Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from blackmuumba: “@Korn - maybe you should repair that misleading information both in ingame interface and in your statement. It's actually 35k CHARACTERS so the real value of PLAYERS is at around 10k. ” You largely over-estimate how many characters the average player uses. In any event, since we are talking about concurrent users here, the point is irrelevant. There is very few players who are logged into the game with 2 accounts at once. ” Whats really sad here is for …

• Really good points on from the OP. I would add also a few suggestions. The Specialization lines should just be merged ie, instead of three different boots to spec into, just make it on line, normal items vs artifacts, how ever increase the fame of normal to match that of the artifacts. It is kinda silly to lvl up one piece of gear then something changes and then you are forced to switch to other part in the same line. Second is where is the portal dungeons from beta 1 ( think is was beta 1) Thos…

• [Service] Trusted Third Party: Bogul

hajee - - Trade

Plus one to Bogul Very trustworthy middle man, and a fair low rate to do so Will use agian if need to

• I dont like what they did for the Expeditions. The issue before was people doing them too quickly by running past mobs. This got fix with the 10min cool-down and better mob placement. However, you can not de-arrgo mobs, so you u pull to much you cant reset, that and it seems like they got a huge buff. Expeditions are now taking 30 plus mins. Expeditions are a nice thing to have when u only have an hour so to play or cant find a team for open world. I get open world should be better fame, never w…

• You are wrong the best change is now U can afk while upgrading/repairing a building

• A few things about the is "expeditions nerf" people are crying about It is nice to have mechanic in the game to go farm fame when grouping up is not an available. Case in point: Before NA Prime time in my guild is in down time and I am unable to go FF, so spending an-hour or so doing expeditions is great. Another issue is during prime time, mostly on Weekends Dugs and way to full to FF, so doing some expeditions will you wait for the dugs to die down is great. So expeditions become the better FF…

• Katrah, Looking to join Titans

hajee - - Guild Recruitment

this is a troll right?

• @Korn A few things. DB UI 1. Have Track/Untrack All button 2. Add a button on each node "Auto Use LP" 3. Add a Slider next to Auto use button to set the % limit (I use LP once I hit 50%)

• I think it is unfair that you allow certain people into NDA test. People test these new skills and weapons, mechanics etc and go back to live server and mess with the market with inside knowledge, or get a ahead start leveling Spec lines to prepare for these changes

• @Korn Quote: “We also hope to include territory raiding in the Kay update. Territory raiding allows players to steal some of the owning guild's reward points income. By killing all the guards in a watchtower territory, thus replacing them with their own 'racketeers' which need to be cleared by the owning guild to return the territory to full productivity. ” This can not happen. Can you please rethink this That right that there will only hurt those small guilds that live and compete in the BZ. I …

• Quote from zakaluka: “hey guys, can you just change your entire business model? I'm sure the finance folks would be okay with it. ” Yes because the finance folks are so happy about the loss of Rev and player base loss due to the ddos attacks \ When the "business model" is centered around the gold market and this "Model" is the cause of the these issue, then any good "finance folks" would suggest changes

• Quote from angrad: “Quote from hajee: “Quote from Ellieanna: “Not sure how it will fix all the issues. People who need millions of silver for plots or high end gear will then need silver. And there are people in that group that will go and buy silver from "gold" sellers because they need it now and don't want to work for it. You want to know how to fix the issue you think exists? Getting people to stop buying from gold sellers. If they don't have a business, then they won't be in the game. But t…

• Quote from Ellieanna: “Not sure how it will fix all the issues. People who need millions of silver for plots or high end gear will then need silver. And there are people in that group that will go and buy silver from "gold" sellers because they need it now and don't want to work for it. You want to know how to fix the issue you think exists? Getting people to stop buying from gold sellers. If they don't have a business, then they won't be in the game. But that will never happen. ” "Getting peopl…

• Quote from angrad: “You should write business models... so much detail in this post, and original well thought out ideas. ” Fine 1. They already have a Sub system in place for buy premium with out gold/silver This removes the need to have gold 2. They can keep the system in place to have silver buy premium Again removes the need to buy gold form SBI website 3. Yes there will still be china sellers, however they would have get silver through in game methods, not using stolen cards etc. It would b…

• 1. Can SBI just stop selling gold on their web site 2, Just remove gold from the game. This would solve alot of issues

• Abusive game mechanics

hajee - - Bugs

Quote from Rosalia: “Quote from Matsume: “Quote from Rosalia: “Please no bannerino pleaserino ” weren't you a mod up until now? what happen? they take away your privileges after posting this video? ” I was never a mod, and never want to be a mod... as a mod you have to deal with people every day... and i hate people that arent able to solve simple issues on their own... ” Had to log in just to like that!! #Pony2020

• I have noticed over the past few days my crafting focus has not reached the 10k limit each day. A little Back ground: I do my farms after server reset everyday, which is about 6am for me. So i only touch them every 24 hours. I always use all my focus expect for maybe 200 ish that i cant use the water, but I am near empty. When I log on I am never at the full 10k. Today is was at 6kish, day before 8kish etc. So I am not sure why I dont hit the cap, But can @Korn confirm that when there is a ddos …

• DDOS attack (12:51 UTC)

hajee - - News Archives

I have issue: I have one Toon in Knyole Hill. I log on Black Screen and it DC me. I can log on other Toon in other Zone, But Knyole Hill is a no go zone

• Quote from Vulix: “There is already PvP in hellgate and GvG, why do we need to have non-consensual PvP in the open world? Many people who play this game are young kids or people who just want to explore without having to worry about gankers who have no life. I say they should extend the PvP flag system, but make it so you can only even be engaged in PvP if you have it turned on. So if my PvP flag is off, but someone else has it on, they can not fight me and have to find someone else. This way th…

• Lets be honest Stone gathering sucks. We get nothing, no shiny nodes, nothing. So how about we make Stone Gathering motivation go higher and more exciting. We should get Stone Golem Babies, that we can growing into T6 Stone Golem Mounts. Please @Korn