Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 414.

• Having a holder guild is actually a very good way to levy an informal alliance tax.

• Quote from Syndic: “Crimson Imperium Reborn was founded in 1997. We won't list our achievements from EVE, PO, GW or any of the MMO's we've played over the years, if you heard of us in those games you know who we are and what we do. We are a community of adults with a thick skin and an unquenching desire for PVP. We want people who enjoy PVP and who enjoy working as part of a coordinated no-bullshit tightly knit community. GUIDELINES: - You will be available and ready for PVP. - You will strive t…

• Quote from Syndic: “Always looking for more, especially EU. Daily PVP content, daily FF, experienced leadership, clear team goals we work towards together. Quote from Syndic: “Crimson Imperium Reborn was founded in 1997. We won't list our achievements from EVE, PO, GW or any of the MMO's we've played over the years, if you heard of us in those games you know who we are and what we do. We are a community of adults with a thick skin and an unquenching desire for PVP. We want people who enjoy PVP a…

• Always looking for more, especially EU. Daily PVP content, daily FF, experienced leadership, clear team goals we work towards together. Quote from Syndic: “Crimson Imperium Reborn was founded in 1997. We won't list our achievements from EVE, PO, GW or any of the MMO's we've played over the years, if you heard of us in those games you know who we are and what we do. We are a community of adults with a thick skin and an unquenching desire for PVP. We want people who enjoy PVP and who enjoy working…

• Lets go ruin some dreams together.

• Yeah, definitely won't happen that whoever takes the territory will change the timer to something nobody with a job can make outside of weekends. Brilliant ideas.

• GVG attacks aren't happening because the BZ territories are in most cases not worth attacking or defending. GVG teams of all tiers usually want to get a good fight not a stomp. Skrimming and crystalling is more attractive to teams right now. Crystals themselves allow teams to inject 20M fame/month into their characters directly (long as they can make 2 timers, most serious teams can and do). Normal GVG's dont come anywhere close to that level of reward.

• By the time we get to pulling out our overcharged priapus to slap on the table, we already lost money. The territory income literally doesn't pay for the food/potion consumables, use brain before posting please.

• Locks and timers exist for good reason. Going to sleep, losing all your sh*t while youre sleeping and having to retake it back when you're online gets boring really fast. Most people are already bored to death of seasons resetting everything once a month. Nothing will promote new players into GVG's for as long as it is a net loss activity. The guys that have the funds won't fund them, if they self-fund they'll run out sooner then expected. Territories are quite simply, not worth taking or holdin…

• That is a consequence of failed game design, there is no reason for teams to GVG elsewhere (because we lose money by GVGing). So all teams are twiddling their thumbs doing crystals and injecting tomes into alts. That's why there are skrims, crystals and royal continent territories. Get good, swipe creditcard for gear, go fight. Carve out enough to satisfy your crystal need, maybe snag a T8 zone, and then sit on your crystals and inject tomes until the game changes again.

• Quote from kreeshak: “Quote from Syndic: “Essentially what a lot of posts here boil down to, is that every guild should have a few territories, and losing those few territories should be heavily penalizing to the winner. Does that make sense? ” That's what they say/want. And I don't disagree with that concept, but with the specifics like how that will happen. Total global/domination should be possible, but hard, and without making the game into a theme mmorpg. ” I feel like nobody in their sane …

• Nobody fights over warcamps most of the time. Nothing stops small guilds from GVGing every day if they feel like it. Just gotta actually... go out and launch.

• Quote from Starseed: “Quote from Syndic: “Essentially what a lot of posts here boil down to, is that every guild should have a few territories, and losing those few territories should be heavily penalizing to the winner. Does that make sense? ” More guilds with a few territories = a more vibrant game, with more small scale wars going on. One dominant force winning everything & then just sitting there for 1-2 seasons makes for a game that isn't much fun. The game needs a mechanism to allow the st…

• Essentially what a lot of posts here boil down to, is that every guild should have a few territories, and losing those few territories should be heavily penalizing to the winner. Does that make sense?

• I have to say I'm positively surprised, the OP is one of the most informed accurate written pieces I've read in this kindergarden of adderall fans. Good job, keep up the good work! Spot on!

• Quote from Sohrab: “Quote from Syndic: “I started with 1 tower in Bleak Moor, plenty of newer guilds started with 1 tower somewhere. Most alliances from release to today collapsed and split up. It is harder to hold the more you have, yes. That's up to the playerbase though to make it harder by attacking, not up to the developers with interventions in the sandbox and hostile development pissing on everyone's efforts because its fun to test FF for a month. ” You started with 1 tower in an uncontes…

• Very simple, delete all the realmgates from Cumbria/Mercia and add another continent or two.

• Quote from Lanyday: “@Syndic What do you think of the suggested map changes? ” I don't think limits belong in a sandbox, so when I read stuff like "limit guilds to 1 townplot" I discard the whole idea as Squak drivel.

• There is no such thing as "too safe". Fuck up your diplomacy hard enough and someone will come knock on your door with a battering ram.

• Blobs are a good and rare mechanic that disincentivizes bringing N+1 numbers. Albion needs more mechanics that discourage N+1 to promote small scale skill based PVP, not AOE bombing.