Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

• Hi Albion, In the past, i did some suggestions for using enchanted Stone (increase return rate for buildings), here another one: Use Enchanted stone for special Watchtower Buildings (I would call them Lookout Tower), you could only place on plot in the watchtower territory (or maybe cities). You would need enchanted blocks equal to the tier level of the territory to build it there. Possible benefits: Locate PvE Mobs (and Chests) on the map Locate enchanted resources on the map Locate enemies on …

• Frazzle needs to be moved.

McWolf - - Feedback & Suggestions

No need for digging, just check the Joseph Patch Notes from the Test Server: Patch Notes

• Tale of the Lone Wolf...

McWolf - - Chronicles of Albion

Quote from Kave: “Quote from McWolf: “Motivated by your rules, I'm trying the same. It worked of nice, got 100k in the first 1,5 days, but now lost my mule hard days in front of me, to get premium ” Keep going mate...it's worth it in the end ” Thx dude, the living treating me bad, but i'm the favor of dead and demon it seems. Got a T4 Horse from a dead body and a T4.1 bag from a HG Mini Boss xD I'm also up to 350k, but premium is currently riseing to 1 mil, hopefully, it will drop, when the Regu…

• TODAY

McWolf - - Small Talk

To be fair, did someone expect smth. different? McGregor did a great job and was humble in loss (and made a shit load of money) Mayweather has his 50 full and is still a GOAT. In addition he was able to fight more aggressiv then in his last fights (and also made a shit load of money) MMA fans and Boxing fans are happy, total success for everyone

• TODAY

McWolf - - Small Talk

Lag-free Albion?

• Afaik, you can only nurture as often as premium would could. e.g. even if it would talk you 6 days to grow your animal, you can only nurture it 3 times. i think there was a clarification in the forum by @Korn, but i couldn't find it

• Tale of the Lone Wolf...

McWolf - - Chronicles of Albion

Motivated by your rules, I'm trying the same. It worked of nice, got 100k in the first 1,5 days, but now lost my mule hard days in front of me, to get premium

• Quote from Thul: “Quote from Ironclad_Logic: “Just bought the game, not the best sign. ” Get a refund before it is to late. It is a shit show atm with the DDOS from China atm. ” It would be a shit show, if they would comment any of the situation, but there is a official post: Game currently unavailable due to DDOS Attacks

• Quote from Famiine: “Quote from McWolf: “Quote from Bercilak: “... 1) Specific zones being overcrowded Problem: There is a hard technical limit to how many players can be in a single zone, and this limit does not depend on the type of hardware used. It has to do with the fact that the information the server has to processes grows exponentially with player numbers. Many of you will know the wheat and chessboard problem, it's similar to that. This can not be overcome by better hardware (we already…

• Quote from Bercilak: “... 1) Specific zones being overcrowded Problem: There is a hard technical limit to how many players can be in a single zone, and this limit does not depend on the type of hardware used. It has to do with the fact that the information the server has to processes grows exponentially with player numbers. Many of you will know the wheat and chessboard problem, it's similar to that. This can not be overcome by better hardware (we already use the best available) or more servers,…

• As everything is local, you won't need that, as you only need the information from the market on the server

• HI AO World, At my lunch break, i thought about a solution, that may fix some/a lot of the Server / Queue Issue. One Albion World, on 3 Servers. As every Zone is currently given a 4 Hour time frame for GvGs, why don't put this Zones on different Servers. In addition, you could spread that Servers to US / EU / Asia, given the primary Timezone User a better Ping for their defenses/attack. Here a short example in numbers: UTC Timezone 00:00-08:00 are located on Asian Servers UTC Timezone 08:00-16:0…

• Quote from Eltharyon: “The servers went down right now after a crash of the main database. Our engineers are working on it as fast as they can, despite the late hour on the weekend over here, and they seem to have been able to restart the servers. Service will be back soon. And just to clarify: We've already done everything we can in terms of scaling the hardware for Albion Online. Its neither that the servers are too weak to handle the pressure, nor that the game world is too small to handle th…

• T7/T8 Royal sigils

McWolf - - Beginner's Questions

Upgrade T6 ones, only possibility currently afaik

• Suggested the same, but i guess SBI is currently busy with Server fixing. The biggest issue, not being able to gather enchanted Ressources slows down the gathering progression for stone gathers in compare to others.

• Hi SBI, As I'm playing a Stone Gatherer it makes me very sad, that we don't have the Option to gather enchanted Ressources, so i had an idea last night. Why don't implement an Upgrade Option for buildings to improve the return rate by 3.33% per Level with enchanted Stone. Example: A normal Building in a town hast a Return rate of 15% A .1 Building would have 18% A .2 Building would have 21% A .3 Building would have 25% On Island you would get up to 3, 6, 10% It is just an idea, but i would reall…

• REFUNDS REFUSED !

McWolf - - Rants

Actually, where was the Queing in, when the legendaries started. We had lags, 3 Server Restarts, LP Issues. So when it came down to the real deal, the Legendary Founder/Starter played another "Release Beta" and SBI called it "Headstart"... It was an advantage, but a que, that was never seen had to be added to the "Features" before the Release, as a lot of Players did make LEGAL Alts for stuff they now can't use e.g. spending money for smth. not reliable (switching chars to perform easy tasks). S…

• Easy solution, give us a "switch Character" Option without Logoff

• Carrot Farmers UNITE!

McWolf - - Feedback & Suggestions

Increase the starting Nutrition of a building to like 5k - 10k and cut the carrot drop. I think it is funny, that no farmer raged, when they dropped the upgrade Nutrition, making farming highly profitable...