Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 197.

• How to Fish!

Eron - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

oh gosh, yes will do nice catch (no pun intended!)

• Bugs: Sound, and HP when gathering

Eron - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

Device: iPad Mini4 - Verizon LTE 2016-17 Bug 1: attach sound starts to cut out/not proc after some time. To repeat: use, proc adrenaline, use whirlwind great axe, hit 3-4 stags, hit another spell... repeat. After a little while the sound out of the device will be mostly silent except for foot steps and some ambient noise. Bug 2: when open world roaming/mob hunting. HP at 2035. If I stop to skin/mine, my HP will go down to ~1979 or so. Presumably because while gathering my gathering tool is 'equi…

• Local Economies - Branch Lore

Eron - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Just a thought, with Merlin coming up and improvements to local economies, what about giving each city a core identity: Fort Sterling - (snow) -City of Warriors. Bonus to ore refining AND Warrior Line crafting. City revamp: More soldier patrols, barracks, test dummies Lymhurst (forest) City of Hunters. Bonus to wood refining AND Hunter line crafting. City revamp: hunters lodges, skinner storefronts, assassin alleys... Martlock (swamp) City of Mages. Bonus to fiber refining AND Mage Line crafting…

• Redacted 1h spear bug

Eron - - Bugs

Beitrag

redacted

• Undead OW MOBs - skill firing too quick

Eron - - Bugs

Beitrag

The new OW mob undead Skeleton Warrior and Cursed Ghoul tend to fire off their skills every 1-2 seconds vs much less frequently than their old counterparts. I'm all for difficult PvE, but it seems a bit excessive.

• split red/orange hellgates

Beitrag

.. and/or - can we do Blue vs Red as the color? Orange/red is too similar..

• Lancelot .... too much MOBS !!

Beitrag

Its awesome for fame farming.. but I agree its a bit too random. Maybe cluster these a bit more so there is more open space.

• The update was there for me in iOS this AM (7am Pacific).. try again?

• Different take - what if the buff duration is smaller, over a longer period of time? e.g. Pro-rated starting from territory ownership up until the GvG start (could be any duration). Buff is something low like 0.2% per day, caps at 2.0% - Buff can go to -2.0% if enemy mages are there over X days. - Buff can climb back up to +2.0% if the territory mages are there Now you've got a pretty long window for guilds to organize/raid over a week/weekend. It takes 5 days to hit 1%. Adjust % per day and cap…

• Great idea/concept overall... Im not sure if 2.4% is really a "massive" advantage but I'll defer to the GvGers. What about making the GvG bonus temporary - e.g. buff lasts for 30 sec or 1 min? That way the competing team can decide to stall at the cost of time, or dive in?

• New player, build suggestions

Eron - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

anything you want - you got heal, DPS, tank. Another heal would be annoying to others

• Bows = Balanced

Eron - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Im kinda trolling too - it was funny. Ive got my own beef about axes too

• Bows = Balanced

Beitrag

Today on the Albion.com home page: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…c6d4038860305264e64a02986

• How to Fish!

Beitrag

Thx- edited!

• How to Fish!

Beitrag

So I didn't see this anywhere (Im sure I missed it). 1. Place/have a rod in inventory 2. right-click (and hold) out in water - the longer you hold the further the cast. Don't cast too far! 3. note: You are not required to cast in the circle to catch (at first), but at higher tiers it will matter (thanks Rosalia!) 4. when the bobber goes under water or moves, right-click to start reeling: MINI GAME 5. MINI GAME: left-click+hold to move the indicator to the right inside the bar, or release to let …

• yeah I don't know - I bet the difference won't really matter one way or the other..

• PM me info... I’ve got an alt on CaerLeon collecting dust

• New player, build suggestions

Eron - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

I’ve played since Alpha and am also mostly solo PvE with some OW activities. I’ve tried all the weapon lines and ultimately picked axe. My suggestions: - Try each weapon group to see what is the most fun to you. They each have their own flavor and it doesn’t take very long to get to T4. Then pick complementary armor. (Ranged cloth, dps leather, tanks metal.. although you may find a special combo that works outside of this. EG leather Assassin or Merc is great for soloing). Balancing is SLOWLY on…

• Melee DPS Compare

Beitrag

@Syndic thanks good feedback. In general the OP was trying to address OW, vs GvG/relics which almost seems like a separate game... That said I think axe users are looking for a horizontal utility add vs an overall dmg buff. The main issues are (1) lack of gap closers or utility vs other DPS melee, and (2) choosing anything outside of W Heavy Smash underclasses Axe dmg way too much. My suggestions that hopefully wouldn't impact artifacts and GvG significantly: 1. Combine W Adrenaline and Frenzy, …

• Something along these lines might make sense - the E buffs other skills, or DOT (with appropriate balancing). Or what about: E - Assassin escape: after any attack applies a 2 sec invisibility, breaks on any attack. Active for 10 sec.