Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 418.

• Quote from roskuwacz: “Does capture of territory in open world battles resets/lower the level of that tower? Can you take a lvl 8 territory from an enemy ? ” Losing ownership does not reset the level, even on invasion day. So, you can take a lvl 8 territory from an enemy. However at the end of the season all towers will be reset to level 1 for the next season.

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Retroman: “Example: An attack declaration is made on Monday at 14 UTC. The attacked territory's prime time is 20 UTC. The actual attack time will be on Tuesday at 20 UTC. ” What if attack declaration is made on Monday 23 UTCPrime Time is 20 UTC (so attack is 3 hrs after prime time starts, but still during the prime time, as the PT window is 4 hrs) The actual attack will be Tuesday or Wed at 20 UTC? ” In detail: The attack always happens at the next available…

• Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “Quote from Retroman: “Hey, thanks everyone for your feedback in this thread. We have made an additional adjustment to the changes. Adjustment In addition to these change, Mastery Modifiers have been added to the Mastery Bonuses of high-tier equipment as follows: - 5% on all T5 items - 10% on all T6 items - 15% on all T7 items - 20% on all T8 items This bonus applies to all Armors, Weapons, and Offhands, and includes IP bonuses from basic Specializations as well as advan…

• Quote from Boedavildje: “Quote from Retroman: “Tower Upgrades The territory tower can be upgraded with Crystal League. Crystal League matches can be started from a territory tower. Winning those matches from the tower has following benefits - Winning a Crystal League match level 4 or higher gives an additional Crystal League Chest for each member of the winning team. - The tier of the chest depends on the won tower level, i.e. T5 Chest for a T5 match, etc ” @Retroman This isn't a 100% clear to m…

• Quote from Wargorth: “Is this Silver removed from the game or where does it go? Thx ” yes, it is removed.

• Quote from DuendeBrek: “@Retroman / @PrintsKaspian / SBI Developers passing by - I would have a few important questions for You' if you don't mind. 1. "The tower can be channeled by the defending guild to end the attack" - if I'm not wrong, this pretty much means that you already need to hold enemy territory before the fight even starts, right? I can see it becoming incredibly bad mechanic, as you pretty much need to either hold your territory way before the scheduled time, or attack it way befo…

• Dear Albion players, With Queen, the way territory control is determined changes. Territory ownership is not decided by 5v5s anymore, but instead by Open World Battles. Goal Territorial Warfare has always been a big and important part of Albion’s DNA. In the past territory control was fought out purely with GvGs, which mainly allowed a few elite players to participate. While we really liked the highly competitive gameplay of GvGs, we also figured its exclusivity was not good for the game. Now, w…

• Quote from NauticalNuisance: “Will the Avalonian armor have different looks for each tier? I created T4 plate and it looked identical to T8? ” Hey, unfortunatelly all the different models haven't been finished in time, so tor the release of Queen the armors will look the same on every tier. However we will patch the game as soon as the models are ready (probably a few weeks after Queen launch), then all armor sets will have an unique look on each tier. Sorry, for the inconvienience. Cheers, Retr…

• Another Combat Balance Change in Queen will be this: Misc - Healing Sickness for 2 Healers: 25.9% -> 30% - Healing Sickness for 2 Healers or more - Debuff Duration: 5s -> 8s This change is intended to reduce the effectiveness of double healer teams in 5v5 content. Cheers, Retro

• Thanks for your feedback, With Queen we will also increase the effect of Healing Sickness on double healers to reduce the strength of double healer teams in 5v5 settings. Misc - Healing Sickness for 2 Healers: 25.9% -> 30% - Healing Sickness for 2 Healers or more - Debuff Duration: 5s -> 8s We will keep watching how this change plays out and might make further adjustments, if we are not happy with the results. Cheers, Retro

• Solo Terri Attack

Retroman - - Feedback Testserver

Thanks. It would be nice to see a complete fight. But this already helps to get an idea. Cheers, Retro

• Solo Terri Attack

Retroman - - Feedback Testserver

Hey, thanks for the report. Could you post the video of that fight? We buffed the Sentry Mage at the end of last year and would like to see if you defeated the latest iteration. And what adjustmets we still need to do. Cheers, Retro

• Quote from MMOLIFE: “Alright. Appreciate the response. My last question, during the week of resets daily, will Avalonians be the only way to earn points, since Terry mages won't be spawning? Thanks! ” No. During the last week, territories and castles keep scoring. Even during the reset day phases. And of course things like the guild challenge will still be a source of season points. So Avalonians will be a big additional point source, but not the only one. Cheers, Retro

• Hey, thanks everyone for your feedback in this thread. We have made an additional adjustment to the changes. Adjustment In addition to these change, Mastery Modifiers have been added to the Mastery Bonuses of high-tier equipment as follows: - 5% on all T5 items - 10% on all T6 items - 15% on all T7 items - 20% on all T8 items This bonus applies to all Armors, Weapons, and Offhands, and includes IP bonuses from basic Specializations as well as advanced Masteries. For example, if you get an additi…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Does 39% CC Resist (from the pie) add to the 74% that I already have? Making my total CC resist (vs players) 84.4% (or basically "CC spells against me will only be 15.6% as effective"?!?! ” Yes, that's how it works. The bonus CC Duration vs ... value is a multiplier ontop of whatever your base stats are. I hope this helps clarifying the situation. Cheers, Retro

• For the next content update Queen, we will adjust the Item Power progression for all gear. We want to make high end gear a bit more powerful in order to give better justification for the high cost. Additionally, this will bring the power of artifact items more in line with the regular items, while also increasing the impact of artifact item enchantment. Finally, this will streamline the whole power progression with tiers, artifacts and enchantments, because the current system can be quite confus…

• Disarray (Zerg Debuff)

Retroman - - Developers' Statements

Thanks everyone for your feedback After the first big fights we observed two main problems with the current iteration: - The relative debuff difference is not very high between big groups, because they are all close to the 25% cap. - Having two big groups fight both with a highly stacked debuff changes the combat meta quiet a bit. To improve this, we will rework the debuff and the stats in the following way: - The Debuff starts at 25 players - every 5 additional players the bonus defense vs play…

• I looked into it and this is actually a bug and will be fixed in the next patch. I also assumed they are just timing it right, but the immunity currently runs out before the stun. Thanks for pointing it out again. Cheers, Retro

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “This has been asked already but I didn't see an answer. Are the new items (once created) and the energies themselves remaining past January 20? If I stockpile energies now, will they disappear after the season or will they be in my inventory until I decide to use them? I get that they won't drop anymore after the season, but it isn't clear if the items will remain. I figure stock pile now and use/sell in like a year when they are more valuable, but if they will simply vani…

• Due to the community feedback we will add an additional spawn time for the Avalonian Mage Bosses: 4 UTC The bosses will spawn daily with the following schedule: - 0 UTC - 4 UTC - 12 UTC - 20 UTC However since we are so close to the first World Boss spawn we might not be able to have the 4 UTC spawn time for the first spawning. So it is not unlikely that the first few mage days will still have only the 3 spawn times. But we will try to get a patch out for that as soon as possible. Cheers, Retro