Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Zitat von MissBehave: „This thread is really making my head hurt, so I have a few questions? If you got banned, have you been banned in other games before? Did the thought cross your mind that this is too good to be true, or man those guys at SBI are stupid for letting me salvage these for way more the I paid for them? If you answered yes to either then you knew what you were doing was possibly wrong and should have not done it... “ Nah, since 1999, never had an issue with any other company. In …

• Zitat von Funstealer: „pretty sure everyone that got ban is now unban and most of the silver has been set back or returned from before the patch but the way they went about doing this to begin with is just not acceptable. a lot of the silver is still floating around from certain players that were super smart about moving items and buying AH stuff “ nah, not everyone.

• Zitat von Clu: „Zitat von Rolu: „Zitat von dfgfdg: „Another patch another bugs and bans ....good job devs .... “ That's why I quit the game. SBI is the most unprofessional company, all softwares field related. It is unbelievable how they manage to fuck things up patch after patch. I'm not talking about game design decisions, those I can only have opinions on. I'm talking about the bad implementation of whatever they chose to do. It's insane. I wish I could get my money back.For a while I came ba…

• Zitat von Fred_the_Barbarian: „Zitat von angrad: „Just by how long they are taking to fix this it shows they know how little they can do to fix it at this point. It is just a long line of SBI fuck ups that they should take the L on. I don't know why they didn't fire the team when the missing LP bug went live at launch. They just have no idea what they are doing. The silver is already mixed into the market, and they cannot get it out. I don't even believe they can remove gold from accounts, as th…

• Just by how long they are taking to fix this it shows they know how little they can do to fix it at this point. It is just a long line of SBI fuck ups that they should take the L on. I don't know why they didn't fire the team when the missing LP bug went live at launch. They just have no idea what they are doing. The silver is already mixed into the market, and they cannot get it out. I don't even believe they can remove gold from accounts, as they have tied it to real currency. Redbowl has like…

• The problem is they cannot remove all the silver. It was, for the most part, all turned into gold. It is already circulating in the economy. The only proper way to handle the situation was to do a roll back, like 99% of any other mmo would have done, and given out a couple days of premium and be done with it. Now they have to look for a new game designer, and they have to try to hedge hyper inflation. It is just poor decision after poor decision coming out of SBI.

• Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von angrad: „@Gank where does the silver come from when you kill a mob? “ M E N T A L G Y M N A S T I C S “ And he shuts down. It is called critical thinking btw.

• @Gank where does the silver come from when you kill a mob?

• Zitat von Kevin: „So what most of you against ban are saying is, because the devs have lot of work on their hand for a small team and forgot a simple check up on something that might have slipped through the net (I work in the industry and know how it can be overwhelming to work on a patch for weeks and forget a simple little detail that can do much harm) your saying such people should be exempted from punishment and it's all good. So let me bring you a real life situation. Let say a store forge…

• Also, This: Zitat von Korn: „Zitat von angrad: „No, if they lack the knowledge, talent, experience or whatever to fix the problem then just limit the amount of players that can be in the zone, and make it a first come first server type of situation. “ In almost all cases where solutions seem really obvious or easy, they are not - unless you think we are so incompetent that such an idea would never have occurred to us Limiting the amount of players in a zone would immediately be subject to terrib…

• Zitat von Evoque: „Hey guys, Would like to direct you to the announcement here as follow up to the journal discussion, I will be monitoring this thread and passing on further feedback to the devs. - Evoque “ Why are you punishing people that did this before the announcement? Salvaging Journals has been in the game since beta 1. Years has past since this was added, and people are supposed to know you don't want them to do it? It is also common sense that if you change the NPC price of something i…

• I don't know how something like this made it through internal testing. Banning people for using an NPC that is working correctly seems pretty ridiculous too. This is an oversight on SBI's end. There was no manipulation of game mechanics, or even an unintended game mechanic involved. You could always salvage journals. It has worked like that since as long as I have played the game. They just have no clue how the game works, and made a bad decision in changing the price of the journals.

• Season 2 predictions

angrad - - Guild Discussion

Beitrag

Sure, maybe you remember Angrad - Requiem Andred DAoC. We held the relics for like 8 months straight against the entire server (minus Defiance) I am Hostility here.

• Season 2 predictions

angrad - - Guild Discussion

Beitrag

@Sinatra.SUN lets be honest here. I've played a few games with you guys. Every game you guys are irrelevant, and fold as soon as anyone puts pressure on you. In a month you'll be making threads about how a solo guild cannot deal with 400 man zergs. Then you'll fold faster than Woke. You didn't come close to winning season one. You only got in the top 5 because Woke died. Stop trying to fool everyone, including yourself. You're as relevant as mostly harmless.

• OOPSie Whoopsie do you..

angrad - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

SUN won season one, and Woke broke up while they were still winning. ARCH is an openworld force, and TC can GvG.

• Assassin Spirit bug

angrad - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von skillazor: „AS is still toggled on after E dagger pair with 3 stacks It would not be bad but after E Assassin spirit automatically toggle off on 3 stacks so u cant even repeat again E skill with full dmg. “ I have to wonder if it is really too hard to cycle the skill. I do not believe it is necessary to dumb the game down this far.

• Rebalancing Journals

angrad - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

With the changes to the Journals the equilibrium of risk and reward has shifted heavily to the side of risk. I'll explain: The new T8 Mercenary Journals cost 32k to buy, so you risk 32k in the open world for a 6k return. I would suggest changing them in a linear fasion: make each Journal starting at T3 require double its current fame to fill, but also give double the reward. This would not affect laborer fame. For example, if a Journal costs 1000 more fame per tier then it would look like this: …

• Zitat von Elevorn: „That some top notch argument there. Telling me that i am wrong with out any explanation. I can be wrong, i know that i dont have the absolute truth, but at least i try to have a discussion and argument about my point and not only telling the other side that they are wrong and stop there. “ I'll explain: If there is even a moment of doubt that we could not 150-0 you, you would have your territory camped by 130 people. To you this may not be a big deal, because you'd just give …

• I just want to bring two points to the table about this @Korn. First I agree that camping the mages isn't the most efficient and effective way to defend them, however, that isn't how the scenario will go down. I'll use last night as an example: Blue Army hit our castles, so we had to go defend them, then they left the castles unfinished to roam territories. Imagine the logistics of having to wait for a castle to reset and then deal with them hitting the territories. You have to disrupt dozens of…