Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Tabor: “Regardless of engage you are still either taking damage or using defensives several seconds prior to getting 4 stacks on your target only to have them immediately removed from some crap helm ability. Any semantics you want to bring up do not solve that fundamental broken problem. ” Cursed beam? Quote from Hollywoodi: “Just Sprint away, dress both guardian helmet and dance while great curse trys do anything... Then kill them.. Redicoulos balance.. ” yes, 2 guardians can be a pr…

• Quote from Ferdiad: “Simple follow up question. Won't it be tough to clear T8 dungeons with T4.2 weapons? ” solo dungeons or group? You can clear t8 solo RDG in 4.1 with 400/400 specs (well maybe even with 200/400 ish)

• Quote from Tabor: “Curse player properly engages player x with desecrate and follows up with another q vile stack ” There is your problem. Think harder

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “take a 4.2 longbow, 4.1 hunter hood, 4.1 mage robe, and 4.1 sin shoes to the bz... happy hunting! ” best advice in the thread... that stuff you listed (all artifact gear - OMG), even I seldom run full artifacts into BZ (and I've been here 2+ yrs)... its wayy wayy to expensive... esp for a new player. Lose some cheap crappy gear first. Learn how the game, skills and what other people can do (esp in groups, like gankers) - then you can decide for yourself what kind of gear …

• Quote from Neef: “60 IP is not that low, Remember overcharge is only 100 IP and look how much that gets used. Its almost like having a whole other weapon line @ level 100. Also am I looking at this wrong or is the 60 IP for each type of gear ? So like +60 for head, +60 for chest, +60 for boots?. Overall this would add up? Or is it +60 to all armor and +60 to weapon? He does say all armor so my guess is just +60 for head+chest+boots+weapon/offhand. Just wondering. ” +60 to each piece individually…

• Quote from Neef: “This video shows the current bug, My guess is there is something wrong with the way the game calls loot for non-prem people in the dungs and is making the loot box bug out. There is a current post in bugs about this and the devs are asking what was done to make this dung loot do this. They are having trouble recreating this problem in tests and my guess is because of the non-prem thing maybe? Also might be because a "Solo" dung and when there is more then 1 person around this m…

• Quote from Neef: “No more 400/400 t4 users this is great =). ” I mean.. .you still can if you're ganking lowbies... but if you go to zones where someone "is your own match" and runs higher gear, like 6.1, you be at a slight disadvantage in 4.3, let alone 4.1 And also if I bring a 8.1 set as a 400 spec - I can actually some tunnel gankers in shitty 4.1 sets. Sounds legit TBH. Much better risk-vs-reward ratios. INB4 all the F2P 0-spec Claw ganker alts come crying into this thread...

• Quote from NaturalSelection: “Quote from Captainrussia: “was going to wait for you to make a 5th post in this thread before posting... ” See you everywhere, are you part of the development team? Or are you simply a user who lives interrupting publications to make unnecessary presence without contributing anything productive? ” You could say Im part of a "content team"... (the plot intensifies!!! Ta-dada-dum-dum...) - my own 1 man team that is haha. But on a serious note - they are already implem…

• Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from Retroman: “Hey, thanks everyone for your feedback in this thread. We have made an additional adjustment to the changes. Adjustment In addition to these change, Mastery Modifiers have been added to the Mastery Bonuses of high-tier equipment as follows: - 5% on all T5 items - 10% on all T6 items - 15% on all T7 items - 20% on all T8 items This bonus applies to all Armors, Weapons, and Offhands, and includes IP bonuses from basic Specializations as well as advanced M…

• Quote from Gank: “Every single weapon line has a way to stop it. ” Except axes. But then again - axes are still missing a 3th Q spell. Maybe that can come with a little knock up or interrupt? Quote from Hollywoodi: “Great nature, easy purge able but needed to be destroyed because was too powerful if you did not bring a purge ... ” Guardian Helm was another counter to nature. Too bad it was released into the game like 3 month before nature got completely remade, and not many people had the chance…

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Well, if I am not FF but killing bosses to chest rat SRD I use 1h spear.. It outruns everything, even a bloodletter..and is perfect to kill bosses.. ” I thought the point of the OP was for PVP oriented builds?

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “I agree with bear paws, if the animation is fast but I disagree with scythe Scythe is not S-Tier, because G-Axe has higher mobility.. and mobility is everything in OW ... That's why Bloodletter is A tier, though it has redicoulos AOE.. ” The mobility difference between Greataxe and Infernal Scythe is 20% (on the E only) assuming all other skills selected are the same. Which to me is notable trade off, but not notable enough to go with Gaxe, which is interruptible by prett…

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Now look at Weapons: S-Tier: Carving Sword Great Axe Great frost These 3 Weapons are the gods of solo play.. A-Tier: Bloodletter 1h spear Great fire Warbow Dual Swords The Rest either does not have the AOE, aka is just good for boss run or gank Or completely sucks... Different views? ” Im disappointed you did not mention any of the good axes actually Infernal Scythe is good, it deals something like 10% less DMG then Gaxe, but is uninterruptible (huge bonus and makes it mu…

• was going to wait for you to make a 5th post in this thread before posting...

• Quote from PenguinSniper: “I'm what would be considered a whale in this game so I have technically put skin into this game, ” albiononline2d.com/en/scoreboa…rs/iFw4hkSEQj-cok5z8CCJYQ Flat 4 items? 0.o

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “These dungeons are already dead in all but Mercia cause too low tier.. I suggest to at least increase the tier of all of these by at least one Bz t3/t4 .. anyone ever does it?? ” BZ t4 (there is no t3 dung, and in t3 zones - all dungeons are t4) is good for showing new players or new guildmates (who are new players) the ropes... Soloing T4 group dungeons I hear can yield upwards to 2 mil fame/hr... but of course super risky and I dont have a guide on that yet t5-t6 sRD ar…

• Increase scaling by 33 items power between the Artifacts (so instead of 25-25-25 it will be 33-33-33, with Relics basically being 99 IP above a normal item of the same tier) And we're golden!

• Quote from Owlsane: “Just remove the reflect damage, save the invincibility frame, shorten the cd to the original one and buff the unusued w on sword like interrup and it will be balanced. ” Interrupt is the best and most basic W ability on sword that you unlock early on (at tier 2 as I already indicated) that allows you to overconfident "credit card" warriors who are running around with 6.1 Cultist Robes. Its one of the best skills put into the game to deal with those type of players... what do…

• Quote from Ferdiad: “Right now I have tried the Arena a few times and I absolutely suck at it. I often loose myself if I get in a crowd and I have had trouble doing any damage at all let alone getting whoever others are focusing on or killing someone. ” Are you communicating on voice chat with your team mates? Quote from Ferdiad: “I have used the Bloodletter and Mistcaller (both Expert) but I have always looked at that as PvE and not really considered it for PvP. ” Bloodletter can be very good i…

• Quote from fballarino: “balls everywhere ” Quote from fballarino: “pigeon group ”