Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 163.

• New and working keys below. I will update throughout the day as they're used. Feel free to add me as a friend ingame (Grimhawke) or message me on discord if you have any questions about the game or need help getting started (discord ID in signature). TMHXWFQJTLZLW6K9HXW4UGW22 ZRA447ZWWL6VAHRWDUQZ27KNH WAP7K7Q3C6EAHU63TLMRQZMV3 UQYEM2WKK464WG37MPPKWDPRL DHJAWM4T7P7YA9YJXMDG6CHHZ Used: MUPPYULJ7HQC92HQ67EACNA4K XHFPQX7PJGCLGE69UVZC4CK4G

• @Eodis I agree - still not much to look forward to in this patch to be honest. I posted some more fleshed out thoughts in the test server patch notes thread that I thought warranted being reposted here: Cursed Staffs changes from patch notes: - Desecrate: - Radius: 5m -> 9m - Hit Delay: 0.2s -> 0.6s - Standtime: 0.4s -> 0,8s - Cooldown: 10s -> 15s - Haunting Screams: - The channel is now cast onto an enemy target - The channel can now be interrupted - Area of Decay: - Delay until first hit: 1s -…

• Zitat von PrintsKaspian: „Cursed Staffs: - Desecrate: - Radius: 5m -> 9m - Hit Delay: 0.2s -> 0.6s - Standtime: 0.4s -> 0,8s - Cooldown: 10s -> 15s - Hunting Screams: - The channel is now cast onto an enemy target - The channel can now be interrupted - Area of Decay: - Delay until first hit: 1s -> 0s - Energycost: 24 -> 17 “ As a curse staff player, none of these changes are really helpful. None of the core issues with the class are changing (range on Q too short, overall DPS too low, lots of us…

• Is curse not included because our Q is only 8 meter? Are we considered a melee class now? /satire

• Cursed overall still needs some changes. Damage on the vile curse Q is too low compared to other classes Q spell. Why does damage only tick every 2 seconds? Range is too short as well, you're basically a melee range caster. It also doesn't synergize well with the new cursed skull E. If you channel haunting screams to the full 6 second duration, you lose any vile curse stacks that you've built up. Cursed sickle could be good if it was shorter cooldown and/or had an additional damage component sin…

• This is the formula I have in my notes, but I've never bothered to check this against in game values: (NewFocusCost)=(OriginalFocusCost)*0.5^((2.5*(SpecLvl)+0.3*((CraftLevel)+(SpecLvl)+(OtherSpecLvl1)+(OtherSpecLvl2)+(OtherSpecLvl3)))/100)

• I update this thread throughout the day as keys get used - feel free to add me on Discord as well if you have any questions about the game or need help getting started out! I've been playing since release and have lots of accumulated knowledge on PvP, PvE, Crafting, Gathering or anything else Albion related that I am happy to share. 6W9CHCVYQ2TNXEWLF93ZP9CDU MNCW4QD97NAGTJPYHMNLXPRQP PMGULHRTW7XWLMWAC7RPAAGT7 J7Y6T3VUF4YK9PDKJCTCZKZTN Z2KCCDKGDW4LW7VDFDMJ226YQ HPJMUEHEPC4Y3LXMKQ3HVMGQU LM3Y6CUPE…

• Zitat von iced0ut: „Finally!!!! the day is here!! Nicolas can finally respec ( with new patch) and NEVER EVER whine about bows being underpowered!!! Its over guys! “ Praise be. Time for all these threads to die!

• Also really feel like the Damnation staff was nerfed too much. Even with scholar robe + omelette, the long cast time and shortened range make it hard to use in ZvZ, and not worth it for the current damage output. Current longbow explosive arrow + rain of arrow combo does more damage in less time when taking into account the long cast time of cataclysm. And you can do that combo (20s cooldown) twice during the cooldown of cataclysm (45s).

• Zitat von nicolas2162: „You know @letwolf , you asked a buff to the curse and that right because curse what not meta anymore. I didn't go on yours posts and say shitt because i can recognize the good and bad classes. Curse was more viable than bow but they are looking to buff curse. Worse ... they are looking to buff a lot of classes for gvg except bow. Now, try to put you in our situation, would you be upset? “ The changes to curse have no impact on curse in GvG. Neither desecrate or haunting s…

• Zitat von Retroman: „Cursed Staffs: Desecrate: Radius: 5m -> 9m Hit Delay: 0.2s -> 0.6s Standtime: 0.4s -> 0,8s Cooldown: 10s -> 15s Haunting Screams: The channel is now cast onto an enemy target The channel can now be interrupted “ It's a start. Still don't think desecrate is going to replace armor piercer for me though. Haunting Screams being castable on a target is decent, it's basically a weaker version of the siege bow (5s channel, 20m range, 296 base + 2% player HP damage). It should have …

• 1/15 Trial Keys - Just Updated!

Grimhawke-EB - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

Post below if you use one of these. And for any new players who need advice or help starting out, feel free to friend me in game or on Discord via the official Albion server. Available: KDA4MYZVZQZM9WMXQ7GWQ9ACD Used: ZC2WFQLCATMWERW66JYF7TWL9 L4LZRPNXEGZXNWTMNMGYJ3XPL GY4RM4YYMP9K7H2ZCEXDRDVHN 9NYDMCMAMCLDGH23HWQW6CM36 TMUXRZ66L7WGX2RV3H7EJ7HLW JHFNPKRE9WWERRTQPQA2CP2D7 E32ELX66RHA46LDAZDEGJLXA9 X9XYDX4MPTMZNFAMDF9UCHKET NRYYLFX6VMGMH6PU47DZARPJH 4RHGJ4H2HNYM3JDEH34FAGHWW YJJDFH3QA64U2MFPFW967X…

• Zitat von Bastyon: „Zitat von nicolas2162: „Standard bow - pure crap, no way you can make it work. 100% true “ Lol. Now you really are showing how out of touch you are. Normal bow is amazing burst. Use E. 6 stacks use W. Easy 800-1000+dps. I regularly beat 6.1+ wearing T4 with normal bow. Check my b Killboard. Oh. My guild took a whispering bow to a BZ GvG today...and won. Guess it is viable after all. We also did a 5v5 after. Maybe it's just your guild? “ Curious, which W are you talking about?…

• Hi there

Grimhawke-EB - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

You have a lot of competition for that title...

• Hello my old friend...

Grimhawke-EB - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

Most players would advise against building up your island anywhere other than Caerleon as that's the only city with access to the black zones. Unless you're content only playing on the royal continent, in which case Fort Sterling is fine. As far as what to use your island for, I feel like herbs and alchemy are the most profitable use of your focus points if you're not crafting or refining. If you are gathering/refining, I would focus on building up houses for laborers.

• Yes - theoretically quarterstaff weapon group as a whole can cover GvG, ZvZ and solo/ganking. Level up double-bladed for solo/ganking and artifact for Staff of Balance in GvG and Soul Scythe in ZvZ. Keep in mind for gathering - bloodletter + mistcaller is better than the double-bladed. And in ZvZ arguably, grovekeeper and polehammer are more effective tanks, you only need 2-3 soul scythes for the initial engage. As a solo weapon, double-bladed is OK - you are not going to win every fight, but at…

• Great nature can certainly work, maybe you just need more specialization in great nature staff to make your heals stronger. Every 100 item power from either gear or spec = +9% damage and heal power I believe. Also, are you running protection of nature for your W?

• Thanks - I can figure out which one you used. Add me on discord via the official AO discord if you need help with the game at all.

• I update this thread throughout the day as keys get used - feel free to add me on Discord as well if you have any questions about the game or need help getting started out! JWN4ZG3Z36QWAGPFLTY2MED9W 7TPZPXPAHLJMCAX93ZHTE7XHP URHWEXXKWPTEGLPVAHQA6GT4M PWJHV9UWXFY3GNZFL3LLEZFZU X9XYDX4MPTMZNFAMDF9UCHKET ZC2WFQLCATMWERW66JYF7TWL9 L4LZRPNXEGZXNWTMNMGYJ3XPL GY4RM4YYMP9K7H2ZCEXDRDVHN NRYYLFX6VMGMH6PU47DZARPJH 4RHGJ4H2HNYM3JDEH34FAGHWW KDA4MYZVZQZM9WMXQ7GWQ9ACD 3JN32Q34XGKTW99HMHDFH9FHP 9NYDMCMAMCLDGH2…

• I update this thread throughout the day as keys get used - feel free to add me on Discord as well if you have any questions about the game or need help getting started out! JWN4ZG3Z36QWAGPFLTY2MED9W 7TPZPXPAHLJMCAX93ZHTE7XHP URHWEXXKWPTEGLPVAHQA6GT4M PWJHV9UWXFY3GNZFL3LLEZFZU X9XYDX4MPTMZNFAMDF9UCHKET ZC2WFQLCATMWERW66JYF7TWL9 L4LZRPNXEGZXNWTMNMGYJ3XPL GY4RM4YYMP9K7H2ZCEXDRDVHN NRYYLFX6VMGMH6PU47DZARPJH 4RHGJ4H2HNYM3JDEH34FAGHWW KDA4MYZVZQZM9WMXQ7GWQ9ACD 3JN32Q34XGKTW99HMHDFH9FHP 9NYDMCMAMCLDGH2…