Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 32.

• bump

• Delayed teleport should teleport you after 3sec instead of 1sec. This way i see many opportunity to make it worth wearing. For now the 1sec delay doesn't let you make any good use of it. With a 3sec delay to teleport , i can see many tanks or bruiser play with those boots. It will give an other good option for boots.

• can someone confirm me if energy beam on a enemy will remove the shield from sprint shield? Does it count like an '''attack'' if you drain energy the tool tip says: ''Attacking someone will remove the shield from you''

• WoL #3

Melki-Tsedeq - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

youtube.com/watch?v=O8NDilJPUF…j2f1ebp04chhzw2lbgzb4z4co another outnumber fight

• attacking your own territory

Melki-Tsedeq - - Bugs

Beitrag

prnt.sc/f19r57 we won a defense and at the same time our other team won the attack from the territory the enemy attacked from and this happened. we retaliate on our territory lol..

• WoL #3

Melki-Tsedeq - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

Funny how you lost rep by killing a flagged player (at the end, in the 5v5 wager) lol.. nice game

• Losing rep by killing red people

Melki-Tsedeq - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von UnholyKiller: „In the video you all have the red crosses next to your names. That means ... unless I am wrong ... that you were flagged up for PvP. If you were flagged, then yes you will lose rep for killing people ... regardless of whether the enemy was flagged or not. “ Really? wow this is so fucking dumb.. wtf?! How does that make any sense?

• Clarent Blade.

Melki-Tsedeq - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

People don't realize that clarent do alot of dmg only when the target has been beamed by a curse armor debuff and has full stack of arcane beam and has 3 stacks. All of this need to be coordinated. you find it op?!?! I'll tell you what is op 2H MACE.

• Losing rep by killing red people

Melki-Tsedeq - - Bugs

Beitrag

well we get bored of doing Hellgates because most teams are just running from fight as soon as they see people because they can... so we try some world pvp but we realise how the rep systeme is broken... we are losing rep for killing red player. Is this a bug?! we did like 1hour ish of world pvp and lost 10k rep ish (about 10-15kills) this is ridiculous. fix the game plz. youtube.com/watch?v=pVXyMeN6TYc

• PANCARTE # 1

• NO SHOW GVGS

Beitrag

bump

• yes , i think there is only the W on axe weapon that make you immune to slow. Thats an issue. We need a helmet or boots with a immune to slow to make it viable for everybody.

• Hellgates idea

Beitrag

I been spamming HG and i think that people should not be able to leave HG. Some people just run away and leave the HG when they see people.. That should not be a thing. I think the only way to leave the HG should be by killing the boss, dying or after a 30min cooldown.

• Funny quadra kill highlight

Melki-Tsedeq - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Norzor: „The swords damage is a high yes, but there are still other things that make it a lot stronger. Arcane pretty much need a full rework to balance it out. On top of a beamed 3 stack swords e, the armor pierce allows the one shot to happen without being able to stop it. “ there is alot of way to stop it... like any interrupt on the arcane, windwall him away, ridiculously op 2h mace aoe purge/silence, iceblock/blink, firewall, silence, stun/root, quarterstaff E peel ...

Beitrag

actually you guys didnt realize but it did that much dmg because of the curse debuff beam just b4 the hit. Zitat von qvq: „hqdefault.jpg one video to nerf them. was all it took. one day people will learn to not say shit about weapons they like......they might actually get to keep them. “ Zitat von Finale: „I think sword dps is very balanced nothing else to see here. “

Beitrag

twitch.tv/videos/133242155

• Envy smoked by EOS PUFF PUFF

Beitrag

not upset.. Just find it shamefull that you post a video like this and brag about it. but eh, It's EoS what can i expect i guess.Prolly the best vid they can get.

• HUD Size

Melki-Tsedeq - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

yes and being able to bind mouse button would be nice too... And having keybind for more the 5 party member too

• Envy smoked by EOS PUFF PUFF

Beitrag

Lol.. 15 in your party and 50% of people we see in the video is not even in your party. gratz wining a 30vs15ish typical EOS posting shitty video again shame