Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 377.

• Zitat von drygulcher: „Basically the same mediocre damage. However, now it kills the user. lol I feel it would be a good weapon to BM with. As being killed with it will surely be worthy of uninstalling the game. “ honestly currently (before the update that you stated comes) it is a pretty good weapon to use to kill mages. take hunter jacket and attack speed on passive slot, it does fairly good damage to a single target. not sure how its like after the patch xd, if its worst i would rather they n…

• Forge Hammers

Furinkazan - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

i am actually hoping for a rework on this weapon. i really dont see it would really work out as a tank weapon or a dps weapon... its role is awkward

• some explanation? i havent figure out how it even works xd

• i am really interested to know when this patch is comming, cant wait for it xd. can someone tell me an estimation of when its comming?

• Iron Bank - BLESS Online

Furinkazan - - Small Talk

Beitrag

then i realized i cant even download it from steam? i am pretty bad at steam as i dont always use it. is it just not avaliable yet or i have done it wrong? @Sharka

• revised the issue has been adressed and is no longer a concern

• Zitat von LegoLasSs: „It's a great idea, it's a shame we rarely see a moderator manifesting in the forum. = / “ too many threads, devs doesn't care about new ideas. It would help if u want devs to see if this thread has tones of likes and replies.

• Zitat von kolino: „Round Table = 1 percent guild leaders who give feedback to the game which means sometimes constructive but too often only protectionism. Maybe it got better these days but that was my impression during the beta. There are ppl. who build realy nice argumentation chains just for protectionism reasons. Those chains seem logic to ppl. who do not realy play the game very intense (devs). For me this so called "round table" is one important reason why it became so difficult to catch …

• Zitat von Firegrabber: „You should really focus on ''polishing'' the open world in overall, some zones are not interesting at all and have kind of copy&paste feeling. Which is unfortunate. That is one thing to do before steam. Also i think the lvl cap for nodes in safe zones is too low, you could increase that. “ i have to comment that, what you have pointed out is exactly one of the reason which i really considered albion online 'lacks as a sandbox game' for sandbox, what is really interesting …

• Zitat von Savonarolla: „No No No! It's too early!!! NOOOO!!! Don't do that, please! Wait a little bit longer! “ Please please I am begging as well please no stream, not yet. Zitat von Miketech: „Would be nice to get a detailed reason as to why they think this game is ready for steam. What do they think will happen when it gets mixed reviews (if not worse) on steam? Steam is the last place (if not only place) to get a huge amount of players into the game but do the devs think there is enough to k…

• Tome of Insight

Furinkazan - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

1. Don't full chain quote, use 'delete quote' or whatever to only quote the parts that you want to answer. 2. Personal opinion: although I was against the idea of tomes before it came out, but it still went on patch, at this moment I am strongly AGAINST nurfing it. Either remove it or keep it. 2.1. Nurfing will just make it an opportunity again as those traders and 'smart investors' to mass buy to sell it later. Every time there will be people abusing patches and cause inflation. (Look at savagi…

• Tome of Insight

Beitrag

Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von Silks: „i can clean your house for 150k gold per month. Interested? “ if you saw how big my house was you’d want a lot more than 150k gold to clean it. “ dont underestimate him. he has 100 level of specialization in cleaning.

• quaterstaff cartwheel bugged

Furinkazan - - Bugs

Beitrag

the Q skill on cartwheel dash pre-lancelot would work just fine. however, after the patch, the dash becomes pretty clumpy/unstable. anyone can just test it out, at first you would dash to your destination but then will be moved back a small distance, seems so laggy but clearly isn't related to device and internet issue at all.

• Online shop

Beitrag

Coffee cup + 1

• Fricks are Back, Baby.

Furinkazan - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

Meh nevermind. don't want to be so critical

• Iron Bank - BLESS Online

Furinkazan - - Small Talk

Beitrag

humm although I love MMOs... Yet I am really looking for some sand boxes as well instead of just quest clearing and pvps, that's why I am here. So what does bless online offers? @Sharka

• Should I tell him he is in a wrong thread?

• Which Guild suit me ?

Furinkazan - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

none of the fleet/ money guild/ sun takes new players I think. They are mainly looking for players who is able to pay tax and resource tax. if you really want to join them, My suggestion would be find a random guild that suits your timezone first, by pressing 'g' hot key in game to open recruitment menu, search for a guild that's in your time zone and is welling to take new players. Then grind for fame/exp. After you reach the requirements, then go apply for big guilds again.