Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 69.

• Zitat von Duke Suraknar: „Where do these ideas come from? “ That video games should be fun and exciting? I can't tell if you're just trolling me at this point or being serious. Without any sense of danger, gathering is not relaxing, it's boring AF. If I want to do a repetitive task with no sense of enjoyment, I can go get a job at McDonalds where I can at least get some financial return. I think you would have to be a masochist to gather for hours at a time in this game right now.

• Zitat von Duke Suraknar: „Zitat von VIrepCY: „Personal opinion... gather was already pretty boring in this game but now I find it almost unbearably boring. I got to a T7 pick and haven't gathered since. I don't know if that's more from the 3 second change or me just finally deciding it's not enjoyable enough to bother with. “ What does the cool down have to do with Gatehring? You can gather still wthout cooldown, Stone, Fibres, Metal Wood..the only one that is probably a bit affected is Skinning…

• Personal opinion... gather was already pretty boring in this game but now I find it almost unbearably boring. I got to a T7 pick and haven't gathered since. I don't know if that's more from the 3 second change or me just finally deciding it's not enjoyable enough to bother with.

• Closed

VIrepCY - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Sinthrax: „Zitat von VIrepCY: „Zitat von Bluefoo: „Zitat von CptCanuck: „Think about it, are we actually a racist guild? Do we purposefully do racist things? we have Blacks, Chinese, Europeans, Brazilians, even Persians, and many other ethnic groups in the guild. Do any of our ACTIONS purposely target specific racial groups and prevent them from participating in guild activities? NO. Words are words, ignore them. At the end of the day, they are just words, and don't mean shit if they a…

• Legends of Aria (Ultima Online 2)

VIrepCY - - Small Talk

Beitrag

It seems to me more like the expansion that UO should have done. Graphics are a step up with 3D rendering done right. I could never play the 3D version of UO, it looked so weird but it looks good here. I hope they've borrowed some of the features that the incredible private UO server communities have developed for UO. I forgot which it was but one of them I played had an impressive breeding mechanic added to animal taming. I'm very interested to see how this turns out but I am kind of with Preac…

• Closed

VIrepCY - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Bluefoo: „Zitat von CptCanuck: „Think about it, are we actually a racist guild? Do we purposefully do racist things? we have Blacks, Chinese, Europeans, Brazilians, even Persians, and many other ethnic groups in the guild. Do any of our ACTIONS purposely target specific racial groups and prevent them from participating in guild activities? NO. Words are words, ignore them. At the end of the day, they are just words, and don't mean shit if they aren't put into action. I have nothing aga…

• Zitat von Dayna: „This is just a breeding ground for adults and or children to be bullies to others “ ^ Welcome to the internet

• Zitat von YaayAlbion: „What is the best guild of Arch Alliance? “ Aka smartest kid with down syndrome

• Zitat von angrad: „UO's lawsuit was about counselors. Because in California even volunteers have to be paid minimum wage. So like all the mods in AO are probably paid minimum wage... Unless they are trying to get sued. “ Different lawsuit. The one I was talking about they were sued for false advertising based on the box saying the game would be playable 24/7. The lawsuit was dismissed by the judge btw.

• Zitat von Badwolfe: „Zitat von VIrepCY: „Zitat von Badwolfe: „Zitat von VIrepCY: „Zitat von Badwolfe: „Neither UO or WoW had problems that persisted with such severity for a whole month “ Uh, what? UO had so many problems that gamers got together and filed a lawsuit over it... Did you even play UO? Remember the great lag protest at Lord British's castle? I guess that had nothing to do with server performance.Throwback article:salon.com/1998/08/19/feature_290/ “ Like I said UO had its problems bu…

• Zitat von Badwolfe: „Zitat von VIrepCY: „Zitat von Badwolfe: „Neither UO or WoW had problems that persisted with such severity for a whole month “ Uh, what? UO had so many problems that gamers got together and filed a lawsuit over it... Did you even play UO? Remember the great lag protest at Lord British's castle? I guess that had nothing to do with server performance.Throwback article: salon.com/1998/08/19/feature_290/ “ Like I said UO had its problems but kindly point out in that article where…

• Zitat von Badwolfe: „Neither UO or WoW had problems that persisted with such severity for a whole month “ Uh, what? UO had so many problems that gamers got together and filed a lawsuit over it... Did you even play UO? Remember the great lag protest at Lord British's castle? I guess that had nothing to do with server performance. Throwback article: salon.com/1998/08/19/feature_290/

• Getting bored...

VIrepCY - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

So you're tired of playing the tutorial but you don't want to play the actual game? People run T4.1 because it's stupid cheap right now. Soon so will T5. I have seen plenty of players in T4 flat take on players in T6+ (Beststrike has some great videos on youtube doing that). So the gear level advantage is pretty pale in comparison to the skill/build. That's why you only run what you can afford to lose. When I'm on my gatherer, it costs me a little over 100K to regear myself right now. I can make…

• Zitat von SRTtoZ: „Hopefully we get some change in the long run where they can adjust things to make it more rewarding especially rare drops from PVE monsters like the vanq/power weapons in UO “ Maybe rare mats but I hate games that try to tout how great and important crafting is in the game and then all the highest end gear is loot dropped. Makes crafting feel pointless.

• I feel like Alliance and Guild are being used to interchangeably in these conversations... There is plenty of room for smaller guilds in BZ as part of alliances. Look at NoLife, they only have 176 members, many of which are probably players alt characters, and they are one of the most dominant GvG teams right now. Then you have guilds like The Filthy Casuals that are so big they are on "The Filthy Casuals V" but they are not dominating everything.

• Yea, it sucks but there is too much potential for abuse if you could level weapons by killing each other. You and a buddy could just take turns killing each other with loads of gear and fame up super quick.

• I mostly do solo gathering when I'm not participating in the bigger GvG stuff like castle raids and ZvZ, which is a blast. I've participated in some ganking squads but it's not really my thing, just as gathering is not a lot of people's thing. This game is 100% about resource control. You control a zone so it's safe for your gatherers. Guilds outside the zone (some without their own zone) want your resources so they send in gank squads. We have gank squads that hunt their gank squads and will oc…

• Which Major City?

VIrepCY - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von PreacherFU: „Step 1: Put all your gear in a box Step 2: Talk to NPC and port to your island in Sterling for free. Alternatively: just have alts do the farming “ Yea, I was doing that but eventually I have to bring everything back to the guild hall in BZ. The extra running back and forth was just too tiresome. For me, it was worth the silver to just rebuild that island in Caerleon. I already had my Alt's island there. I don't even go back for low tier resources anymore. In the same amou…

• Which Major City?

VIrepCY - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Settle in Caerleon... If you don't you'll regret it later. Every other city is just a feeder into Caerleon and it's the only access to BZ. I finally abandoned my T4 island in Ft Sterling after getting sick of making the trip there to tend my farms.

• Severe Lag with explosion abilities

VIrepCY - - Bugs

Beitrag

I don't think bug is necessarily the right term for this but I noticed that during expeditions, if I lured a bunch of skeletons together and used the exploding arrows to take them out, I get a severe lag delay when they all die at the same time. Like the screen locks up for over a second. However, when I use any other AOE ability, like rain of arrows, there is no lag at all when they all die at the same time. I have been able to duplicate this every time without failure when killing 8+ skeletons…