Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Redownload whole file?

Kuiyue - - Beginner's Questions

这个问题持续了两年

• Fixed bugs that can be login after entering the market

• Today, SBI fixed a bug that came out of market

• Quote from Equartus: “Quote from Kuiyue: “Quote from Shaidor: “在游戏中我不是中国文化的忠实粉丝。就个人而言,我不喜欢有中文字符,宠物,游戏方式或建筑物的MMORPG游戏。我在网上迷上了Albion,因为它不包含任何“中文”元素。我同意翻译问题和字体问题。此外,我同意移动版本。 有许多带有“中国”元素的游戏,如果开发者想要添加“中文”的东西,我可以接受像暗黑破坏神3这样的僧侣类别,仅此而已(根据我的口味,这是极端的)。我喜欢中国或日本的文化,但当我看到这种风格的游戏时,我会忽略它。 ” 是的,我想要的只是语言中的中文选择,以及良好的跨平台体验。更多的语言选择和跨平台总是充满诱惑。 ” If you need only Chinese language options , i think devs could add it . But...there is one problem , your Chinese government do not accept any skulls , blood in the games. A…

• Quote from Equartus: “If someday ill see something like in korean/chinese games what i dont like( and my list is big) - i will immediately leave this project. Anyway devs should focus mostly on pc version first , even if mobile market is very perspective , especially Chinese. This game is not playable on mobiles as pvp - orientated mmorpg (sandbox with moba fights mechanic) . Only relax gathering is acceptable. And i do not say that you cant play it - yes you can , but your efficiency will be lo…

• Quote from Shaidor: “在游戏中我不是中国文化的忠实粉丝。就个人而言,我不喜欢有中文字符,宠物,游戏方式或建筑物的MMORPG游戏。我在网上迷上了Albion,因为它不包含任何“中文”元素。我同意翻译问题和字体问题。此外,我同意移动版本。 有许多带有“中国”元素的游戏,如果开发者想要添加“中文”的东西,我可以接受像暗黑破坏神3这样的僧侣类别,仅此而已(根据我的口味,这是极端的)。我喜欢中国或日本的文化,但当我看到这种风格的游戏时,我会忽略它。 ” 是的,我想要的只是语言中的中文选择,以及良好的跨平台体验。更多的语言选择和跨平台总是充满诱惑。

• Hey, guys, we need game rocker and hot update on mobile, this is a very important point, can give players a better experience, now the proportion of mobile phone screen is getting longer, 17:9, 18:9, mobile gamers It is getting harder and harder to walk. The icon is also smaller And now, more and more people are willing to play games on the mobile phone. People are more and more fragmented. The favorite people are naturally willing to go out and play easily. Hot update is also very important. It…