to ma…

• so some crybabys from the community could not handle the fact that healer class has benefits as well... they can survive well! They do not have any CC, they do not have stune, they do not have silence, they do not have movement skills on their weapon, and they have suffer by their terrible dps till solo farming. But they can survive. They want healers to go down as fast as posible in 1v1, in open world, but from the other side they want them to came and offer their assist every time they need yo…

• Quote from SuperHans: “Quote from Sixunder: “No reason to nerf healers. They have hard enough time with all the CC built into this game, zoning/ranged issues, and mana management. Technically a healer should be able to 1v2 and still live as it is their responsibility to keep 4 other folks and themselves alive. ” They should be squishy and it should be their team mates job to protect them. ” can you explain it a bit more please? Like the " their team mates job to protect them" part : )

• Quote from MasterZedX: “Quote from AngryOldGamer: “I think everyone knew this was coming down the line. ” Healers are extremely overpowered not everyone lol ” Who will ever again heal this guy? lol

• well, do it, try it (even if in my opinion there will be less healers that could damage teamplay) BUT if you nerf healing + now healer staffs will even eat up more energy (energy potion will be a have to for healer) buff their dmg skill! Specially the natur staff is a pain to hunt solo with it - it takes forever. Dedicated healers in team will never use their dmg spells, it's used just till solo farming... - In duels it can turn out as a buff due to healers, but do you wanna balance the game aro…