Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 889.

• Zitat von SamDog: „A dragon lives forever, but not so little boys “ I think that might actually sum up AO as a whole.

• FoxHole || The Isometric real war sandbox MMO

Lensar - - Small Talk

Beitrag

Been trying it out. Seems super fun, tho I'm still a noob trying to figure out what's going on.

• Zitat von Nechako9: „i kindly ask u to get ur facts right before trashing mmos cuz ur game is bad black desert online has triple if not more then its steam count the game was in the 80k long before it was launched on steam “ Dude, get off the forums and go read a book or something, you're functionally illiterate.

• Zitat von Norgannon: „Obviously I'm annoyed with the fact that they have made a mess with the coffers in the open-world but you crying stalkers do not even know how to interpret a text of how mad they are. Luck suffering! “ Wow. What does that even mean??

• Zitat von Eurhetikz: „No... we can't say that. Giving people an opportunity to get away is not lowering the skill cap. “ Reading your posts lowers everyone's intelligence cap.

• Zitat von Eurhetikz: „Observation about the OP.. They're braindead. “ One has to wonder what you're compensating for, following me around from thread to thread, trying to convince people you're a skilled pvper, despite all evidence to the contrary.

• Zitat von StyleZ: „Solo Dungeons in Red or BZ... for me, this is where Albion shines. Agree or disagree, Lensar? “ I've been in agreement with this since Beta 1. When you take warp mount escape out of the equation, Albion PvP really shines. Sadly, it appears this is one design convention that SBI is going to keep around until it all goes down with the ship.

• Zitat von Eurhetikz: „Do you think it takes more skill for a gang of retards to dismount 1 by 1 and instantly auto-attack to keep the person they are chasing slowed than it does to coordinate an attack that works around the 3 second rule? “ You said the 3 second rule "raised the skill cap." I disagree and counter by saying I think you're a misguided dolt who has little to no comprehension about what we're discussing. There are many mitigating factors to black zone PvP drying up. The 3 second rul…

• 1. Ride an armored horse. 2. Avoid blobs. 3. If you see a name tag, run the other way. At best, there might be 2-3 other people in the entire zone when I was gathering.

• My only issue is that the black zones are dead and there's no small scale PvP to be found outside of mindless portal camping. I was able to gather for 2 hours before reset each night, without any fear at all. The game quickly came down to me waiting for GvGs and Hellgates to happen. Once those started to dry up, there really was no more reason to play the game.

• Zitat von Eurhetikz: „O so you thought piggyback dismounting and auto attacking to keep 1 person slow while a zerg chased them down was skill intensive? “ What? Sorry, I cannot understand what you're trying to say. Hopefully, English isn't your first language.

• Hopefully, the devs will move away from the mount "warp escape" mechanic. It's a shame because AO is such a great game in so many ways. But when PvP dries up, there's no justification to keep grinding away at gathering, fame farming, or silver earning.

• Zitat von Eurhetikz: „You're too proud to admit your shortcomings so you expect other people to play as poorly as you to feel significant. It's not about feeling inferior or superior, the bottom line is people who execute better strategies get rewarded, and the 3 second rule increased the skill cap. Get over yourself. “ I can admit my shortcomings. I foolishly argue with idiots on the forums even though I know full well that it's a complete waste of time. If you think the 3 seconds rule increase…

• Zitat von Hidei: „DAOC has no full loot, is not an open world pvp game, like Eve and Albion are. In DAOC no magical form of escape, but pvp was only enabled in realm RVR and dungeon Darkness falls, and pvp death penalty was not hardcore. “ Um.... maybe alot of this is going over your head. We're discussing combat mechanics which allow or prevent PvP from happening. Death penalties and loot mechanics have nothing to do with it. I'm guessing you never actually played DAOC, or you'd know it was def…

• Zitat von Dethcord: „At the moment being able to double dash and mount up in the middle of the fight is absurd and should not be possible. “ Agreed. This is an issue I've had with AO since Beta 1 and one of the only areas where I've remained in constant disagreement with SBI's design philosophy. I look at open world pvp from a DAOC stand-point, where there was no magical form of escape from combat. SBI is looking at it from an Eve stand-point, where you could warp to escape combat, assuming you …

• Zitat von Hidei: „Outside of HG and GVG territories fight, there is no pvp in this game, only ganking in the open world. “ There are some zerg on zerg fights for warcamps, but outside of that, you're correct, sadly.

• Zitat von Norgannon: „False feedback with nonsensical arguments. I have killed more than 40 gatherers being two people nothing more. At the moment the whole system is well, it can be enjoyed. “ No one cares. We all know the truth. If you feel the need to make up for high school wrongs, go post how uniquely amazing you are in some other thread. At the moment, people are leaving the game in droves because there's nothing to do. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself ganking clueless noobs in red zones.…

• Zitat von Eurhetikz: „The 3 second rule is good for PvP, the only people who are hating on it are bad. “ Guys like you get off on saying this over and over again, for some reason, likely some deep-seated desire to try to feel superior over someone, somewhere, for once in your life. The fact of the matter is that black zones are empty and dead. There's is no PvP to be found outside portal camping and warcamp zerging. You can blame this on declining numbers due to the normal 75 day drop off of pla…

• Maybe it's just the 3-day weekend, but things seem especially dead now. I'm playing other games to pass the time while I wait for others to feel motivated enough to do GvG/HGs, which is usually a sign that the end is near. The very same thing happened in beta 2. Lack of open-world pvp, lack of threats, lack of prey. Empty zones. Passing time until instanced PvP. Assuming things don't turn around, I think the two biggest culprits in Albion's early transition into "a game I used to play" were serv…

• Love it or hate it, the 3 second delay on auto attack after dismounting is likely here to stay. I don't really have much of a problem with gatherers being able to so easily avoid non-consensual pvp. My issue is the fact that there's no small scale PvP happening outside of portal zones and red zone ganking. Fundamentally, I think the problem is a very simple one. The 3 second auto-attack delay was added, but the amount of time it takes to mount a horse did not. Obviously, if you have your mount o…