Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 192.

• I was thinking of the very same thing earlier, 3/6/9. When it comes to watering, maybe something like the ArcheAge Farm Wagon: ScreenShot0341.jpg So I suggest an Ox that has the ability to water a 3x3 or feed 3x3 livestock. Minor additional storage capacity, visible watering system, and a trough mounted on the rear for livestock. We need something to make the process less painful.

• There's a few other projects out there as well: ao-killbot by @bearlikelion? - github.com/bearlikelion/ao-killbot Herald of Death by @iShot - reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…h_a_discord_webhook_that/ Thanks for sharing with the community, keep up the good work

• Zitat von Gwandir: „capping alliance size and guildsize has been discussed numerous times by the devs and community. The outcome is that none attack pacts aka informal alliances are formed. Also guildsize was discussed and seeing that guildsize cap gotten larger since the old 200 to 300 max players per guild. It is pointless to keep going on about max sizes in a self-proclaimed sandbox game “ I'd like to see friendly fire in some form effect open world.. Guild, alliance, and or party party.. May…

• While the Guild QoL improvements are my only priority, I can't stand idly by. Zitat von Korn: „Some short comments on the invasion feature. - on invasion day, roughly half the watchtower territories (home plots excluded, farms likely excluded) will get invaded at exactly the same time in the EU timezone, and the other half at exactly the same time in the US timezone. - That around 80 territories becoming available for re-capture at the same time, meaning that all players taking part in this will…

• Zitat von Korn: „@Vortech Your feedback on the progress in the guild quality of life area is fully justified. We also hate it that progress here is not faster. All in all, we do not like it at all that progress in the guild QoL area is not faster. Based on the above, through, we do not see a real alternative to our prioritization, however we try and shuffle the pieces around. I hope this sheds some light on the issue. “ @Korn I appreciate you taking the time to respond so quickly. I appreciate t…

• @Korn and @Bercilak I've edited my post, please respond.

• Guild Quality of Life Changes Mentioned: - Update 1: Joseph - "scheduled to release in late September or early October." - Sortable guild member list with last online status of guild members in guild UI - Update 2: Kay - "before the end of the year" - Nothing. - Beyond "Kay" - "we aim to bring a major update to Albion every 3-4 months so you can expect another Update to hit approximately that time after ‘Kay’." - "Further guild quality of life improvements. This is an ongoing topic for us and co…

• Sigh.. This screams inexperience and is a clear overreaction IMO. Everything has been covered for the most part. The only thing I'll add to is that I just don't see why the big step is to remove functionality from the game.. Gold, gold trading, and hedging silver have been a part of this game as long as I can remember. You must have known there would be gold sellers? I mean, I can recall there being gold sellers and jokes about guilds being "sponsored by" insert name here.. etc etc.. This many f…

• These types of changes should have been tested in the last beta, nobody asked for this. Here is a quote from @Bercilak to provide insight to their decision: q6OVaDHzRvOJ21jokoh0ZQ.png When @Korn commented on the upcoming changes, he made it seem as if the intention was to improve the situation around portals. Many people warned against these changes for the exact impact we're seeing to solo ganking today. Now having read @Bercilak comment on Discord, I wonder which it really was. If it was porta…

• DEVS HATE GANKING , GAME IS BECOMING SHIT

Vortech - - Rants

Beitrag

These types of changes should have been tested in the last beta, nobody asked for this. Here is a quote from @Bercilak to provide insight to their decision: q6OVaDHzRvOJ21jokoh0ZQ.png When @Korn commented on the upcoming changes, he made it seem as if the intention was to improve the situation around portals. Many people warned against these changes for the exact impact we're seeing to solo ganking today. Now having read @Bercilak comment on Discord, I wonder which it really was. I was personall…

• I'm not going to speculate here, but it seems something is fundamentally wrong. Be it due to a lack or foresight or a self-inflicted limitation, it's 2017. Everything should be made to scale, especially an MMO. As far as the compensation goes, I don't feel it's enough. Now, I've participated in worse launches and I appreciate what the devs have done and continue to do.. But many players have lost economical advantages, fallen off the fame curve, etc, due to these interruptions in service during …

• Zitat von MisterGarBear: „How's release? Stable? Ready for come back? “ Pretty strong, servers were rough yesterday and cities are over populated but black zones aren't to stretch your legs. Our group is strong, we're working on placing our fighter characters in another guild within the next 48hrs. For the time being AEGIS is an alt guild with a guild island in Caerleon and we're just enjoying the fact we're back in the world of Albion kicking ass together. I hope you're well man!

• GoT season 7

Vortech - - Small Talk

Beitrag

I couldn't agree more, the pace was set before the intro rolled!

• As an update, if you've run with us in the past and you'd like to join us again then PM me for a link to the discord. We're going to be discussing our options this weekend and make a decision shortly.

• @Bogul did a short stint, it was mainly @'Trinket''s thing, I just provided some support, graphic design, and a segment on an episode or two. At the time, we talked about the meta, interviewed guild leaders, talked strat, and even were fortunate enough ot have @'Saffiana' come on. More here: (Albion Cast Podcast, Albion Cast Recap). I know they organized stream competitions for @Torks and @Phytes and I'm sure there are some VODs out there. Anyhow, I'd be happy to just message me on discord some …

• Really great stuff from two pillars in the community @Bogul and @Shozen. This is the type of project the AO community needs. A bunch of us tried to do the podcast thing, but so early on in development it was before it's time. As we approach launch, I think you guys really nailed this.. Production value is good, the site is solid, and you're providing the community with a valuable resource. I look forward to how you continue to develop AI as the game launches, keep up the great work!

• Haven't been checking up for some time now.. First thing I was looking for were guild management improvements. If not everything, then something.. got nothing. Missed opportunity by SBI IMO, these QoL changes are imperative to a successful launch for guild leadership and SBI long term.

• Zitat von Ptolemaya: „Guild is dead? i miss many friends there “ I'm not sure what everyone's plans are, but many people are still around. I sent out a PM (limited to 10 recipients) to check in with a few people. Beyond that, you may want to check out the discord.

• Albion Online P2W Full Drop Pvp Game [TROLL]

Vortech - - Rants

Beitrag

It's not P2W, it's pay for convenience.. Which is OK. You do not simply win because you buy a set of high tier gear.. In a full loot game you're bound to lose it and if you can't gather, craft, or refine the materials to make more.. You're really just a fool playing to lose. Wwhat IS P2W is what we're seeing right now thanks to the transmutator! Guilds are swiping credit cards for gold, buying up silver which the amount in the world will always increase, then they're transmutating resources UP u…

• Zitat von crozeak: „+1 Devs really need to communicate more with the player base. “ That and I believe the movement speed changes and claymore balance should have been patched in ASAP.. Instead we're waiting for the gathering and resource changes to get balanced, which are very important.. But nothing should be held back IMO, especially in the current state of the game.