Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 196.

• You will need to contact customer support.

• Its coming in the Merlyn patch and they haven't released a date for the patch yet. Generally the patches are 3-4 months apart, which would mean June or July potentially. Also not much has been released about the Faction Wars just a brief summary. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…t-Update-Merlyn/?pageNo=1

• Zitat von Sofaires: „Zitat von Circe1872: „Its only going to be a problem if they are botting. “ thing is, if the process is manual as they said its just a matter of if the player replies or not i assume and i know she does not reply and you can be talking to her thinking that she is at least watching the chat or the bubbles on top of their heads and nop, she just concentrates on rocks trees metals etc etc, and if the mod or anyone see this will assume is a bot “ If she is walking from the same …

• Its only going to be a problem if they are botting.

• Were your characters still premium when you logged back in?

• You can only attack once from a plot in a day, it goes on 24 hour cooldown after the attack is scheduled. Plus the zone with 2 plots, only one would be able to be attacked from your plot. They however could defend if getting attacked and do retaliates. But if the GvGs ended up being the same time they wouldn't be able to.

• Zitat von Hanauer: „If i buy the steam version, can i log in with my existing account ? Like ESO does ? “ They said elsewhere No. There is no linking of existing accounts with Steam version.

• Zitat von Skolven: „Zitat von Fusionbomb: „Essentially, they should be able to do what they're doing, but it should cost them a lot more than what it currently does. “ They own Caerleon too, they take a direct % of most sales made there on every transaction in town. Its not by monetarizing things it will changes, sadly, they can back it up. “ That isn't how Caerleon or any city ownership works. The money gained from owning cities is 50% of the city plots (crafting, refining stations) auction pri…

• 2 Boltcasters are cancelling eachother out?

Circe1872 - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Uncle_Monty: „I've noticed this with the poison effect of mage cowls too. “ poison doesn't stack.

• Visual bug

Circe1872 - - Bugs

Beitrag

There is a Visual bug with one hand crossbow and offhand. It doesn't matter what offhand. It pulls, throws the offhand out away from character when using the W or E. The shield and torch just fling away from the character and the tome of secrets like stretches out.

• Territory

Circe1872 - - Bugs

Beitrag

I've been telling them since February that territories low on food warnings aren't working. They keep saying, they can't reproduce it. Yesterday we had a territory under a day and never once did I get the territory low on food warning. The day before one of the resets we let a plot drop on purpose because reset was the next day. Never once did we get the territory low on food warning, however we did the whole next day after it already dropped. Clearly there is something wrong with the territory …

• Where is my Founder's Certificate? 8|

Circe1872 - - Bugs

Beitrag

Only Legendary Founder's got them and they came via an email.

• T5 Horse Foal Rate Bugged?

Circe1872 - - Bugs

Beitrag

How much does it start at? Is it 27% higher at the end? If it is, then its showing you how much you nurtured it. Honestly I don't pay much attention when growing horses. But its random chance if you are over 100%, you might not get any bonus ones and then one day get numerous extra foals. I know the first round of five t7 horses I grew, I got 6 foals back. The second time was just 6 foals.

• Buy store in city sign

Circe1872 - - Bugs

Beitrag

You should always learn how the different parts of the game work before jumping into it. The city plots auction every 28 days. Technically you do own it, as if you own it, your bid counts as double. Sounds like you didn't look into how the city plots work, bought one via the sign and now you are pissed off. There are countless threads on the forum about how city plots work. If you couldn't take 5 minutes to read some of them, oh well. Or you could have asked in global or help channel.

• If you get knocked down by a monster while you have them in your inventory they can disappear.

• The only upkeep for owning a city is feeding it. The guild that owns the city gets 50% of the winning plot bids spread out over 28 days. It is 50% every time, regardless of if there are new plot owners or people defending their plots.

• muted

Circe1872 - - Bugs

Beitrag

You must have typed something against terms and conditions in game.

• They already addressed this before saying its not considered a true gathering skill that it just goes to your overall fame. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ng%2Bgathering#post768823 "Ok I just confirmed and it's intended fishing is not adding up for the gathering fame since it's too different from other gathering professions. The pie buff doesn't affect fishing as well. Fishing yield is boosted by premium and fisherman's gear only. "

• How to improve town chest

Circe1872 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Just build a house on your island and put chests in it. Maybe you need to build 2 houses or more. I have chests for each category: chest, helm, boots, weapons, capes, bags, mounts, gather gear, potions/food, runes/souls/relics/artifacts, empty gather journals, empty crafting journals, and some other random chests. I have my crafting materials in a separate house split by what kind they are. Then on my other island where I have 11 houses of laborers each house has a chest in it that I keep full j…