Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

• Only thing the problems so far have done to upset me is force me to lose all the silver I had after a few days of grinding hard. I work full time as a chef usually working 10/12 hours per day, and I like to unwind by gaming. I chose to do this by playing your game, which I have enjoyed a lot so far. However I decided to invest my Silver into the Market place by trying to sell some Ores. I placed the Sell Order before I went to bed, got up and went to work. When I got home I had an email saying t…

• Well I can confirm since me uploading my post, I have received zero feedback from anyone who could shed some light on how I can get my silver back or even how to avoid replicating the same bug. I think it comes down to bad servers. I can only assume there was server instability at the time of purchase? No idea... what I do know is I'm pissed at how common problems like this seem to be happening on a daily basis. Maybe should have held a large open beta before launch so that they would have seen …

• Wonder how long it will take for a mod to confirm they have received our concerns...

• I placed around 130 Titanium Ores on the Market place via a Sell Order on the 29th of July before I went to bed. When I got back from work on the 30th of July I had an email which stated the usual "You have sold x for x. Tax deducted = x. The silver was added to your account" As I get used to receiving many of these emails I just click delete on most of them. However... I pretty much invested most of my silver into these titanium ores (58,000 at the time) and when I checked my inventory the silv…