Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 841.

• y si...

Tezari - - Preguntas Generales y Discusiónes

Beitrag

Zitat von IvarTheBoneLess: „Se ponen a discutir y todavia mas pendejo discutir sobre las betas hasta la madre de esas historias que no llevan a nasa simplemente porque no fue el release lo que importa es de ahi para delante. “ Comparto tu punto de vista, pero para que la idea esta funcione lamentablemente la mayoria de los lideres activos que vienen desde el release o antes deben dejar el juego. La mayoria de ellos tienen una postura muy conservadora en la cual es dificil poder negociar cualquie…

• Zitat von Rosalia: „archimedis, most people on your list were active 2017 the last time. “ Im not logged in but I check the forum on weekly basis. I dont know why @Archiemedis mentioned me but it will be an honor to try bring back AO to what was supposed to be. Of course that some (and maybe many) will be happy with the current "post-apocalyptic Albion online" version. Regards

• y si...

Tezari - - Preguntas Generales y Discusiónes

Beitrag

Zitat von SjokeR: „"Para que voy a perder el tiempo entrenando a esta PANDA DE INÚTILES" Frase tuya durante tu estancia en "El Sindicato" No solo de nuestros Miembros; sino de miembros de la Alianza. tienes mucha imaginacion porque cuando empezo el juego y estava en ese guild no estuvimos en ninguna alianza jajajaja pero bueno ahi se ve lo mentiroso que eres te pille pajarin no se puede tener una vida mas vacia y una persona puede tener tanto rencor y ser tan manipulador jjajajjaja “ Discrepo co…

• Bitcoin Cloud Mining (u are still on-time!)

Tezari - - Small Talk

Beitrag

Zitat von Drake_IronHeart: „Are you exploring other options instead of BTC? Such as Ripple, Etherium etc....?? BTC seems to be the trendy coin and its prices changes in the last couple of years makes it a very nice crypto-currency to invest but might be out of pocket for some if they want to get a whole coin for themselves. I would like to have a chat with you about opportunities to invest and more. “ Actually yes!, im running on cloud mining reinvesting the earnings and getting a regular income…

• Bitcoin Cloud Mining (u are still on-time!)

Tezari - - Small Talk

Beitrag

Hi community, I will leave this analysis that I did in the last couple of days about Cloud Mining Bitcoins. Right now the profit is quite good and I have invested myself : , see details below: Site of Analysis: Hashflare.io Contract period: 365 days Min buy for Bitcoins mining cloud 1.5USD up to whatever you want to put My Maths: Investing 100USD in the Bitcoin Cloud Mining business right now: oCEPSvMB9bwB.jpg You can break even in only 2 months and then is all profit. The site let you reinvest …

• Porfin se avivaron... Lastima que 5 meses tarde cuando plantee esta idea me trataron de loquito Exitos y que tengan suerte muchachos! @negan

• is this the way that the game goes f2p?

• Grinding all branch specs, Worth?

Tezari - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Hi, I just hit 100/100 Specs in my full set (some of them are artifacts). and now I was thinking into grinding the other items in the same branch (like all leather boots or smt) But i feel that the bonus for leveling up specs of additional items is just too low for the grinding, if a level up any other boot of the same branch, it will grant 60IP more as total thats HALF a tier for leveling up 3 more boots to 100/100 Are my maths ok? and is it worth it to grind 3 more branches just for the 20IP e…

• Fame per hour?

Tezari - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

130/150k on a 5 man party (4 dps/1 healer) in most dungeons from bz.

• one random equipped item in yellow hgs should be dropped. Not from inventory (so no runes, souls or shit) only equipped items. its a middle point and will work

• Zitat von Vocandin: „When you bring the 7.2 MP to royals against a fresh team. GF regardless, but don't gear crutch that hard next time “ only one of us was 7.2 and you can see the loot at the end of the video mostly 7.1 - 6.2. There was not THAT difference in terms of gear. Gf do...

• youtu.be/SkxeMIYsAqI

• youtube.com/watch?v=PBbKpxuDRes

• Pareja desde España

Tezari - - ¡Preséntate!

Beitrag

Mercenarios -- Guild Hispana -- Ciudad en Black Zone T8 -- Territorios en Royal Continent y Black Zone -- Comunidad Activa -- PVP/HG/GVG Guild. Unite! discord.gg/PHBFVD

• youtube.com/watch?v=NZHTa_xxQsA

• Zitat von Dulu: „Come do black hellgates. We don't have this sort of problem in the real hellgates. “ yes, go and feed the top tier dudes! now talking seriously, once you killed the boss and the gate spawns, the area around the portal (combat area) should be unnaccesible for any other dude apart from the five who defeated the boss.

• Money Guild are OUT!

Tezari - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

This happened cause alliances are not being capped. We say it 3204897298 Times. Too big alliances will give too less PVP.

• Bring back lethal mobs

Tezari - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

they never should removed them!

• I wanna be a moderator to moderate with ton of democracy