Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

• People saying to blame the DDOSers and not SBI:

rystar - - Rants

Beitrag

Another Analogy could be when you deposit your money in your bank that has no doors to close at night then it gets robbed. its of course the robbers fault. i mean who walks past free money and just leaves it there...... Point saying is that you can blame ddos'ers but there was never any chance at any point that this game would NOT get ddos'd. How can you setup any kind of server in 2017 and have 0 protection against ddos attacks? its unthinkable. So while you can blame ddos'ers you certainly wou…

• Offline discussion and meme's

rystar - - Server Performance

Beitrag

Is it worth playing albion in its current state? Vote with meme's H7UrKKV.gif

• Albion Offline Parody; Where are your limits?

rystar - - Rants

Beitrag

KdPMHT7.gif

• Praise the staff!

rystar - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

honestly with all the stuff happening in the past two-three weeks i think the communication between the staff and players has been excellent. staff are very active in the forums and dedicated to their community. of course there is 100% issues and im not here to white knight733fbe58949a027c4e3873428281a54b.png i would just like to say a personal thank you to the staff holding the door open between the players and the staff. Part of what makes this game is so much community feedback can be reflect…

• DDOS Attack (latest Update UTC 18:39)

rystar - - News Archives

Beitrag

Zitat von kamazamiko: „Zitat von MagicRasta: „Zitat von Nitroglicerina: „An increased value for their silver. With people unable to farm silver, when the server comes back a lot of people will be tempted to buy it.. “ I'm even less likely to buy silver now because the game is going to die soon if the servers aren't stable by the time basic pack premium runs out. Even the more patient customers are starting to get annoyed by the downtime. “ "but but SBI is trying their best, it doesn't matter if …

• DDOS Attack (latest Update UTC 18:39)

rystar - - News Archives

Beitrag

Guys SBI are new we need to ignore every preventive measure they could have taken and just focus on the fact that SBI never do anything wrong. Whats really happening is that SBI are being offered free Server Stress testing. this is usually very expensive but SBI are above us mere mortals and get it totally free. iVHfwLc.mp4a4772c2c362144bf3bd902d7f9d100e5.png

• Gold Dupe and a total failure of Support.

rystar - - Bugs

Beitrag

Thanks korn so why has it taken so long to be compensated? i mean its been well over a week now and i am still out of pocket.

rystar - - Bugs

Beitrag

bumping thread for dev's to see.

rystar - - Bugs

Beitrag

true that, also twitter. there is also youtube video on it as well.

rystar - - Bugs

Beitrag

Some of you may know that for a couple weeks in the beginning of the game that there was a gold dupe.I could not believe this when i found out, i was a member of the oops alliance (since left) and was told by a member on discord that some of the alliance members was doing it to get ahead and if i wanted to progress alot faster and i should use it. I forgot about it and just took it as a troll and it was not until 4 days later that by pure chance that i had encountered this game breaking dupe. af…

• While doing this will you be banning gold/silver dupers that you guys obviously know about but yet seemingly have ignored? i noticed you stopped doing rollbacks so its blatantly clear you know. When will this be confronted? Perhaps because your suffering losses as a company your willing to deal with it swiftly, however when it comes to people profiting off an exploit and using it to pump into expensive gear in order to get a edge on winning territories. There is not a single mention of it. you n…