Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 251.

• I barely passed the 7th grade. What do these questions even mean ??? - Which cluster did you experience the issue(s) in? - Videos of the issue(s), if possible if your asking for video proof , as the guy stated above , not to be rude , but ive sent in hard evidence of a macro user and ... L000L What a waste of time that was.

• yeahhh.... they said each month would be a unique mount but ... they must've hit a road block

• big baller pimp but u already knew that

• LOL I wasnt going to read this post, i started typing to tell you to join a guild but ... LOL then i read about torrid and everyone calling you a "faggit""getgood" lol bro , you got discord? I can answer any and all of your questions/concerns about the game / arch alliance add me on discord , Azu_Raged#6818

• YOLO MOUSE

Azu_Raged - - General Questions & Discussions

I was using yolo , no banishment. but , better use sbi new cursor when they come out , yolo cursor lil lag

• travel 20 zones to get 2 the center?

• Royal Weapon line

Azu_Raged - - Feedback & Suggestions

i only skimmed a few words and the skills sound fuckin awesome game needs more content , fast ,

• suppose to type hi , trade

• Quote from Saabotage: “If they are all running Claws, 5 people, and they dont have to be t8 to do it either. ” 5 claws can't kill a command mammoth. command mammoth has cc immunity. top 3 "nightmare" builds to come in contact with while riding a command mammoth would be 1. 3-5 dual swords ( distance of needing to travel always a factor, but very highly to get dismounted within minutes) 2. a party of 10+ player's w/ or w/out dual swords 3. siege balista with a party of 3-4 gankers (any builds) do…

• NO I DONT WANT TO WAIT 2-5 MINUTES FOR IT TO CLOSE. ALT + F4 OR "CLOSE APPLICATION" = 2-5 MINUTE WAIT FOR IT TO CLOSE FIX .

• im unable to even take this post serious ; you cant even post in the correct forum location - pathetic

• Stream Sniping

Azu_Raged - - Forum Banter

Quote from zerfaxx: “Quote from JonahVeil: “Quote from zerfaxx: “WAAAAA im being ganked in a pvp game WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA holy fuck it's part of the game don't be such a wimp snowflake you aren't special and you aren't good ” Good talk. Right over your head.I bang harder than 99% of this games population. ” "bang harder" as he says with his mouth gaping open in his 600th 2v2 hg ” xD

• Let the Grand Master Fire Marshal Wizard Destroy all the City Plots so No one Can Make Gear Anymore Just Intime For Game Closing - *just a prank*

• Stream Sniping

Quote from KatherineKore: “What part of community guidelines do you not understand, you brainlet? ” the part where i can't find any evidence of players being punished on twitch for stream sniping ?? you most have some proof of viewers being punished on twitch for stream sniping" =) Quote from JonahVeil: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Offtopic - but what software do you use to stream @JonahVeil? Or anyone else can recommend something? Tried to figure out streaming with Youtube and apparently I need …

• Stream Sniping

Quote from Gugusteh: “twitch.tv/p/legal/community-guidelines/ See "Cheating in Online Games" section. ” Yeah I've actually read that before. You think they stated this whole sentence for a " viewer " ? It specifically says another broadcaster's live broadcast. I mean of course I'm not very intelligent but that seems to imply "you" being a broadcaster, not to stream snipe "another broadcaster". Am I wrong or what? So viewers risk losing their TWITCH ACCOUNTS because they cheat, hack, bot, off of …

• Stream Sniping

here is the tos page. why when i search snipe as keyword nothing comes up? you, dirtman, other dumb streamers just spew out false information - its like u guys are braindead twitch.tv/p/legal/terms-of-service/ go stream another game if you cant handle it dude, cry is free.

• Stream Sniping

Its bannablle if a streamer is broadcasting stream sniping. You think they ban users for expected stream sniping? stfu

• Skills -

Azu_Raged - - Feedback & Suggestions

I suggest making skill shots more fluent and natural feeling. Making the skill shot actually trigger and work properly when it's released (with quick cast on release)- I haven't read anything news / updates pertaining to this example, using dash with claws and after releasing the w key at the specific location you want to dash at ; i'd love to count on that skill doing exactly what i told the client to do. excuse the music , example - youtube.com/watch?v=OMDeds9F4uA

• If you look at the stats of a 4.3 armor, compared to a flat 7 ; both good quality ; i think there both exact same defenses resistences , etc most occasions i wear 6.2 instead of flat 8 cuz , mo money

• Gotta give you credit for at least attempting to combat gatherer vs ganker issue . the survival rate seems to be 3% in Mercia =)