Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 107.

• Dwindling player base

zakaluka - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Savvah: „@angrad Antisocial = going against societal norms, usually doing things most would comsider terrible, doing things that would put you in jail. Antisocial personality disorder = autistic spectrum disorder that makes an individual not have access to any emotions. These people sometimes act antisocial but not all with ASPD act bad. These people are also called psychopaths. They are exceptional on very stressful situations like war, they don't feel fear. Often smarter than most pe…

• Zitat von Gugusteh: „A lot of the items sold in AH are not crafted with bought ressources, the price is so low as the "crafting price" (evolving ressources consumed + tax) is insignificant if you farm and refine your ressources by yourself. “ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opportunity_cost If crafting reduces the value of what materials you had, you could have made more money by just selling the materials. You lost money by crafting. Not enough people truly think your way to actually turn the market upsi…

• Zitat von kargidali: „This is foolish mechanic for what is designed to do. Breaking game for everyone trying to pay and get a reward every month premium for developer. I started to lose hope this game because people broke the whole system of pay to get awards. I already pay for game now have pay for awards. “ See, i have seen a lot of different types talk about how not having premium removes their ability to be competitive. And then, some smaller group will say that they're better off just quitt…

• Dwindling player base

Beitrag

Zitat von Korn: „Zitat von Dragnon: „WOW! 12,500 active weekly now thats a 50% drop from last Monday where we had 24,700. I've been posting these #s ea. Monday. A new low. “ That's only because it's by calendar week. The "this week" fame ranking is therefore rather useless to determine the weekly active players. If you look at the "this week" stat on a Monday, for example, you only have 1 day worth of data. The "last week" fame stats is better, showing 35.146 players who generated fame. “ I wish…

• Bubbles are cancer.

Beitrag

Zitat von Seraphimos: „Still 0 comments how to counter that shit. “ "I hate bubbles, they make the game casual" . "someone explain to me how to counter this OP mechanic" do you see the irony in making these two statements back to back? Maybe noone wants to take the time to explain something quite obvious. To get out of a man-sized paper bag, all you have to do is "walk forward". Some people will cower in the corner of the bag instead.

• how much did the population dip? everyone wants to say this, and probably the population did dip, but by how much? Oh, you want to talk about characters famed per week figures? Sorry, you can't draw any conclusions about active accounts from this metric.

• The price of gold will tend to rise until some people don't consider collecting silver to exchange for gold a good use of time. It's simple economics. There may be some things in place to make that progression happen a little bit faster than it would on its own, though.

• Balancing Non-Consensual PvP

zakaluka - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

on to other topics. I say this as a gatherer who solos unfriendly black zones every day. The current ruleset favors a solo escapist heavily over any roaming gank squad. With some awareness, knowledge, and preparation, I can avoid any setup where the members aren't cheating, and I can dodge almost any 9-man gank. (The one exception is a large team with two or more dire wolves, but even against such a team I have at least one chance to escape, even if I haven't invested in a direboar which is a so…

Beitrag

But you still buy insurance, because accidents are a fact of life. And you wouldn't show up in court after your un-insured accident, demanding that the government is required to protect you from accidents. As a sane human being you shoulder the burden of personal risk for going outside. It's a bit of a faulty comparison, but I did what I could with it.

Beitrag

ugh, the CM validated the term non-consentual pvp. What a mistake. QjxYvJZ.png "I consent"

• Zitat von Yurik: „I think it's about money. Less silver - harder to farm silver for premium - more people buying premium for real money. “ Did you know that gold prices are tied strongly to the rate at which new silver is introduced to the game? If SBI reduces the amount of new silver (this change), they are reducing the eventual equilibrium price to exchange silver for gold. What price gold reaches some sort of equilibrium at has to do with what value players place on their time. The price of g…

• QoL - guild gold

Beitrag

Zitat von Nodor: „limits the use of relatively big money pools for gold manipulation “ I thought about this a bit for a few hours before replying. This specific part I doubt is their intent at all. Mostly if someone manipulates gold prices they will want to push the value of gold up, which I'm pretty sure is the direction that benefits SBI the most. No, if SBI cared about preventing gold manipulation by player orgs they'd have modeled their subscription currency on Eve, in several of the followi…

• Zitat von YourMother: „What has been a daily annoyance? “ For me, purposeful daftness, fishing for controversy. Now we're even, I can change the topic too.

• QoL - guild gold

Beitrag

Zitat von Thunder77: „Can always just create a google docs spreadsheet “ Oh, trust me, yeah. Like I said, quality of life. In fact, guild management features in general. There's always something you can do, but when it takes three times longer than it should, we're up a creek.

• QoL - guild gold

Beitrag

Hello SBI, I understand that there was some fraud and abuse related to guild gold accounts, and at some point you decided to disable depositing gold into any guild account. Makes sense. But, for me it is a problem that I can't manage my guild's money without keeping the gold part in my personal account. That's because we're centered on an idea of transparency - we made a deal with our members that they'd know what their contributions are going towards. Not every group needs transparent finances,…

• Zitat von YourMother: „Captainrussia, still waiting on that video of you doing t8 gathering solo/guildless. Also still waiting for you to solo gank me. Still waiting... “ you're still demanding proof for a thing that's been a daily annoyance for every black zone guild over the last few weeks? Your animal is the Ostrich. 1425_3.jpg

• Zitat von Duke Suraknar: „This has the effect of raising prices of the market “ Everything else you said is valid, but this isn't true. If anything, once market data becomes easy to access, prices will just converge across all stations. You're still thinking in terms of basic station trading. There are many more dimensions here. Let's say, a tool like this saves me from having to transcribe lots of numbers from my game into excel. If you weren't already transcribing those numbers, this thing is …

• Simply, some people enjoy the market game, this tool gives them more data to make better decisions. It does not require further elaboration. If you don't get it, you should probably not use it.

• cheats?

Beitrag

On one particular gank I thought I had been zoomhacked. Culprit appeared on screen from an ambush and ran the rest of the way using rush (hunter boots). I was livid. I thought there was no way they could have done that without extra unfair info. After examining my instant replay carefully I was forced to admit there were ways I could have been noticed and trapped legitimately. Most notably is the sound they would have heard of me hitting rocks to the east of them. (who asked, yes, surround sound…

• Zitat von RockLobster: „The difference between 6.1 helms and boots and flat T4 is about 40-60 hit points, armor depending, and maybe 9-14 energy. Literally no other difference unless you need a particular skill on a higher tier for your build. Many builds don't though. “ well, this is a bit misleading. How much does 16 additional armour increase your effective health? (answer: by 16% of your health pool) So first, your health goes up by about 50, and then also the additional armour boosts your "…