Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• do it it's retarded you can not disable it the loot log just gets flooded with irrelevant informations

• It takes too long to complete the Raid Dungeon and loot is T5 runes (realistic at least). 8.3 gear feels like it's nothing.

• Quote from Elsa: “Quote from keyfouyr: “Stop replying with "great change" without having idea how it will affect the ZvZ and GvG! ” GvGs are being removed with the next content update; replaced by open-world territory fights. For more information see the Queen Update Introduction DevTalk (07:18) youtu.be/C5bmUuyQo_o?t=438 ” @Elsa the GvG will become cGvG but it's there to stay. Artifact 3 items from Retroman's table are all hard overpiced meta that's locked away from the most of community...The …

• Stop replying with "great change" without having idea how it will affect the ZvZ and GvG! It does not matter what you think this change will do for your PvE content it will still have negative impact for anyone trying to step in the End Game and lock that content even harder than it already is. It's a sad, the majority of this forum does gathering in Yellow and gives feedback about PvP. I counted 7 useless replies with just "great" nobody going in detail what is so great exactly you have absolut…

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from baibiscuit: “Did they check the prices and drop rates of Artifact t8 before this? How do they want small guilds to compete vs mega guilds if they are still increasing the gap with this changes, only mega guilds can affort a 8.1 judicator armor and overcharge it over and over. Wanna check futures updates on crystals gvgs and ip caps on queen update ” Wait, what? Are you sure you are reading the same post I am? ” There comes an army of people with 1000+ posts to say …

• We need a *brainsh1tstorm* to revert those proposed changes they are terrible and game killing? Random people are just going to keep replying with "nice changes" without even understanding and make developers even more delusional. Remove the Guild that said those are good changes from the Round Table NOW!

• Quote from MEATCUP: “Quote from keyfouyr: “those changes make it non viable for players to run budget gear and buffs the Guilds who are killing this game. Terrible changes reconsider unless the goal is to drop the actual players. ” I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or not. ” Yes

• Quote from MEATCUP: “I still think this isn't gonna work, but I am excited some changes were made. Don't knock it till you try it, right? ” WRONG *Trump Picture* those changes make it non viable for players to run budget gear and buffs the Guilds who are killing this game. Terrible changes reconsider unless the goal is to drop the actual players.

• The intent is give players sense of pride and accomplishment for sliding the credit card and ensure SWAMP Guild like Money Guild of which Members run enchanted Healing Potions stays in there. Abolish Round Table #SWAMP

• Quote from Adrivan: “Quote from keyfouyr: “Black Market is underperforming because of the scaling issue it's a good thing that you are buffing the minting speed but are you confident only 10% will be noticable at all? Look at low tier items they have sunk so low nobody is bringing them and BM is not even trying to buy. ” I get lots of low tier items as loot in chests, so I think someone is still selling them to the BM... ” The price of those items keeps going down if you look at bigger time fram…

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Percival Patch 7 Adjustments to Ingame Silver Sinks In an effort to reduce the Silver-to-Gold cost ratio (which has greatly increased due to Silver generated by Randomized Dungeons), numerous ingame Silver costs have been increased. For a current list of these costs and the percentage of their increase, please see this forum post: forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/119151 Changes - Resources and critters in safe zones (T2-T4) now take twice as long to respawn Comb…

• Black Market is underperforming because of the scaling issue it's a good thing that you are buffing the minting speed but are you confident only 10% will be noticable at all? Look at low tier items they have sunk so low nobody is bringing them and BM is not even trying to buy.

• - Description of the issue: Mini-Boss ladies with canes that spawn bats (2 types) are now spawning up to 20 bats if faced by 2 players. - Steps to reproduce: Go in a duo inside Morgana Group Dungeon in T6 Red Zone and find out.

• Quote from Bruges: “Last month you said you were going to listen to the complaints and no more skins for challenge reward. Skins are so lame. They aren't worth much money compared to a real mount. I personally would never use this stupid cart thing that was already a founders reward. Why did I pay for a reward that I have to earn again. Is this going to be the new normal? Two thumbs down devs. Another sucky month of challenge reward. ” Quote from ExoDrazos: “"Hey, thanks everyone for your feedba…

• Bez_tytuu.png those two portals were both exactly on the location indicated by the map map dungeon could have a different color for the person that uses the map

• it's only a matter of making the color or visual form of the dungeon entrance slightly different for the person that uses dungeon map maybe some players assume they have entered the right one and actually go to random ones I do not care if it's their fault or not or if it was my fault. It's not a "layer of complexity" nor "skill" it' it's something that can be improved regardless of what you personally think of it that the Map Dungeons even if the owner of a map fails to enter right one just dis…

• Find better activity to do than Solo Dungeons what's popular is usually not the most profitable.