Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 45.

• Laborers Issues after Lancelot upgrade

chihawk - - Bugs

Beitrag

Is this going to be fixed? Update for March 12th repair, said "Journals no longer salvageable", what does this mean?

chihawk - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Rath: „Tryed taking the items didn t work , relogged to see if those appear didn t work ,opened UI and relogged to reopen it still didn t work.... “ Same here

chihawk - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Dagother: „Zitat von chihawk: „All my Laborers returned after Lancelot upgrade without books or mats. My Mercs were OK “ Hi there, that's a known issue - you have to reopen the UI to see the rewards. “ How do I reopen UI?

chihawk - - Bugs

Beitrag

All my Laborers returned after Lancelot upgrade without books or mats. My Mercs were OK

• Balance To me it is all about balance. I know the hard core PvP'ers will jump all over me for this. I believe the decline has a lot to do with Non-consensual Pvp'ing. It seems to me for this game to survive there has to be a balance. You need people to gather because I doubt the hard core pvp'ers want to do this. So the mats on Market need to come from somewhere. Gathering only has an appeal if you can see forward progress. But if you get ganked trying to gather higher end mats it won't be long …

• Chest

chihawk - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I think some work needs to be done on items in chest. I continually get level II and Level III items from chest in level V areas (Yellow Zones). These are of absolutely no value. They cannot be sold for any value. Very few mats from DE. And obviously are of no use value for anyone farming in these areas. I do not understand why they even appear in these chests.

• Fletcher Journal

chihawk - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von ixxxo: „Zitat von chihawk: „Thank you for fixing this “ That means it is fixed, or you thank in advance? You know what... gonna check in game. “ Zitat von ixxxo: „Zitat von chihawk: „Thank you for fixing this “ That means it is fixed, or you thank in advance? You know what... gonna check in game. “ As far as I can see it is fixed

• Fletcher Journal

chihawk - - Bugs

Beitrag

Thank you for fixing this

• NEW: Albion Online Status Page

chihawk - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von Vido: „Zitat von Vajaina: „Zitat von chihawk: „I don't expect a reply. Again , I ask what is the point of this page. It is 8/27/17 11:08 UTC, I am at Login Screen and it tells me that Server is OFFLINE I go to the Status Page and it tells me server is On Line. I login thinking maybe the Launch Window is incorrect, but I cannot get into server. No communication as to what is going on. So again, what is the Point of Status site? “ its daily maintance you spastik “ Yet you wouldn't know i…

Beitrag

Zitat von Vajaina: „Zitat von chihawk: „I don't expect a reply. Again , I ask what is the point of this page. It is 8/27/17 11:08 UTC, I am at Login Screen and it tells me that Server is OFFLINE I go to the Status Page and it tells me server is On Line. I login thinking maybe the Launch Window is incorrect, but I cannot get into server. No communication as to what is going on. So again, what is the Point of Status site? “ its daily maintance you spastik “ It doesn't say Daily Maintenance on Log …

• Servers still down?

chihawk - - Server Performance

Beitrag

Outstanding and timely communications by Sandbox as usual, and great job updating their Server Status site

Beitrag

I don't expect a reply. Again , I ask what is the point of this page. It is 8/27/17 11:08 UTC, I am at Login Screen and it tells me that Server is OFFLINE I go to the Status Page and it tells me server is On Line. I login thinking maybe the Launch Window is incorrect, but I cannot get into server. No communication as to what is going on. So again, what is the Point of Status site?

Beitrag

Today is August 20th 14:28 UTC. I am in Thetford. Lag is atrocious. Everyone in General Chat is complaining about it. I have been bumped off several times in 20 minutes span Yet this site shows servers are fine and no issues reported. Mods are on and see same chat. Are they not giving feedback At this point I fail to see the value of this site

• Gathering Gear

chihawk - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

I have a question about gathering gear. I made a Quarries Pack. I made it with 4.1 mats and when made it was a "Good" status. Yet when I checked the stats for this item, it was no different than the stats for a "Normal" item with just plain 4.0 mats. What am I missing? If stats are not affected, why waste higher than 4.0 mats? Why even have the option? Had I known there would be no difference I would not have wasted the 4.1 mats.

• server connection issue

Beitrag

Finally got in just now. Now rhyme or reason

Beitrag

any suggestions would be welcomed !!!!!

Beitrag

I cannot connect either. I get no error message It just comes up "failed to connect to server" I am not having an internet connection issue Been trying to connect for over 30 minutes now.

• Server Down?

Beitrag

Is there a server issue at the moment? I keep getting message "Failed to connect to server" My internet connection is good as I can get to many other sites including this one

• Fletcher Journal

chihawk - - Bugs

Beitrag

When is this going to be fixed. It is affecting Imbuer / Blacksmith / Tinker / Fletcher journals now. If not fixed soon it will not be of any use to those of us leveling these workers now.

• Now What !!!!!

Beitrag

Zitat von Irrstern: „Zitat von chihawk: „OK Servers were down all day yesterday 8/10/17. The Albion site was also down. So I had no idea what was going on. I checked at 1130UTc this morning (8/11/17) and Albion site is back up. No information about what happened to servers yesterday. I see a message about extended maintenance Extended maintenance appears to be done according to launch screen Now at 1249UTC servers are still offline and still no communication about what the hell is going on. Mean…