Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 468.

• Zitat von LordSilva: „Centralization Centralizing stuff is not good for the game in lots of aspects. The surroundings became irrelevant for the endgame (dead in 6 to 8 months to the endgame player) The gap in medium-term between players will get bigger and very hard to erase. Confinement of players in certain areas and with very little interaction between them There is lots of options to solve this NEW problem, and you don't comment on that! Why? You're really confident that this is not going to…

• Zitat von llCursorll: „You guys are getting 2v2 HG`s in next patch . Thats enough . “ That's gonna be a real godsend for solo players.

• Zitat von Thomas9: „We are already bouncing from extremity to another and i think that devs should choose the middle-road. “ I agree that the devs seem to balance from one extreme to another. But the solution isn't as simple as choosing a middle road. One problem with their methods used for balancing isn't just with the steep shifts in balance, but with simultaneous shifts and fundamental changes that make it difficult to figure out what was actually imbalanced and what the central issues were. …

• Zitat von Trystan: „^^^ would be ideal. If you want to do some 2v2 PvP you shouldn't make it hellgates, hellgates are supposed to be 5v5 fighting. “ I agreed with most everything in your post except this line. It's pretty arbitrary to say that hell gates should only be for 5v5 fights. I see no reason why hell gates should be limited to just 5v5 play. I don't see why they shouldn't have solo hell gates, 2v2, and 5v5. This would give solo players a way to get in on some of the hell gate loot, coup…

• Zitat von Access: „It's literally shown in the video, the small group of enemies was spotted because they were close to the EoS group outside the castle making them blob on the map. You blob regardless of wether the 10 people are allies or enemies so a group of 9 people roaming essentially has map hack. “ I didn't realize that there was a solo player in the mix there in the video. I watched it again, but I didn't spot the solo player who was not part of one of the larger groups. But, either way,…

• Zitat von HypeRNT: „2) Red dots are not helping solo players, because when you blob, and another player is with in the red blob radius, he blobs, and its easy to track him down since you see him on your mini map the entire time, thus hurting solo players. “ What? Please explain. This doesn't sound accurate.

• From the main post... "Secondly, killing a miniboss will grant you a damage buff and health restoration. Lastly, killing all minibosses will trigger the main boss spawn and close the Hellgate entrances." Why should the first group of people who randomly get access to a hell gate instance have an advantage of the second group of people who get randomly send to a particular hell gate?

• Zitat von Darlantan: „Demand does cause prices to go up because it causes supply to run out (if it's higher than supply). “ No. Shit. I never said otherwise. What I said is that demand isn't really determined by price. Which is not, at all, the same thing as saying that demand doesn't cause prices to go up. You're arguing against imagined comments which are the opposite of what I'm actually saying. Zitat von Darlantan: „Supply and Demand go hand in hand, if there's high supply no demand prices f…

• Zitat von Darlantan: „Prices are determined my supply AND demand, not just demand. “ That's right, but demand isn't really determined by price. Also, if there is not demand... then there isn't an "AND" part of the equation. So you're talking about a price for something which doesn't have demand. And if there is no demand for something... then the price will be minimal at best, regardless of supply. It's like multiplying something by zero. Zitat von Darlantan: „No supply isn't just driven by pric…

• Zitat von DestroyedArkana: „If nobody wants the mob's drops the supply will decrease until the demand is met. “ How does decreasing supply cause demand to be met? Decreasing supply could cause prices to go up, but only if there is demand for an item. Neither low supply nor low prices cause demand to go up. Demand is created by utility and if no one has use for a product then a low supply of it won't cause prices to be rise. I explain why in my comment below to Darlantan. Zitat von Darlantan: „Yo…

• Zitat von Donaramu: „Just get rid of premium and that will fix everything. “ This game was initially supposed to be f2p and achieved a lot of word-of-mouth attention on that basis. Then it became B2P w/ subscription and that's a big leap from f2p. At most... premium should just cost a very small token amount to maybe discourage botting, but that's about all. As it is set up currently, gold speculation is probably going to raise the price of gold too much for most players to be able to afford wit…

• Zitat von Dragnon: „Release date needs to be pushed back again. “ I agree, but it doesn't seem that the devs ever want to simplify and solidify basic working mechanics. Rather, they want to run with every idea they have and try to make them work no matter how incongruous or problematic those ideas are. So, I'm not even sure an extra beta would do much good. The real final beta will probably be the final released version of the finished game -- which may or may not include more reasonable systems…

• Zitat von NotThePerson: „them spread out gives counter play for real pvpers. Sometimes we run across say 10 with our 6 we kill them quickly then move as the zerg collapses. “ You might get a bit of counter play, but the whole point in rolling so deep would be to inform your team as soon as you spotted anyone. So your group of 6 should initially be pinged rather than engaged and soon thereafter you should be dealing with the whole swarm. Even if you can take out 7-8+ zerglings, it's not much cons…

• Zitat von Snowman: „p.s. For those who think their chances of survival against gank squads will increase, the opposite will happen. The system has been abused into oblivion in the past and still is. Frankly it was one of the reasons why reputation was introduced in reds, to avoid "semi-zergs" from hunting everybody down 10vX. “ So... as long as the 50 people in my group were adequately spread out, then they wouldn't show up as red dots in the anti-zerg mechanic? I guess that's fine as long as we…

• Zitat von Wanderlust: „1) In order to attack a player, do you have to flag first? In a Yellow zone? In a Red zone? In a Black zone? “ No, you do not need to flag first to attack in a yellow, red, or black zone. You can attack flagged players without them attacking you first. You can also attack players in certain areas, like around chests or hell gates, without flagging. Zitat von Wanderlust: „2) If you're grouped and one of your members get attacked, can you retaliate without flagging? In a Yel…

• Can someone clear something up for me? Do the red dots appear whenever members of a larger group (over a certain size) are in a particular zone or do the members of that large group also have to be in fairly close proximity? So, for example, if I was in a group of 20 players but we were all very spread out... would we all still show up as red dots on the minimap? Or would we also have to be fairly close together for that effect to kick in?

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „1) Locking the Gold purchased with $$ is not really going to fix anything. If the Gold is locked - that means none of it will be sold on the market. So the Gold-Silver exchange will be dead, and the only way to pay for your sub will be with $$. If you still allow some Gold to be traded (no clue how that will be determined) -> The DEVs could still "spawn" an account with unlimited Silver - buy up all the "traded" Gold (which is not locked), drive its price up, and basica…

• Zitat von Valcin: „Before I argue this are we talking 1.1 verb or 2.2 noun? “ This one: Zitat von Valcin: „use (a situation or person) in an unfair or selfish way."the company was exploiting a legal loophole" “ Which has nothing to do with... Zitat von Valcin: „I think it boils down to you all don't like legendary selling gold for 1 silver on day one.. Well that's 2 players doing a transaction.. Everything starts somewhere including markets.. If you want to be there on the ground floor.. That is…

• Zitat von Valcin: „A dev isn't going to address it because there isn't an issue. Just because you all want to make up a "What If SI does this? It could be Bad!" scenario doesn't mean there is anything to fix. You all want a ton of regulations and speculation and audits and obudsmans.... Go trade on the stock market. This is a game and there isn't even smoke so there sure as $*** isn't fire. “ Just because something hasn't been exploited doesn't mean that it can't or won't be exploited. And it wo…

• Zitat von Hanura: „Could you please actually read the thread, or at least the first 2 pages of it? Because that's not what we are complaining about. “ It's the same old story in a number of threads about important game mechanics. A dev will come in to keep up appearances but doesn't really address the central issues being raised.