Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• i can't play

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Khalawan: „When i download the launcher i have a error write next the play button forum.albiononline.com/index.p…df123929de704fa8e84b56697 i download 5 times the launcher and delete all before Help me “ Hi there! Could you attach your launcher.log file? It can be found in {install location}\AlbionOnline\launcher\launcher.log - (assuming you installed in the default location), but what's your OS btw? I'd suggest disabling antivir/firewall or try VPN if that won't help. If nothing else h…

• Crashion Online

Dagother - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von hugodsds: „Devs do something about the massive crashes on game client , to much people having the same problem “ Hi there, please have a look at the guidelines in Crash Report Thread and report it accordingly.

• Ubuntu keyboard issue

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Loewyn: „Hi guys, I'm trying to bind my spell and i have an issue in ubuntu when i want to bind the key "2" and "7" (not those from the numeric pad), the game didn't react to my entry and do nothing..... Is that a general problem ? Sorry for this approximative english “ Hi! What happens when you set the new keybinds? They aren't changed in the Key Bindings setting or using the new keybindings doesn't do anything?

• Major Guild Bug VERY IMPORTANT

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

That's really weird... @PipelineV @KingXaldin have you tried using the repair/reinstall option in launcher? And btw could you also post your OS and pc specs (or ideally DxDiag file)?

• Crash Report

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Kalecifer: „game keeps crashing “ Thanks for the report - please have a look at Crash Report Thread we need a bit more info (output log and pc specs etc).

• Zitat von zeroDzen: „Activate not the first time and on this character. Displays 25 days of premium (yesterday was 26 days) When gaining experience, only + 25% bonus is displayed. Honestly I did not think I could get it but it's not displayed (Bonus for Premium) “ What kind of fame are you getting(combat, crafting, farming, etc)? Could you post a screenshot of the floating message or combat log?

• Requesting Trial Key

Dagother - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

Zitat von Montresor: „Hey all, I saw this gem of a game on steam, and was wanting to give it a spin. Would any lovely Gents or Ladies be willing to spare a trial key for me? “ Here you go PJHWJ4J4RZ4QK6NUDP7E2J6YP

• Micro shutters been around since beta

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Linnix: „So anything new on this? @Dagother “ Nope, it will take some time but I will post back here.

• Cracked

Dagother - - Ogólne pytania i dyskusje

Beitrag

Zitat von YarpenZigrin: „Witam, Gram od kilku dni i podczas rozgrywki często wyskakuje mi cracked i wyrzuca z gry. Co zrobić aby ten błąd się nie pojawiał? “ Jeżeli chodzi Ci o crash to zerknij na ten temat: Crash Report Thread są tam wymienione pliki i informacje potrzebne deweloperom.

• Very cool idea, I guess it would be also nice to have max level of guild island reworked a bit for that as well.

• Major Guild Bug VERY IMPORTANT

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von KingXaldin: „Recently I made a Guild. And ever since I've had nothing but trouble with it. First off Under the Rights Management Section on the Guild Page I am Unable to Rename Pre-Existing Guild Roles. So I thought I'd just delete them and Create New Roles but I am Unable type in the [Enter Name] Section. “ What happens when you try to rename a tag? You get some kind of error message, new name is not save or you cannot type in the field?

• Zitat von Esqueleto: „Zitat von Dagother: „Killing mages doesn't reward any score thus the amount of energy dropped is not affected by the Score Multiplier event. “ It is not about getting points it is about denying enemy points, it does not make any sense to have double energy for everyone else but not smaller groups. “ The energy dropped by mages was doubled in one of the past patches so it's like having the Score Multiplier for energy running all the time for mages. And on top of that, the en…

• Stuck at 100% on the loading screen

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von surich06: „I'm playing through steam and my game loads to 100% and just stays there and nothing happens... anyone else experiencing this issue? Thanks! “ Hi there, could you post your OS and pc specs (or ideally DxDiag file)?

• Launcher Freeze - Ubuntu 18.04 BionicBear

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi @Yome_GdLys there was an announement posted in the beginning of last week: [May 8th] Ubuntu 18 Till the issue is resolved you may download and use patched client from live.albiononline.com/clients/…online-fullgame-linux.zip

• Zitat von Esqueleto: „The energy that drops from killing mages is the same in double energy month is the same as the normal months. Anglia before reset was 24 energy now it is still 24. “ Killing mages doesn't reward any score thus the amount of energy dropped is not affected by the Score Multiplier event.

• Can't play - Video Bug - HELP

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Capetus: „Hello, I'm trying to play the game, however the animations are buggy, I already reintalled the game twice and updated the video card drivers. What should I do? imgur.com/eSzQI7D imgur.com/ngV604y “ That looks like a gpu driver issue - please make sure you've got OS and drivers up to date. Could you also post here your OS and pc specs or ideally DxDiag file if possible?

• Can't do anything

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von mcshady: „When I enter the game and try to play my character will stop moving after every step even on auto run and when I try to craft the bar fills up and disappears but the sound remains and I don't receive the item. “ Sounds like a connection issue, are you using wifi? Do you have access to a different internet connection, just to see if that's the problem? Otherwise I'd suggest contacting support@albiononline.com

• @LasTimelord Just FYI: devs implemented the same achievements you unlock in Steam into the game client, so every player can unlock them despite not being on Steam. You just click on your avatar in game -> Stats -> Achievements tab. You can also check achievements of other players in-game. And there are no steam cards, so the only thing you could gain as a Steam player (achievements) is actually available to non-steam players as well. When it comes to security, Albion has very similar system to t…

• [Linux] Wine?

Dagother - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von Artux: „Zitat von Dagother: „Hi! Which gpu driver do you use? Had similar issue but it worked after I switched to proper NVIDIA driver. “ It's AMD, so "radeon" and "amdgpu". “ Hm not sure then, but I'm also not familiar with the Void distribution... Have a look at Known technical issues and workarounds there are a few solutions/workarounds for non-supported distributions, maybe something there will work for you.

• [Linux] Wine?

Dagother - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von Artux: „Like many others, I'm stuck on the 1% screen. I've tried the normal version and the "full-linux" download and both do the same thing. I'm using a non-supported distro (Void). I was wondering if anyone has gotten this to work with wine? There's not an entry in wine's database and it doesn't work "out of the box" for me. Using wine, the game installs but the launcher crashes right away. “ Hi! Which gpu driver do you use? Had similar issue but it worked after I switched to proper …