Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 545.

• Quote from ImaDoki: “How much time until a door 'rebuilds' after being broken? ” Should be 3 minutes until the door rebuilds.

• Hey there, there are guarded doors throughout the dungeon. If a hostile party breaches those, you will get a notification. You will not get a notification if someone hostile just enters the dungeon you are in.

• Hey, @CassX Moving your Guild Island will behave the same like your personal island. Using the Free Island Move, you'll transfer the whole guild island with everything on it to its new location. So no need to worry about the furniture chests and their contents, the buildings, or the labourers.^^ To request the move, you go to the Island Vendor in the city your island is connected to. There's an option move your island(s) once for free in the respective tabs. Choose the city you want it to be tra…

• Died cause of a map "bug"

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, if you're blocked in by a resource after maintenance (or blocked in in general), you can use the /stuck command. It will channel for 10 minutes and then transport you to your last used exit.

• Quote from Fary: “What would happen if I have 5 personal tabs full of items in my guild city and in the bank of Caerleon (nearest city) I have the maximum number of tabs purchased? would all the tabs appear there although they will go beyond the limit? ” Please check: Quote from Dagother: “Items won't be moved to your current tabs, but new tabs with the items will be added to your bank. ” So no matter how full your warcamps are, there will be enough space for it in whatever city is the nearest.

• @AncientCWS and @Phenix0415 for the Island Move, it'll again move everything on your island, including chests, chests contents, furniture, buildings and labourers. The stuff under point 4 (you were asking about) is exclusively for everything that is in the outlands. Furniture in the Outlands -> Destroyed if not picked up. Furniture Chests and contents in the Outlands -> Also destroyed if not picked up. The stuff on your island is fine.

• Your observations are all correct, and that's also how they are supposed to work.^^

• Cape bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, the Fort Sterling cape activating when your mount gets CCed is working fine. I can forward your request to have a more explicit description though.

• rubberband boots broken :(

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, what situation did you use them in? They work for me. o_ô

• Hey there, the summons are supposed to die after a couple seconds when they leave combat, that's what I also got when testing it. Did your experience differ from that?

• Ah, I see, must have misread your post then.^^ You're right, you attack and move with the right mouse button when having RTS controls enabled. Quote from Alasson: “Space is enough imo ” That is a thing though. You just need to select your target and can auto attack it by pressing Spacebar.

• Hey there, in the Settings you can choose between Classic (Moving with both mouse buttons) and RTS Controls (moving with right click, attacking/interacting with left click). forum.albiononline.com/index.p…3461c853a7d42acb5f396784c

• Hey there, click on the Claim Button, that makes you the owner again.

• Farm plot won't demolish

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, this bug will be fixed with the upcoming patch, so if possible, keep your farm plot for a couple days longer. Otherwise, some reported that repairing or reinstalling your client fixes this temporarily.

• Localization error

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, yeah, that's (fortunately) just an error in the localization, you still get the actual fishing yield bonus.^^ Will be fixed with an upcoming patch.

• FISHING ROD????

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, that is a bug with the localization. You do get the bonus for fishing, not for fiber. I will be fixed with an upcoming patch.

• Connections problems

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

We're investigating the current server issues, please stand by. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Please send help! I've barricaded myself with the coders but I don't know how long we can hold the Avalonians off, and I don't know what happened to the game designers and artists! (We're investigating the current disconnects, please stand by)

• Try this first if it fixes your crashes. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…3461c853a7d42acb5f396784c Otherwise, when it crashes, send me your output_log.txt. If you play on Windows, you should find it here: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…3461c853a7d42acb5f396784c Visiting the Easy Anti Cheat Support Page is also recommendable, as it could be an issue with the Easy Anti Cheat program -> easy.ac/en-us/support/

• What you can do is send me your output logs directly after a crash and maybe it'll tell us what causes this crash. Extract and send me your output log via direct messages: output_log.txt should be copied right after the crash otherwise it will override the file next time you start the game. You can find it here: Windows: C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandbox Interactive GmbH\Albion Online Client\output_log.txt (note that AppData is a hidden folder so you should have "Hidden Items" che…