Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 94.

• Should I quit? I just died, not because I was outplayed by a nature staff (lol) but because of crazy fucking server lag. I couldn't move nor see where I was moving! It's whatever, I died.... I accept dying in this game, I'm okay with it. However, when I am dying because of LAG I get pretty pissed. Should I quit?..... Probably...... But.... I love this fucking game that seems to lag at the wrong time, everytime. leaves forums to go back and PvP in the lag fest

• Servers still down?

BeenJamminMon - - Server Performance

Beitrag

Zitat von Mardonius: „Screw this crap. Middle of the day and can't play because the devs are too lazy to move the downtime to early morning CET. “ Feel free to leave. Let the door hit you on the ass on your way out. You won't be missed.

• I THINK YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO BETA

BeenJamminMon - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von SodoPriest: „Zitat von BearlyAlive: „Time is now!You all obviously need to learn some proper english grammar if you want to dictate, and judge so well about. You all claim it a metaphor, in reality it is a simile. He uses the words "like" or "as" not "is" or "are." There is no metaphor, only a simile. I think everyone needs to take more time to themselves and reflect on how they can be a better person, instead of a fool, ignorant and childish in their action and tongue. Be better, not …

• New android client is bugged 01/08/17

BeenJamminMon - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von bmizzle: „After a thousand years........ The Android client is still broken “ LOLOL!!!!

• [ARCH] Confirmed trash, y/n?

BeenJamminMon - - Guild Discussion

Beitrag

Y

• Good Job Devs

BeenJamminMon - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Well said! I agree SI has done an outstanding job thus far regardless of the BS people seem to shoot up on these forums.

• I sent my application on enjin, also applied to Conf1ict guild within game. IGN: BeenJamminMon

• Quit your complaining you fucks. Be patient.

• Zitat von Galadeth: „Zitat von BeenJamminMon: „Zitat von Galadeth: „FLYFF! that was my favorite game back in the day. :3 “ NO WAY!! I LOVED Fly For Fun!!!! “ too bad its dead now xD “

BeenJamminMon - - Rants

Beitrag

I apologized for my outrageous actions! Leave me alone you bullies!! Lol

• Refund

BeenJamminMon - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Dhivine: „Zitat von XecXec: „Would love you guys to give me a solid arguemnt so that i can know what you think.. Are we playing the same game? Cuz i can't play the god damn game for so long. Constant disconnections, ddos attacks nonstop, lags and other stuff. They can't handle their game. “ I stopped reading after this. It's clear you don't know what you are talking about. “ It's clear he/she doesn't know how to talk...

• Zitat von Nitroglicerina: „Every time I see someone calling himself an online gamer PvPer I picture him in my mind as a kid or young adult, living on his parents basement within a well policed and secure neighborhood, with access to taxpayer's funded health care, social security pay checks and education, playing his online games during the huge amount of time available due to the nonexistence of any other commitments or necessary tasks just because everything is delivered to him on a silver plat…

• Refund

BeenJamminMon - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von XecXec: „Would love you guys to give me a solid arguemnt so that i can know what you think.. Are we playing the same game? Cuz i can't play the god damn game for so long. Constant disconnections, ddos attacks nonstop, lags and other stuff. They can't handle their game. Its been so long that those attacks are wrecking them. This shows how imcompetence they are. Haven't seen a beta turns out be a disaster like that. If anyone is happy with the current situation, well i wouldn't mind gett…

• Refund

BeenJamminMon - - Rants

Beitrag

lol

• Zitat von LordSlash: „I can't even feed my poor farm animals, if my foal dies I'm reporting SBI to PETA!!! “ LOLOLOLOLOLOL

BeenJamminMon - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Erys: „Zitat von BeenJamminMon: „I will keep typing, and there is nothing you can do about it. Bitch. “ You are right, nothing I can do about you being an dumbass and Internet Warrior. Doesnt prevent me from poiting out how your are wrong and a dumbass though “ Amen, I'd probably call myself out too!

BeenJamminMon - - Bugs

Beitrag

I will keep typing, and there is nothing you can do about it. Bitch.

BeenJamminMon - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von LeRorito: „this dude is hilarious lol “ I can't tell if you're serious or are requesting for me to "eat all that shit from my ass"?

• Zitat von Vido: „Typical evening of an East Coast Australia player: - Get home at 6 pm - Servers down on DDoS claims until 7:15 pm - Play 45 minutes until maintenance - Maintenance extended through to 10:15 pm without notice - Play 15 minutes - Servers down on god knows what bullshit they're going to come up with now - Can't be arsed, off to bed “ Typical evening/morning of a North American player: - Get home at 3am - Login and play for 2 minutes then get DC'ed - Wait 10 minutes to login for 2 m…