Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 552.

• Stop replying to @Ikcen Hes either 1 of 2 things 1. A troll or (sadly this one might be true) 2. Straight fucking autistic He shows 0 proof and has 0 experience playing this game. He has never played or seen the history of what things do in albion (experience). He also doesn't play solo but thinks he still knows all about solo. 0 point in replying to someone who thinks they know it all and will NEVER change their answer even if proven wrong by LITERALLY everyone on this post.

• Quote from Mishirene: “Quote from RottenH20: “How is this thread alive SBI said they arnt adding this. ” Didn't you say you were quitting? You're back because you changed your mind.SBI might have said that they couldn't do it at the time, but people can still dream and hope that some day it'll come. It's never going to come, but I'm fine with people chatting about how cool it would be. ” Alright you have fun dreaming

• Ikcen its sad that I dont have power to remove you from typing from the post I created. Because you would be gone in a heart beat. The fact that we are now having to define what solo play even is, is a joke.

• Quote from Ikcen: “Quote from RottenH20: “I really cant seem to even see the other side of why adding solo dungeons is bad for the game? Like how would that at all affect group content? How would that affect you? (Assuming solo faming is worse than group) Then we get onto the part to where adding solo content is bad for the game in general? Like if it doesn't affect you and you are happy with the game currently then whats wrong with giving the other 25% (Guessing) player base what they want? Its…

• I really cant seem to even see the other side of why adding solo dungeons is bad for the game? Like how would that at all affect group content? How would that affect you? (Assuming solo faming is worse than group) Then we get onto the part to where adding solo content is bad for the game in general? Like if it doesn't affect you and you are happy with the game currently then whats wrong with giving the other 25% (Guessing) player base what they want? Its a business after all and they want to att…

• Jokes on everyone in this forum SBI wont nerf it! hehehe Already mentioned this they said they wouldnt nerf to so what better than to actually use it. But in all fairness the only people that use this is solo players? It allows solo players to win outnumberd fight. Theirs tons of skill with it 2. You can time burt damage with the cleric robe and etc. EDIT: I talked to Elsa in discord about it 4-5 months back and I was actually complaining on how pretty strong it is. Elsa basically said that thei…

• Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “@RottenH20 and @Finalhecate, keep the banter and insults out of the Feedback and Suggestions forum. The rules are found here: Read before posting: About the feedback forum Quote from Korn: “No-Gos in the feedback forum - Do not use overly dramatic headlines - Do not rage or rant - The feedback forum is no place for campaigning or politics: Do not repeatedly re-post the same statements as an attempt to sway/influence public opinion - Do not insult others - Do not run …

• I usually go on my phone and play angry birds

• Quote from pewtha: “Quote from Tabor: “I would also highly recommend changing the hourly OW chest spawn timers from 1 hour to say 20 minutes to encourage more small scale action. ” yes the 1 hour chest gives really little loot and are still camped by 8 people smhi woul lke them to change to 20 minutes but feel like that it will become group pvp area not a solo chest ” Yep Change it to 20 or 30 mins and that is perfect

• How is this thread alive SBI said they arnt adding this.

• Quote from Ikcen: “Quote from Captainrussia: “The Percival Update Arrives July 10! /thread ” See, you will get what you want. And then you will see what I'm taking about And do not cry, you asked for that. ” Dude @Ikcen your 100% right Like just by adding solo RD the economy will be fucked up. The player base will die. And everyone will move to another game. Like how could SBI do such a thing? Do they not see the MASSIVE downside that only you and me see? (This is sarcasm btw)

• Quote from Qolkkalom: “Quote from RottenH20: “Quote from Qolkkalom: “(...) ” I dont flame english 99 percent of the timeBut in this case im pretty sure I have all right to flame. Like the 1 word gets it wrong so he thinks we are saying something we arnt. Every right ” Which one? (I didnt finished his text wall) because of thruism(was borring), and after some hipociticy get involve I stopped reading him. Propably I could miss one sneaky word ” I didnt read all of it either but it was in the first…

• Quote from fip: “Quote from RottenH20: “Quote from fip: “Quote from RottenH20: “Quote from fip: “curse gets a movement speed passive? meanwhile in crossbow land, we're standing around channeling autofire, sunder and snipeshot, and have zero followup or chase... and our one slow doesn't combo with anything? where are we at in this thread that we're still talking about curse? boo hoo. use a fiend cowl ” Yeah your right!Buff crossbow!Oh shit wait let me check the GvG meta real quick... OUCH yeah...…

• Bloody Reap stops auto-attack

RottenH20 - - Bugs

Wow thats a really big one!

• Quote from Qolkkalom: “It is pointless speaking about english level. As fsr as I know, ur not supporting here noone to develop in someone good english level, and ur judgemnts are not welcome aswell. However, point which is touched by @Ikcen anyway, because he missunderstood whole point of solo content. Other then that whole "paragrapha" are just truistic speech eg "Every player is a solo player". Well... Yeaa, solo mean individual, but it doesnt mean soloers need " solo content" in way that whic…

• Quote from fip: “Quote from RottenH20: “Quote from fip: “curse gets a movement speed passive? meanwhile in crossbow land, we're standing around channeling autofire, sunder and snipeshot, and have zero followup or chase... and our one slow doesn't combo with anything? where are we at in this thread that we're still talking about curse? boo hoo. use a fiend cowl ” Yeah your right!Buff crossbow! Oh shit wait let me check the GvG meta real quick... OUCH yeah... Sorry but who tf are you thinking cros…

• Quote from Ikcen: “Quote from Cynos: “Solos don’t need nor are they asking for the same benefits/speed that a group has, they just want a METHOD to achieve the same shit others have. ” So you do not ask for the same rewards, but you ask for the same rewards? Let clear few things. Some players do not like to compete, other players do not like to cooperate - these are the solo players. First are often called PvE players, which is a false claim. What does solo content mean? Many people here mistake…

• Quote from fip: “curse gets a movement speed passive? meanwhile in crossbow land, we're standing around channeling autofire, sunder and snipeshot, and have zero followup or chase... and our one slow doesn't combo with anything? where are we at in this thread that we're still talking about curse? boo hoo. use a fiend cowl ” Yeah your right! Buff crossbow! Oh shit wait let me check the GvG meta real quick... OUCH yeah... Sorry but who tf are you thinking crossbows need another buff?

• Quote from Ikcen: “Quote from RottenH20: “Quote from Ikcen: “Quote from RottenH20: “Quote from Ikcen: “Quote from RottenH20: “ ” ” ” Who forces you? You can make even 2vs2 HG solo. Or you can't? So it is not forbidden to play solo. But now you have to be a really good player to do it. You do not want to cooperate - so solo dungeons. Other players do not want to compete, so safe areas, maybe PvE servers. Let give to the players what they want. Then the players will leave the game, as they do not …

• Quote from marg93: “youtu.be/iAfkHQRzDkk youtube.com/watch?v=Q6MSj-KPGlM youtu.be/ZZcYb0Rw3Z0 youtube.com/watch?v=LGBV5ZsCc_A Playing alone is very difficult, you need a lot of experience, but it is not impossible, although I agree that you need a revision, however there are soloplayer mechanics that only a few of us exploit, as it is a very difficult and unfeasible content, it makes a very rewarding content! challenging and epic ” Not epic add more solo content