Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 78.

• Quote from Wadefu: “Quote from Captainrussia: “while I support your statement - I wanted to add that Im betting they are buffing it for solo RDG which are coming out in the next big Update ” You wanna bet that its getting a buff now because @Retroman forgot to tweak it when the HP buff got in place. All it is is literally a % increase to account for the increased HP gain. ” Since it was always a percentage life leech it had nothing to do with how many the HPS were..... Since they increased HP po…

• With some many guilds and alliances now you can find action anywhere... you do not need to own all terris and castles on a map... you choose to do so.... The current system gives smaller guilds and alliances a chance to own a piece of Albion.. and that is good for the health of the game.... All cities are populated now and markets are crazy everywhere because demand is crazy and supply is short. There has been not enough time for new players to get crafting in par with the gear they need to wear

• Quote from Kainoren: “The portal system as it is now is, with one word, awful, Devs should remove it all together.. Helps no one..does not benefit anyone, it is just there to annoy and make you feel bad about your self having to ride for ages to have shit done. It destroyed the economy and crippled the markets. This system makes me feel bad for playing albion. It adds no value to the game or to the experience, it is just one more think to worry about, and there is plenty to worry about in this g…

• Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Quote from kamilasd1: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Vendetta (Camlann Mace): - Now also stuns all pulled enemies - Damage: 113.96 → 62.00 ... How long is the stun? And the nameplate issue, is that what's causing the massive FPS drops and stutter that can only be fixed by restarting your client every hour? If so, we have to wait 16 days of having to deal with this issue? Really guys? ” 4.0 - 1.42s8.0 - 1.78s ” Really bad change, because you can't combo it with a grovekeeper s…

• Here must be the death Sekyle must be referring to albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/31130544 seems like a Polish clan to me

• Quote from Eternalhaze: “Another NDA patchnotes, another shaft to hammers. Sure I appreciate small buffs to Q and slightly larger radius to polehammer, but that doesn't do anything to bring hammers back into meta. Staves and maces still outshine hammers in every way except maybe in zvz (grove/soulscythe/morning star). Hammer W's are the real reason why it's not seeing any play because they haven't been changed at all since launch. Sleep is very hard to pull off in any comp, geyser is situational…

• ΣΥΝΤΡΟΦΟΙ ΣΥΝΤΡΟΦΙΣΕΣ ΜΕΤΑ ΤΗΝ ΚΥΡΙΑΡΧΙΑ ΜΑΣ ΣΤΙΣ ΠΡΟΣΦΑΤΕΣ ΑΥΤΟΔΟΙΗΚΗΤΙΚΕΣ ΕΚΛΟΓΕΣ ΤΟ ΜΟΣΒΕΛ ΒΑΦΤΗΚΕ ΠΡΑΣΙΝΟ! ΤΖΟΙΝ ΑΣ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΠΡΑΣΙΝΙΣΟΥΜΕ ΤΟΝ ΧΑΡΤΗ ΤΗΣ ΑΛΒΙΟΝΑΣ! ΜΗ ΞΕΧΝΑΤΕ ΤΟ ΠΑΣΟΚ ΣΤΗ ΚΥΒΕΡΝΗΣΗ Ο ΛΑΟΣ ΣΤΗΝ ΕΞΟΥΣΙΑ! Mparmpas

• Quote from baibiscuit: “Can we have the numbers of this boosts on hgs? ” they look pretty decent on the test server why dont you go for a spin

• Quote from Calesvol: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Fixes Identified and fixed an issue with display of character name tags that was affecting client performance, which should stabilize frame rate during gameplay ” Has there been any sort of assessment on this? I do not feel like there has been any improvement in client performance with this update. I am still having to restart every so often because the FPS just takes a total dump. ” And im also missing my nametag half the times i zone to another …

• Quote from Drake_IronHeart: “Quote from Hastix: “Quote from BrutalusMaximus: “Wow. Reading through this really makes one aware that the issue is FAR more complicated then monopolies R TEH BAD! It appears the whole damn plot system is sort of crap and needs a fix that is significantly more complicated then the average "I want to get my crafting skill up and turn a profit" average player understands. ” Yea, we need a system that doesn't favor either plot owner or crafters, but caters to both fairl…

• Quote from Theat: “Make city plots limited to one per account, boom, problem solved overnight... ” Sadly the game is free to play now and no restrictions to the accounts one can have... it will only make it more frustrating to those players with more than one plots Another solution is required and im sure SBI will have something planned

• How to Pick up a Fight

Valkie - - Video and Media Forum

youtu.be/HwT70rVaMwo

• Buy one from the auction house and send the bill to SBI They are legally required to refund you the cost Please do not pick the most expensive one as we do not want them to go bankrupt as im enjoying the game

• Quote from Faegan: “@'PrintsKaspian, I was hoping of a black market in royal cities. Crafters especially, but everyone with loot is suffering. ” That and also allowing red players or players with low rep to enter the other royal cities

• A donkey ! A Donkey! My kingdom for a Donkey!

• Quote from Ravenar: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Oberon Patch 3 - Ver. 1.14.381 - Adjusted guild change timer back to 48 hours (was reduced to 30 minutes during F2P launch week) ” What if in some future upate the timer would be somehow linked to taking part in a GvG match? Switching guilds to take part in multiple matches on different sides was the issue, right? I mean I have 6 solo guilds and I want to change my cape sometimes ” SBI is being a good sport and giving you 48hrs to reconsider your s…

• the spreadsheet is a few patches back.. including the Oberon update....