Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 157.

• Stop Defending a half-built game.

Nulfar - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von blazemonger: „Zitat von Nulfar: „Not because they want to or think the game is amazing compared to others, because there's no other ACTIVE full loot PvP game out there. “ Apparently never heard of EVE Online.. Been around for a few years you know.. And frankly, the similarities between EVE and AO are plentiful. Personally, my money (literally) is on Dual Universe .. “ EVE online whilst may have similarities is a completely different game from Albion. What the fuck. Zitat von Torkaz: „I…

• Any roadmap?

Nulfar - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Holoin: „Zitat von Nulfar: „Zitat von Holoin: „Why are people so desperate on getting a roadmap? My god the game just released a month ago, give the devs some time to relax, geez.Be patient. “ They've been relaxing throughout the entire beta and the launch of this shit show.The game is 20% constructed and you think they need to relax? We need a road-map so we can figure out if we want to leave now or later. “ Theyve been relaxing? How do you know that? Are you a coder? Do you know how …

• Zitat von Maxx: „Zitat von Nulfar: „This entire thread shows how fucking dumb this community really is. Shit communities = shit games in the end. This guy is making a serious thread and all the replies are about calling him an idiot. Get to fuck. Point of the video is that he'd of gotten away on foot if one guy didn't mount up and gone ahead of him. He couldn't have mounted up because he'd of gotten attacked, whereas the group of gankers can freely mount up and get an advantage. This means if it…

• Any roadmap?

Beitrag

Zitat von Holoin: „Why are people so desperate on getting a roadmap? My god the game just released a month ago, give the devs some time to relax, geez.Be patient. “ They've been relaxing throughout the entire beta and the launch of this shit show. The game is 20% constructed and you think they need to relax? We need a road-map so we can figure out if we want to leave now or later.

• Any roadmap?

Beitrag

Zitat von Azlen: „Zitat von RockPaperBazooka: „Zitat von Axolotl: „There will be a new roadmap, but right now I have no ETA on when it will be published. “ We are 60 days in and have a plethora of problems, with massive amounts of feedback here and on reddit. How is this possible? If you guys don't start painting the picture soon, population will continue to drop. There are about 900 QoL changes I can think of on my own, and there have been so many fantastic suggestions in the last 60 days (not …

Nulfar - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von PreacherFU: „I play the game knowing its half built game because i intend this to be my game for years to come an looking forward to when it`ll be 75% built, 90% built and eventually 500% built. Albion has great potential to develop and expand. Honestly name me any other MMO you can expect to still play in a year or two. “ Nobody said it doesn't have potential. For all you know they could make this game pay to win in the next few updates, so you can't say you'll be here in years to com…

Nulfar - - Rants

Beitrag

I propose a toast, to all those wankers who are defending Albion. The half-built MMO that everyone's actively playing (including myself) because they main PvP games and love full loot. Not because they want to or think the game is amazing compared to others, because there's no other ACTIVE full loot PvP game out there. Here's to you. I welcome all the hate replies. This thread is coming from somebody who puts money into this game, future money too. Although my point still stands.

• This entire thread shows how fucking dumb this community really is. Shit communities = shit games in the end. This guy is making a serious thread and all the replies are about calling him an idiot. Get to fuck. Point of the video is that he'd of gotten away on foot if one guy didn't mount up and gone ahead of him. He couldn't have mounted up because he'd of gotten attacked, whereas the group of gankers can freely mount up and get an advantage. This means if it's a chase scene, the person with th…

• Zitat von biSG: „WoW is the best PvE/carebear game in the gaming market because it has incredible amounts of PvE content. No middle/small scale studio can contest them in this respect because they are a multi-billion dollar company with 5+ top brands in the market. People saying something quite obvious, you are either too stupid or pretending to not understand. If you want a SAFE environment game with themepark features, go play wow. It is focused towards pve, their dev team is more than 1000 pe…

• Zitat von Stratta: „Zitat von Nulfar: „The amount of times i've gone through a forum post and seen, "go play WoW instead if you want that". "WoW is perfect for that you bitch, go play that." Damn, okay then. So I'm thinking people really hate the game and are advertising WoW as an alternative or they're just plain stating that WoW has everything Albion simply doesn't. Either way it isn't a positive thing on the games behalf. This screams more content is needed and basic features into an MMO shou…

• Zitat von Dygenn: „No, we are saying if you want that kind of game, don't advocate this game be changed. Just go play the instanced bling-ridden game called WoW. But you already knew that, and are just posting this to start arguements here. “ No the main point of this thread is that there isn't enough communication on the future of the game.

• The amount of times i've gone through a forum post and seen, "go play WoW instead if you want that". "WoW is perfect for that you bitch, go play that." Damn, okay then. So I'm thinking people really hate the game and are advertising WoW as an alternative or they're just plain stating that WoW has everything Albion simply doesn't. Either way it isn't a positive thing on the games behalf. This screams more content is needed and basic features into an MMO should be implemented already. We don't eve…

• Artifact Armor

Beitrag

Noticed most artifact weapons have their good visuals appear at Tier 6 although not too sure about armour. I haven't yet seen Tier 6 artifact armor for stalker jacket. I've found this and if you scroll to the bottom it has an image of Stalker armor. albiononline.com/en/news/artifact-system-video Can somebody confirm if it looks like this when it reaches T6, or if they know what tier that would be great.

• Zitat von Gemini: „Zitat von Nulfar: „Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von Nulfar: „Zitat von Kappatronic: „spent less time being an ass in the forums and more time in game making friends. you ll faceroll expeditions then. “ Wooooow.Quite surprised somebody like yourself came up with a comment like that.I've seen your name a lot in the forums and you're the biggest ass around. “ see?difference between you and me is the fact that i can afford to be an ass because i already have lots of friends in ga…

• Zitat von Nitroglicerina: „Hello all, Every time I see someone calling himself an online gamer PvPer I picture him in my mind as a kid or young adult, living on his parents basement within a well policed and secure neighborhood, with access to taxpayer's funded health care, social security pay checks and education, playing his online games during the huge amount of time available due to the nonexistence of any other commitments or necessary tasks just because everything is delivered to him on a …

• Seven years ago, bitcoin was like 0.25 dollars per one. He got 100 dollars worth of them. There is four 0.25 in a whole 1, so 4 x 100 = 400 One bitcoin now is about $3,500 as you say. 400 x 3,500 = $1,400,000 My brain hurts doing this. I never did pass my maths. Somebody roast me and tell me i've done that wrong already. 1,400,000 is still plenty for a yacht and girls who don't like wearing clothes. Zitat von Hantaro: „7 years ago it was approximately 0.10$ by bitcoin so he bought 1000 bitcoins.…

• Zitat von TheCatofTens: „Zitat von Nulfar: „Zitat von TheCatofTens: „Zitat von Nulfar: „Zitat von InsertNameHere: „Ashamed to admit it...but I sold my WoW character in 2010 for $100 worth of Bitcoins. Do the math.... I only pay for games using the profits off that sale “ If you bought $100 of bitcoin 7 years ago, you'd be sitting on $75 million nowZitat von InsertNameHere: „Zitat von Chista: „@InsertNameHere How manny BTC did you get for that back then? @Kappatronic The current value of a BTC is…

• Zitat von TheCatofTens: „Zitat von Nulfar: „Zitat von InsertNameHere: „Ashamed to admit it...but I sold my WoW character in 2010 for $100 worth of Bitcoins. Do the math.... I only pay for games using the profits off that sale “ If you bought $100 of bitcoin 7 years ago, you'd be sitting on $75 million now Zitat von InsertNameHere: „Zitat von Chista: „@InsertNameHere How manny BTC did you get for that back then? @Kappatronic The current value of a BTC is $3,536.83 “ do the maths....I don't work a…

• Zitat von InsertNameHere: „Ashamed to admit it...but I sold my WoW character in 2010 for $100 worth of Bitcoins. Do the math.... I only pay for games using the profits off that sale “ If you bought $100 of bitcoin 7 years ago, you'd be sitting on $75 million now Zitat von InsertNameHere: „Zitat von Chista: „@InsertNameHere How manny BTC did you get for that back then? @Kappatronic The current value of a BTC is $3,536.83 “ do the maths.... I don't work anymore, lets just put it that way. “ If you…

• In five years it'll be 2022, Albion will be under a pile of dust and we'll all be playing the next MMO. As much as I like Albion, it's not gonna last as long as five years, especially with all the new kind of games that will be out by then.